It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

BeeTee,

I had quite a bit of inquiry into the same line of questions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Member "Cosmania" (whom alleges to have Navy flight hours) thoughtfully answers my questions the best he can on the same page.

There is so much info on all these pages, its hard not to re-visit certain revelations.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Some great stuff in that thread !

Can't believe I missed it, but with all the threads on this subject maybe I can be forgiven.

Anyway, I get that the Princeton(?) controller could hold the authority to re-vector the pilots, if there was someone with high enough authority directing her to do it, but at least this shows us that the people aboard the Princeton (or whoever they were talking to) took this very seriously indeed.

It could be something mundane, like they wanting to iron out some kinks in the Radar system, but if you have weird signatures on radar and then the fighter pilots see "objects" maneuvering in (to them) strange ways, the whole possibility of this being something mundane becomes rather slim, in my opinion.

I can understand the "X-files" on the internal television as a (more or less) good natured poke at the involved pilots, but I don't understand the lack of any follow up with the pilots. Even from an air-safety perspective, as the pilots themselves point out.

And the fact that they sent another flight out to the same "contact" later on shows us that it was not so easily dismissed.

Just another oddity, I guess, in this gigantic pile of strangeness.

Thanks for pointing me to the thread.

BT
edit on 15-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Very good points beetee. Paddy's link above is a good place to start.

It's also interesting that the Nimitz video is from 2004 yet they (TTSA) only interviewed the pilot about the incident in Nov 2017. If this video was deemed important then why was the pilot not interviewed earlier?

Did Elizondo or whoever not think to do this between 2007 and 2012 when the project was actively funded?

Then we have the interesting fact that all of this took place during what was deemed a test and the Nimitz was not even out of port at times. (This was posted earlier in the thread but repeated here for convenience).

Nimitz CSG Practices the Art of War at Sea - Without Getting Underway

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Tactical Training Group Pacific (TACTRAGRUPAC) and four ships of Commander, Carrier Strike Group (CCSG) 11 conducted a virtual exercise Oct. 26-27 via secure wide area network and satellite, while they remained in port at bases in San Diego and Hawaii.....

San Diego-based USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59) and USS Higgins (DDG 76), and the Hawaii-based USS Chafee (DDG 90) took part in the exercise, along with the staffs of CCSG 11 and Destroyer Squadron 23.

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise."

Full Story : www.navy.mil...

There is also another page that confirms that the carrier group did not actually sail together until 20th Nov. 2004. That is 6 days AFTER Cmdr. Fravor reported his strange tic-tac sighting.

Carrier Strike Group 11 Sails Together for the First Time

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Carrier Strike Group 11 reached a milestone in training Nov. 20 when the warships completed their first group sail off the coast of Southern California.

USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59), USS Chafee (DDG 90), USS Higgins (DDG 76) and Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 11 joined forces underway for the first time to conduct group training.

According to Cmdr. Robert Hospodar, strike group surface operations officer, the group sail was an important step toward integrating the individual units and establishing lines of communication.

"Many of the ships were finishing up their basic training," said Hospodar.

Full story : www.navy.mil...

So was this just all part of an exercise to evaluate the reactions of personnel? Maybe this is how the videos were actually obtained because they were filed as 'training videos'?
edit on 15/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I can't see a definite connection myself. Other than Bigelow shedding staff at just the time DeLonge starts talking about all sorts of crazy stuff on radio shows like C2C AM to launch his Sekret Machines franchise. When he claimed ", the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity."

I am just wondering if there is something deeper going on with that 'black money' that Bigelow received. We know that it totalled $22m. But only where $334k of it went. That was spent on extracting MUFON's data and trying to track down UFO technology. Maybe that big warehouse facility cost a lot of money?

the modifying of the "warehouse" in Las Vegas may have more to do with a SCIF being built and the cost attributed to that and that maybe the only modification that was carried out at said warehouse? That would have cost a few £$£$ for sure, for it to meet all of the requirements that one is needed for.. ?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I just reread the account that has been online at figthersweep.com.

There is a lot of information there about other units that were also on the scene.
Much more extensive than the TTSA version.

Also, the comments are interesting.

Cheers,

BT

ETA:

Regarding the whole FOIA business it appears that NICAP requested information about the Nimitz event last year and got an "interesting" response, where the incident was basically admitted to as having taken place.

NICAP FOIA reply - PDF

Just thought I had to add this.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I just reread the account that has been online at figthersweep.com.

