It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

He did and it's just like right under his nose Kev.

There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence [on Earth].

'I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject [aliens].'

'You don't have to go anywhere. It's just like right under people's noses.'

Now I just wonder what your involvement in all of this is as well

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What do you mean my involvement?

You can come over to my house and drink beer with me... I have nothing to hide.

As for the "memo"...that's not a memo... it's a belief statement devoid of content.

He's saying that he believes in "an alien presence".

Well whoopty doo.

Half of People Believe in Aliens

That makes him part of the 50%!

But he offers zero proof to backup his opinion.

At least I offer reasons and incidents as to why I believe there is
a (mostly bodiless) presence here on Earth.

I wish he would # or get off the pot on that..

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
I looked under my nose. All I saw was my dinner. No ETs unless they are some kind of ET bacteria growing on the food I'm eating, in which case we might be doomed if their fellow ETs retaliate on Earth for me eating so many of their brethren.

Seriously though, if he's going to make a statement like that, isn't it somewhat meaningless without details?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Maybe the aliens hide in mustaches.

:-D

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

wait!!! free beer!?! I'm in. however I only drink 211 steel reserve. is that a problem?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Good hypothesis. I used to have one but I shaved it off. Even when I had it I never saw any ETs in it, but there's no doubt it was right under my nose so that should be a good place to look according to Bigelow!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Don't get excited.. i never said that i was BUYING.

Kev

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

ah sweet home brew...I'm there.

**said in best frat boy voice

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is such an interesting thread that I stopped lurking and want to join in the fun! This is an interesting group and ufology has always been a bittersweet interest- bitter because of all of the false claims and hoaxes, and sweet because there are normal folks like the posters here who have a sincere interest in the topic and may share some interesting experiences themselves. I was abducted once myself. I was whisked aboard by one of the greys. He placed me upon a trondant, where a mantis like creature with a large trondant like appendage inserted a trondant into my “trondant receptor.” He said he was from what they called the “Trondant” star system. Anyway, keep up the good posts!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdBreeze

care to explain your obscure Hopkins reference

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi BASSPLYR, just trying to make light of a survey which tried to identify people who were either abducted or not, by inserting a question about whether the surveyed person heard of the word “trondant” during their abduction experience. Since the word is meaningless, it was used to weed out the people who claimed that they had heard the word or knew its meaning. Actually I guess it was an interesting way to do that. And now I realize it was discussed on one of the first pages of this thread so you’re making a good point that it should be explained. I’m not intending to make light of people who claim to have experienced an abduction.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hi ColdBreeze, welcome to ATS officially. Make yourself trondant

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: beetee

Good hypothesis. I used to have one but I shaved it off. Even when I had it I never saw any ETs in it, but there's no doubt it was right under my nose so that should be a good place to look according to Bigelow!
Lol good one. I always thought you were of the fairer sex

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Yes. I agree. It is very strange.
Either they have been told about things to come that will dispel all doubts OR they are blissfully unaware of the problems that has been brought up OR the journalists really are mostly regurgitating other pieces and writing what they are told because they aren't that interested and clicks are what matters most these days.

I think the old kind of investigative journalism is mostly dead in the age of TL;DR.

Interesting, none the less.

BT

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
As for the much touted chain of custody documentation, what is it actually? I can't remember actually seeing this documentation. And why are nobody simply asking the DOD what their take is? Or the Navy? Or, for that matter, the President?

Has anybody tried to FOIA the documents from the GIMBAL / GOFAST incident or the NIMITZ incident?

I am guessing there has to be a report of some sort.

Doesn't anybody know a journalist that can write to them and ask: "So, what do you think this is?"

No matter what the answer would be, I think it would be interesting.

BT

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

good enough for me. stared your posts. welcome!!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hi! Welcome to ATS, mate

You'll find very interesting topics about this subject here.

Also, would be nice to get more details about your abduction event... You can start a new thread if you want, but I guess there's a minimum number of posts before you're allowed to.

Just keep it up!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What do you mean my involvement?

That BTUFO report that you placed strategically under Bob's nasal cavity. You didn't get paid for it?

But he offers zero proof to backup his opinion.

At least I offer reasons and incidents as to why I believe there is
a (mostly bodiless) presence here on Earth.

I wish he would # or get off the pot on that..

Agreed. I think part of this is that he's an intensely private person. If you are going to say something's right under your nose and offer no evidence you leave yourself open to criticism. But Big Bob doesn't seem to care.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

As for the much touted chain of custody documentation, what is it actually?

Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, refers to the chronological documentation or paper trail that records the sequence of custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical or electronic evidence.

See: en.wikipedia.org...

The US Department of Defense uses this process in order to meticulously ensure that information and material retain their integrity without revealing sources and methods. This documentation is what sets this footage apart from anything else that has previously made its way to the public domain, by establishing its authenticity and thereby giving it enormous historical significance.

See : coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

Except that I don't see any actually proof of this CoC up on the TTS AAS website.

Has anybody tried to FOIA the documents from the GIMBAL / GOFAST incident or the NIMITZ incident?

John Greenewald from BlackVault requested information via FOIA.

See : To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, Tom Delonge, and the Secret DoD UFO Research Program

....I respectfully request a copy of records, electronic or otherwise, of the following: all documents pertaining to the outline, mission statement, objectives, etc of the DOD Aerospace Threat Program.

But John received a response and was told no records could be identified.

Jack Brewer at UFOTrail was told his requests would take more time to look at.

The devil is once again in the details. Not only have people been led to believe TTS is some form of UFO disclosure group but they also believe the government is releasing UFO videos and details about them. Neither of those things are quite what they appear to be.

TTS is actually attempting to raise money from everyone (except Canadians) with no mention of UFOs, UAPs or even their Community of Interest in their official document.

No one currently employed at the Pentagon/DoD has confirmed how these videos came to be in the public domain or even whether they were ever classified or not.

edit on 14/3/2018 by mirageman because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join