It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
More turds for the punchbowl......

The same Tom Crosson who provided official DOD comments for the WaPo article

Is recently quoted as saying "the DOD did not release these videos- I cannot confirm their authenticity"

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I wondered the same about Richard Doty. Never mind his past record of breaking and entering a private house. Recently he talked openly about a secret document he'd viewed in 1984 relating to Bentwaters. Did anyone in government try to prosecute him for this? No!

I think the conclusion has to be that "Agent Zondo" is still operational. He's even said he 'thinks' he still has top secret clearances. As soon as you leave service any clearances you have are terminated. So he's still in service or he's a contractor working for the Intel Community.

The other million dollar question is how and more importantly WHO recruited Elizondo to join TTSA? I’ll bet all the money in my pocket that it wasn’t ‘ol Tommy boy Delonge. I’d guess it was Puthoff via Bigelow.

Or he never was recruited. He was a placement. It now seems more and more likely that the big boys told DeLonge to step aside and concentrate on his entertainment ventures. They were putting their own man in charge of 'doing the talking' from now on.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Another thing worth mentioning is that Hal Puthoff appeared on Coast to Coast AM recently.

In that interview he was asked by George Knapp concerning material held by Bigelow Aerospace whether this was from a UFO crash and had a crash happened?

Hal Puhoff replied (after a rather long pause).

Detailed proof that crashes had happened would be so highly classified piece of data. There has been one leaked document — how it got leaked, I’ll never know — which is out there, that talks about some crashes, that we were able to verify … it was a real document.

My opinion is there are probably at least materials. Now, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be crash of an entire craft, but it could be a piece blown off, whatever, by a lightning strike or a missile or whatever. So I am not surprised to find out that there’s discussion of material being available. We’ve had an opportunity to look at some unusual material, and I think that is a big area that will become more significant as time goes on. And the interesting thing about it was that I couldn’t figure out a very complex material.

When you talk to people that are doing this kind of research … [we know about] all the elements on the periodic table, so you are not finding some new element that you didn’t realize is on the periodic table. No, it’s more like putting together layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn’t expect to be able to be layered, and the result at the end of the day is that it has certain unusual characteristics that you wouldn’t have predicted in advance, so that is the kind of thing that, to a physicist, is the most interesting

Does anyone know what Puthoff was talking about when he claims a document confirming a UFO crash was leaked?

edit on 17/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The crazy thing is that this is actually winning them diehard fans. Paul Bennewitz scaled up to a few thousand people?

edit: as for Puthoff, didn't Bigelow get access to Leo Stringfield's papers or something a few years ago?
edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The crazy thing is that this is actually winning them diehard fans. Paul Bennewitz scaled up to a few thousand people?

As said earlier (maybe not in this thread - I can't keep up any longer) this whole project is not aimed at ufology otherwise they'd have recruited a famous ufologist. Instead Leslie Kean, who is sympathetic to the topic, but also a credible journalist wrote up the article for the New York Times.

The result is that there are releases to the media about UFOs in a very conservative manner. People believe they came from the Pentagon and the government have released the information. That's all that's required. A general perception in the minds of the public.

Ufology has been bypassed.

Imagine if say Stan Friedman had been picked to front the team. You'd have his fans lining up in support and his detractors pointing out his faults. Then you'd have other "UFO Personalities" slamming the decision because they weren't picked despite their expertise on abductions or whatever. There would be infighting and argument from day one. Nothing would ever get off the ground.

The TTSA things was all just a viral marketing campaign IMHO. I suspect the first objective was to re-introduce the idea of UFOs back into the public consciousness without the usual smirk and giggle factor. It also seems focused on the younger generations of Americans. What the actual endgame is remains to be seen.

...as for Puthoff, didn't Bigelow get access to Leo Stringfield's papers or something a few years ago?

Not sure. Anyone else reading this know?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Recently he talked openly about a secret document he'd viewed in 1984 relating to Bentwaters. Did anyone in government try to prosecute him for this? No!

Does the claimed document on Bentwaters hold water Mirageman? It makes me want to say but but.....