There is a lot of information there about other units that were also on the scene.
Much more extensive than the TTSA version.

Also, the comments are interesting.

Cheers,

BT

ETA:

Regarding the whole FOIA business it appears that NICAP requested information about the Nimitz event last year and got an "interesting" response, where the incident was basically admitted to as having taken place.

NICAP FOIA reply - PDF

Just thought I had to add this.

That pdf is very Interesting and gives name of other officers as well...hmmm

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Also the fighter sweep article is full of detail and with the release of the two videos that could be in the same day would match up with the other flight crew going on the training mission and dave favor mentioned to them to get it on tape if they could!?!

Others in this thread have mentioned the interlocking of others in ufology with this case, TTSA and Bigelow and even lazar is in there now indirectly with his autobiography deal with TDL and his connections to Bigelow back in the day with the zeta reticulai Corp stuff.

I don't think this is as complicated as we think, they are all interconnected with this whole thing IMO, it's the piecing together of it all that I find very interesting... and that we have been here before many times..the water just gets muddier and muddier by design
edit on 15-3-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Heh, speaking of interconnected, here is Richard Dolan mentioning a Nimitz incident from 2005 in 2008. The incident is at at a little past the 27 minute mark.

He seems to have received an e-mail and some details are different.December 2005, for one thing. Cigar shaped UFO. Off the coast of California (100 miles?). So, same incident as the tic-tac a bit garbled or a different one a year later?

Is the USS Nimitz a magnet for UAP type phenomena, one might ask?

This is not a pilot but someone on the ship (Nimitz?) as far as I can gauge. One interesting piece of information is that someone is flown in to get the footage. In 2005. So, is this the AATIP in action or another interested party?

EDIT: This was two years before the AATIP I just realized, since it allegedly started n 2007, so not the AATIP.

Cheers,
BT

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I truly believe that some time in the future every ATS member will have their own thread on TTSA, AATIP, DeLonge, Elizondo etc.

Lol Mirageman, but the information/research on here is excellent!

Onwards it all goes! Not quite sure where to at this point?

edit on 15-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
@mirageman

oh sorry I totally missed that info..

I stumbled upon Zeta retikuli when I was searching for infos about the deceased Ed Fouche-
Although Fouche had a more impressive background , I found that there are many similiarities between fouches story and the pre-AATIP (or Phase 1) TdL, because:

- both claimed that they have a " team "behind them , which provide them with information
- both were writing ficional books
- both claimed that the government has reverse-eng. crafts, tdl called them Sekret machines, Fouche tr 3b
- both believed that the belgium ufo wave was caused by those sekret machines/TR3B
-both claimed that the nazis had contact with ET-technology, Fouche claimed that the first UFOcrash happened in Nazi germany
- both believed that the greys are same sort bio robots
- both had interested in the human DNA , Ed fouche believed that the human dna will be manipulated in the future
- both posted picture of triangular crafts on the internet
- both used the term "metamaterials "
-both had contact with Hal Puthoff, Fouche refered him as a friend

As far as I remember there was a video tape , which showed a drunk Fouche, who was admitting that he was spreading disinformation which doesn´t bode well to Tom delonge story imho

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
That DoD thing sets Elizondo's chain of custody talk up in smoke doesn't it? It looked more like they tried to get out in front of as many eyes as possible, instead of cooking up something more believable. It's hard to see how they can keep things going at this rate.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
That DoD thing sets Elizondo's chain of custody talk up in smoke doesn't it? It looked more like they tried to get out in front of as many eyes as possible, instead of cooking up something more believable. It's hard to see how they can keep things going at this rate.

Interestingly the TTSA also stated that they got the video from a FOIA request (damn I cant remember where I read this, annoying me now) Taken this though, with what Elizondo stated that he hid, or left the videos in easy to reach places before he left, would now appear to make sense.

If he "hid" these videos in specific non-descript programs//locations, they could easily obtain the videos through FOIA as they would know specifically what to request and where it could be found, as we all know with the discussion surrounding the AATIP and what the "A" stands for, little changes in information can drastically alter the outcome of an FOIA.

This may also solve the problem regarding the "no records" or evidence for the chain of custody pertaining these files..?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think this has been posted so far in this thread. But John Greenewald has given an update on his FB page about various FOIA requests.

Strange Denial of a FOIA request regarding Luis Elizondo and the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP)
---
On February 12, 2018, the Department of Defense, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff office, in FOIA Case 18-F-0324, gave another rather odd "no records response" to a request which had multiple parts.

