It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Wanted to Discuss Iran. Russia Brought Up Black Lives Matter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Do you know the differences in the freedoms that the Iranian people and the BLM movement are fighting for? You should look them up. 

BLM is just a place holder, what they are getting at is police aka government abuse of it's citizens.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Do you know the differences in the freedoms that the Iranian people and the BLM movement are fighting for? You should look them up. 

BLM is just a place holder, what they are getting at is police aka government abuse of it's citizens.

Yeah, but that is not restricted to only one race of people. You do realize that?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: Spider879

Yeah, but that is not restricted to only one race of people. You do realize that?

Doesn't matter, the article said as much, but the Russians zeroed in on abuse of AA citizens because it's easier to understand, given our nation's history.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Residual Communists
through and through.

Not only manipulating the
United States African American Community,
but giving them a False Narrative as well.

Promises of Free Stuff ,Hope ,and Opportunity
for their vote.

All the while sustaining a perpetual project
of despair. This is their Modus Operandi.
Worldwide.

What a sinful disgrace.

S&F

edit on 8-1-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Content

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Doesn't matter, the article said as much, but the Russians zeroed in on abuse of AA citizens because it's easier to understand, given our nation's history.

And that would bring about questions on the reasons for the protests. So....

And it is not just this nation's history, it is every nations history.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Not only manipulating the 
United States African American Community, 
but giving them a False Narrative as well. 

Promises of Free Stuff ,Hope ,and Opportunity for their vote 

They are not aiming at AA communities, they are driving home the point that we have dirt on our shoes, and so we cannot point out dirty boots on the other guy,

And free stuff¿?? What are you talking about, what " free stuff" a bunch of Russian oligarchs giving to AAs.
Klik the link pls.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Yes, they are staying who the hell are you telling the rest of the world any thing about abuses of civil rights,

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought this situation was pretty hilarious. I hadn't seen the BLM reference, but I'd read about how the UN rejected Trump & Haley's proposal against Iran over the protests. It was hilarious because I was just reading that many right wingers supposedly didn't like the UN, yet here we had the Trump administration trying to get the UN to move against Iran.

It was equally hilarious because it was implying that conservatives wanted the UN to get involved when there are protests in a country. The first thing that popped in my mind were the Tea Party protests, Occupy Wall Street protests, Black Lives Matter protests, the Women's Marches of 2017, the protests at Trump's inauguration, etc. The phrase "Be careful what you wish for" came to mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Wait, so Russians are supposedly giving us free stuff now? WTH?! When did this happen and how come I haven't gotten mine yet? I'm going to ask my extended family if they know anything about this, because now I'm feeling left out. Thanks trump...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

EVERYONE in Human HISTORY has Dirt on Their Shoes.

May Thou Without Sin cast the first stone.

Who is that, YOU?

Go Forth and Sin no More.

SAVVY?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Metallicus

Can you show me if they are actually classed as a terrorist movement or is it just your own prejudices that steared you to that conclusion?.

He cannot.... Here check this out.BLM recieve sydney peace prize

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Free Stuff:
Housing Assistance
Welfare Checks
Medicaid
Cell Phone
Food Stamps
And More
Student Benefits, etc.

Someone has to pay for this all.
First rule of Economics: There is no free lunch.
In other words, the working stiffs have to pay
for those who don't work.

God knows the Ultra Rich don't.
You know, the 300 people that own 70%
of the worlds wealth.
So don't be so pissed off at the blood,sweat,
and tears people who have to carry the load.
Because that is exactly what the 300 want.

That is, to divide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Free Stuff:
Housing Assistance
Welfare Checks
Medicaid
Cell Phone
Food Stamps
And More
Student Benefits, etc.

Someone has to pay for this all.
First rule of Economics: There is no free lunch.
In other words, the working stiffs have to pay
for those who don't work.

God knows the Ultra Rich don't.
You know, the 300 people that own 70%
of the worlds wealth.
So don't be so pissed off at the blood,sweat,
and tears people who have to carry the load.
Because that is exactly what the 300 want.

That is, to divide and conquer.

And the above is about given free stuff to AAs?? Pls think about the above before replying.
And again Russian oligarchs is giving the above to AAs, I don't think they give any of the above to broke Russian citizens.
But yeah divide and conquer a point of theirs.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

“Let there be no doubt whatsoever,” she said, “the United States stands unapologetically with those in Iran who seek freedom for themselves.”

Proof positive the US is behind the unrest in Iran, another smae-same 'regime change' in the making.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

“Let there be no doubt whatsoever,” she said, “the United States stands unapologetically with those in Iran who seek freedom for themselves.”

Proof positive the US is behind the unrest in Iran, another smae-same 'regime change' in the making.

But that's just it tho, there is real discontent among the young in Iran, no one really likes living in a theocracy , they always suck, they saw no benefit from the release of funds that were withhold by the banks, here we go jumping in and will end up thwarting real organic change from within.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Are you insinuating that African Americans don't also work or pay taxes? Or that our tax money isn't spent on BS that we also don't care about?

Do you think I want my taxes going to that stupid wall, or to our stupid empire of overseas military bases, or towards the stupid "war on drugs", or to the stupid no-bid contracts for Halliburton or one of its subsidiaries? I'd rather my tax dollars go towards programs that help poor people than go towards more corporate welfare to powerful banks, defense contractors, and pharmaceutical companies that don't even need the money.

And the last time I checked, American social safety net programs go to Americans from all racial demographics.
edit on 8-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I can't believe liberals are that stupid to try and make any comparison at all with Russia,they are the ones who perpetrated the lie,been caught at it,yet the dense fools are relentless,how can you take a liberal serious?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

We really need to set examples - like de-militarizing cops and firefighters.

Firefighters? How do they play into this?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That's just the meme like responses , no real thought behind it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

They are free?? ..well kinda??..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join