It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Wanted to Discuss Iran. Russia Brought Up Black Lives Matter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If you support BLM then you also have to support KKK. Both are hate groups that support hate. Just different sides of the exact same coin.
edit on 1/8/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I can't believe liberals are that stupid to try and make any comparison at all with Russia,they are the ones who perpetrated the lie,been caught at it,yet the dense fools are relentless,how can you take a liberal serious?

Well the Liberals weren't the ones making the comparison, the Russians were ,read the article pls.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

If you support BLM then you also have to support KKK. Both are hate groups that support hate. Just different sides of the exact same coin.

No I don't i and I don't have to play into your fake narrative.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You said that way nicer than what I'm thinking lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: intrptr

“Let there be no doubt whatsoever,” she said, “the United States stands unapologetically with those in Iran who seek freedom for themselves.”

Proof positive the US is behind the unrest in Iran, another smae-same 'regime change' in the making.

But that's just it tho, there is real discontent among the young in Iran, no one really likes living in a theocracy , they always suck, they saw no benefit from the release of funds that were withhold by the banks, here we go jumping in and will end up thwarting real organic change from within.

"Real discontent" brought on by economic pressure induced by sanctions applied for just that reason.

The economic pressure is from outside.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That was lifted, by Obama, and it was put in place to deter them against nukes.
The problem is the big guys are just letting it rain among themselves, unemployment is in double digits, prices are sky rocketing and they can't even dance or get a beer for distraction.

Not overlooking the potential for foreign meddling from the three amigos, The U.S, Israel and the House of Saud.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not overlooking the potential for foreign meddling from the three amigos, The U.S, Israel and the House of Saud.

Too bad I missed the 'before edit' version of that.

The Global Banksters are levying economic sanctions on Iran. Rubber meets the road at the banking level.
I don't care who Oficially 'authorizes' it.

Thats what they omit from the narrative, 'sanctions' are siege measures designed to starve out the targeted population from their city walls, in order to conquer their land, steal their resources and subjugate their people.

This is old as history. You go back to 'spinning' that any way you like.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

No, the US stands firmly with any sort of uprising which can further de-stabilize the ME. The US doesn't care about freedom, liberty or anything for Iranians. It cares about furthering their interests in the ME to the detriment of any and all indigenous citizens there.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

No, the US stands firmly with any sort of uprising which can further de-stabilize the ME. The US doesn't care about freedom, liberty or anything for Iranians. It cares about furthering their interests in the ME to the detriment of any and all indigenous citizens there.

I'm amazed that people are dumb enough to buy the story the U. S are interfering to help the people from the evil government of Iran in the first place.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: 3daysgone

Yes, they are staying who the hell are you telling the rest of the world any thing about abuses of civil rights,

America is a Nation that ended slavery, has civil rights laws. That is who we are to speak about the topic. If they don't want to listen, so be it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly.

The US has a track record of simply NOT caring what is happening in terms of human rights but instead caring about funding corrupt regimes which exploit their country's resources and people, in turn being supported by the US government to it's own gain.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Yes, they are staying who the hell are you telling the rest of the world any thing about abuses of civil rights,

America is a Nation that ended slavery, has civil rights laws. That is who we are to speak about the topic. If they don't want to listen, so be it.

First off, America includes North and South and Central America...semantics, I know, but apropos to your statement.

Secondly, if you think that the USA ended slavery, you should read about the reconstruction carefully...we just changed it's name at that time. And our laws didn't have much of an effect on world slavery. If you wanted to, you could buy slaves right now in the right place.

Our civil rights laws are wonderful, yet they are violated all the time by our very own elected government, just as it violates our constitution daily.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

To be fair, a lot of countries ended slavery before the United States did. Mexico abolished its slavery decades before the US did, and that was led by their first black President Vicente Guerrero.

Also, the US didn't even end its own slavery completely. Here's the actual text from Section 1 of the 13th Amendment (HERE):

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Our judicial system is still allowed to participate in legislated forms of slavery, hence why our prison labor industry is so big ((HERE)). You don't think it's a coincidence that the US has more imprisoned people than any other country on Earth, do you? Depending on the State, prisoners may work as firefighters (like California), agricultural workers (Idaho), or even as call center employees (no, I'm not joking).

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thanks for the actual links..wow!! call center employees??.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Actually BLM came about after the Trayvon Martin.

But yes Russians do use the U.S domestic issue to further their own agendas..they gaslight the American public with not much cost in dollars.

BLM, 99%ers, anti police riots, Antifa etc were all created on Obama's watch...where are any of them now? Hmm maybe people are getting jobs and they just do not have time for their hobbies.

Makes one think, doesn't it...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yeah, it blew my mind when I first heard about it. The stereotype is that prison labor is still just license plates and community service like picking up trash. But nope, corporations have literally started replacing cheap foreign labor with even cheaper domestic imprisoned labor.

It's yet another reason why I'm so supportive of an increase in the federal minimum wage. Even with labor shortages, many companies will still find ways to underpay their employees if allowed to. These kinds of companies will NEVER pay their employees a "fair" wage unless literally forced to. (sorry to get a bit off topic)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I may have replied to the wrong thread.
If so, apologies for my error.

However, out of respect, I have reread your
original post.

Upon reconsideration and evaluation,
it is clear that your conclusions
are all wrong.

No one is perfect.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

I may have replied to the wrong thread.
If so, apologies for my error.

However, out of respect, I have reread your
original post.

Upon reconsideration and evaluation,
it is clear that your conclusions
are all wrong.

No one is perfect.

Wrong why?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am not insinuating anything.
In fact, I agree with your noble
ideas and intentions.

However, the incontrovertible fact
is that these pipe dreams do not
work.

There will always be "Have and Have Not".
Just look at the good things you've got.

To continue,
name one country in The World
that can solve all the problems of
the worlds poor.

In fact if you can do so, I will move
there with you.

As far as Taxes and Your inferred Government
corruption, I will say this...
Without a doubt I am pleased to see an awakening
of citizens/people questioning the actions and
decisions of their perspective leaders.

It is a movement of the likes of which I have