Specifically, I requested:

1) The resignation letter of Mr. Luis Elizondo, DoD personnel who played a role in The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program.

2) Any/all responses by Secretary of Defense James Mattis, or any other DoD official to Mr. Elizondo regarding his resignation.

3) Any/all letters, memos, recommendations, email, etc. sent from Mr. Elizondo, to any DoD official, regarding the declassification or public release of videos, as obtained by the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program.

4) Any/all response to Mr. Elizondo, and his effort to get videos or material evidence in the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program released to the public.

Although I have an open appeal on the above with the DOD, it is noted they just wanted to forward my request to the Defense Intelligence Agency instead. However, due to the fact that Mr. Elizondo stated clearly he worked within OSD (not DIA), and the NY TIMES among many other news outlets cited Mr. Elizondo's resignation letter to Secretary of Defense James Mattis, at least that portion of my request would be at the office that just gave the "no records" response.

Something does not seem right, and I will post the results of the appeal when they become available.

I am not trying to insinuate either side is lying, but to be honest, I think the only conclusion we can draw is one side definitely is. Which one? I'll let you all decide, but something is certainly fishy.

For more information, including the denial letter and more FOIA requests, check out: www.theblackvault.com...

It's seeming more and more like 'Zondo' is not quite the person that he appears to be. Remember he's counter-intelligence, he's not listed as an employee of 'To the Stars' on official financial listing and he doesn't appear to have resigned his position with the DoD.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I think we expected all of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I listened to this incredibly long discussion between Peter Levenda and Forum Borealis interviewer, Al the pal the other night and remember rolling my eyes when Levenda claimed that Elizondo and TTS had all of the correct chain of custody forms in order... I'm tempted to email Levenda and ask him to back those claims up with proof.

Link to video: www.youtube.com...

I can't remember where in the 3 part discussion he said that, but I definitely remember him defending this point along with defending other criticisms made by us nitpickers.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just sent Levenda this message:

Hi Peter,

I just have a single, hopefully simple to answer question. I recently enjoyed listening to your interview on Forum Borealis regarding Sekret Machines, Disclosure Delonge etc... one point of clarity that many people are wondering about which you also brought up during the interview was the chain of custody information around the released GIMBAL, Go Fast and Nimitz videos.

You claimed during the interview that Elizondo had access to all of the chain of custody documents. This has been a growing hot topic among many researchers online because as far as any FOIA request goes, there has been no disclosure or sign of these documents. I was hoping you could provide some closure on this issue. Please let me know if you know of or have access to these documents. Thank you

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It's seeming more and more like 'Zondo' is not quite the person that he appears to be. Remember he's counter-intelligence, he's not listed as an employee of 'To the Stars' on official financial listing and he doesn't appear to have resigned his position with the DoD.

Try bringing this up on Reddit. Holy cow - true believers coming out the wazoo. Its interesting, I've never seen this level of support for TTSA anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Interestingly the TTSA also stated that they got the video from a FOIA request (damn I cant remember where I read this, annoying me now) Taken this though, with what Elizondo stated that he hid, or left the videos in easy to reach places before he left, would now appear to make sense.

If he "hid" these videos in specific non-descript programs//locations, they could easily obtain the videos through FOIA as they would know specifically what to request and where it could be found, as we all know with the discussion surrounding the AATIP and what the "A" stands for, little changes in information can drastically alter the outcome of an FOIA.

This may also solve the problem regarding the "no records" or evidence for the chain of custody pertaining these files..?

Wouldn't he run afoul of espionage laws or something for that?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

i was stationed on nuclear ships from about 1983 - 1989, including a one year tour
on the Nimitz. i never heard ANY stories about UFO encounters. So I'm not certain
that I''d call them 'magnets' for UFOs.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Wouldn't he run afoul of espionage laws or something for that?

At the very least I think the US Govt could charge him with the following:

§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.
An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

(a)Inducement or coercion of benefits. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office in a manner that is intended to coerce or induce another person, including a subordinate, to provide any benefit, financial or otherwise, to himself or to friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Elizondo had to have been in communication with TTSA while running AATIP and what those conversations entailed under oath would Be interesting.

The other million dollar question is how and more importantly WHO recruited Elizondo to join TTSA? I’ll bet all the money in my pocket that it wasn’t ‘ol Tommy boy Delonge. I’d guess it was Puthoff via Bigelow.

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join