Anything via Doty one treads with caution.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

As said earlier (maybe not in this thread - I can't keep up any longer) this whole project is not aimed at ufology otherwise they'd have recruited a famous ufologist. Instead Leslie Kean, who is sympathetic to the topic, but also a credible journalist wrote up the article for the New York Times.

The result is that there are releases to the media about UFOs in a very conservative manner. People believe they came from the Pentagon and the government have released the information. That's all that's required. A general perception in the minds of the public.

Ufology has been bypassed.

Imagine if say Stan Friedman had been picked to front the team. You'd have his fans lining up in support and his detractors pointing out his faults. Then you'd have other "UFO Personalities" slamming the decision because they weren't picked despite their expertise on abductions or whatever. There would be infighting and argument from day one. Nothing would ever get off the ground.

The TTSA things was all just a viral marketing campaign IMHO. I suspect the first objective was to re-introduce the idea of UFOs back into the public consciousness without the usual smirk and giggle factor. It also seems focused on the younger generations of Americans. What the actual endgame is remains to be seen.

...as for Puthoff, didn't Bigelow get access to Leo Stringfield's papers or something a few years ago?

Not sure. Anyone else reading this know?

Thats exacrly what I’m thinking too. It also seems to have triggered media attention on sightings and photos, at least up here in Canada.

As for Stringfield, it seems his papers were donated to MUFON and never seen again... alternatively Puthoff is trying to bring back MJ12 for some reason.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

When there is a little ray of false hope sprayed into the ufo sympathetic community,
more people start seeing UFOs.

This is how the 'control loop' is tested.

The only question for this type of study now, is what percentage of
the "sightings" are purely psychological, and what percent have a bit of
'energy materialized' into them?

Kev

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hehe. I thought as much.

Maybe it is indeed the same "event" then, and somebody got the year and the details wrong.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Again, I repeat, the most interesting thing about all of this is the press's coverage of this new era of UFO interest.

Truly TTSA has their own psychological agenda. They may have a legit UFO/alien agenda but want to keep it on the DL in order to number one, attract the scientific crowd, and introduce to the newbies the topic from scratch somewhat.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

sounds like the phenomenon known as mass hysteria

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's formal name is conversion disorder.

It's hard to separate the phenomenon from that temporary illness.

Now sometimes there is physical evidence and things like burns, etc.
In that case it might be either a BOL that affects the mind too, or the
"Phenomenon".

but otherwise... yep.. conversion disorder.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=

Does anyone know what Puthoff was talking about when he claims a document confirming a UFO crash was leaked?

Maybe he is talking these documents allegedly received by ‘ Midnight in the Desert’ this past summer. I haven’t reviewed them but Puthoff and reigniting MJ12 boxes are checked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think he's full of it.

But no, I don't know what he's referring to.

Kev

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think it’s the original MJ12 or Serpo. We can get some insight from what Puthoff’s colleague, Dr Kit Green believes.

In short I suspect he likely be referring to Serpo documents. Although clearly fake, his colleague Dr Green has said that certain scientific details and facts are true.

The only thing I can possibly see in those documents that might not be total junk is a description / diagram for a US exotic materials processing facility.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It seems wholly unrealistic to expect advanced flying objects to have 'a piece blown off by a lightning strike or missile or whatever.' Our aircraft don't tend to disintegrate when lightning strikes and future designs will become impervious. It's also hard to believe a 1950s-1970s missile would have a chance to hit such a target. I'm saying 50s to 70s because they're the decades with the most reports of UFO crashes. It's worth pointing out that almost none of the crash claims I can recall rose above hoax.

He could have meant Roswell, Shag Harbour or Kecksberg and there are no 'leaked' documents to put them in the frame.

You could be right in suspecting MJ-12 documents and their 'kitchen sink' approach.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ya,

It being Puthoff you can almost guarantee he pre -planned on making that reference as well as be totally vague about it and not having the interviewer follow up with what he was talking about.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm in no way condoning those docs. They just happen to be the most current "released docs".

He's intentionally vague for a reason I'm sure

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Now rumors of NASA insiders and such. oh jeez.

Edit: https...://www.uapinfo.net/gimble-and-go-fast-videos Dig the hostility over the PRF thing. Have to wonder if the site is affililated with the UAP thing and all.
edit on 12018f3102America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12018f3102America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join