It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I had a glance through that link from cbsnews.com you kindly provided. It's all rather odd. Like we are being prepped for Second Cold War or something. In fact with the Russian nerve gas attack in Salisbury, UK and all the other accusations going on stateside you could argue we have been in one for a while.

Annie Jacobsen's book Phenomena has now been in print for a year. So I don't understand why this article popped up in 2018.

In the article it seems the people involved with Stargate were true believers in psychic powers. When in fact if you read it all, it's telling us it wasn't really that successful.I would guess this is why eventually the people throwing taxpayers money at these projects have to wind them down. I think that sums up the way this recent AATIP project was also viewed.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That’s the book that said the Russians did Roswell.

mm btw where did you see it said Elizondo did not resign, I didn’t see any link.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

Guys, I think we are currently in a mind control experiment.

After todays media drop of remote viewing psi spies from a russian controlled cambridge analytica deep state agents seems a little heavy handed for a Monday.

It's not even debatable at this point. Only question is in how many ways and by how many different players.

One of the reasons I've referenced the contracts and studies of various objectives by the MIC in my own threads as well as this one, especially since 9/11, is to highlight the simple fact that some of those objectives need "communities" to both acquire data and to test new theories and techniques on.

What we are seeing play out in the MSM on the wider public seems basic old school Bernays-style techniques though. The big question there is, "Why?"

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: mirageman

That’s the book that said the Russians did Roswell.

No, that was "Area 51".

"Phenomena", to give it's full title "Phenomena: The Secret History of the U.S. Government’s Investigations Into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis" looks at Uri Geller, Ingo Swann, Hal Puthoff , Russell Targ and many others in their $70m quest to tap into the paranormal.

mm btw where did you see it said Elizondo did not resign, I didn’t see any link.

If you read my post again there are two links to a Youtube interview where Leslie Kean states Elizondo..."needed to retire".

It's not 100% conclusive but given that FOIA requests for his resignation letter have turned up nothing then that scenario looks more likely.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I had to look up Edward Bernays as I'd completely forgotten who he was.

a professional opinion maker who, by following precise principles, could produce desired changes in attitudes

He certainly had a good innings living to 103. You can see how his thinking and methods have been applied. You can even see them applied to affairs in the current news cycle.

"Why are his tactics are being applied in this arena?"

That is indeed a very good question.

ETA:

Good to see that the Pentagon did it's bit for British film making.

Bell Pottinger was first tasked by the interim Iraqi government in 2004 to promote democratic elections. They received $540m between May 2007 and December 2011...

Martin Wells, who worked on the IOTF contract with Bell Pottinger, said they were given very specific instructions on how to produce the fake Al-Qaeda propaganda films.....

“We need to make this style of video and we’ve got to use Al-Qaeda’s footage,” Mr Wells told the Bureau, recalling the instructions he received. “We need it to be 10 minutes long, and it needs to be in this file format, and we need to encode it in this manner.”

According to Mr Wells’ account, US Marines would then take CDs containing the videos while on patrol, then plant them at sites during raids...

The CDs were encoded to open the videos on RealPlayer software that connects to the Internet when it runs. It would issue an IP address that could then be tracked by US intelligence....

Mr Wells said the CDs were viewed in countries like Iran, Syria, and the United States.

The programmes produced by Bell Pottinger would move up the chain of command, often requiring the signatures of high level generals, including Gen David Petraeus, and could sometimes go as high up as the White House for approval...

Source : www.independent.co.uk...

Which makes me wonder about those 3 videos that have been released!

edit on 20/3/2018 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
AND.... here is another lengthy article on UFOs in New York Magazine.

I haven't read it yet, but its quite lengthy and has 7 authors, so I'm guessing it might be worth the time:

nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

reply to GUT and Mirageman

Yes, the spin is quite obvious on one level and completely confusing on another.

The one thing popping up for me recently is the idea of a "post truth world" and the whole fake news meme.

These quotes come to mind:

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.”
― Winston S. Churchill

“The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
― Garry Kasparov

and lastly, a quote that is ironically debated whether or not William Casey ever actually said this:

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

I know its not realistic, but one would think that taking the "oath of office" and then lying throughout your stay in office could be considered lying under oath. But we've placed our priorities in such a constricting place that the very notion of honesty in the pursuit of "protecting our interests both domestically abroad" becomes impossible for one to do their job in any productive sense of the word.

So here we are, tied up in a nest of deceit so finely woven that even the chickens who come home to roost are oblivious to the dangers they rest upon.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Something is going on.

The press attitude is the key here.

Somethings up, no pun intended

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

....and lastly, a quote that is ironically debated whether or not William Casey ever actually said this:

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

That quote appears to have been confirmed four years ago by Barbara Honegger,(Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to then President - Ronald Reagan).

...I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting of the newly elected President Reagan...

...he had been astonished to discover that over 80 percent of the 'intelligence' that the analysis side of the CIA produced was based on open public sources like newspapers and magazines.

As he did to all the other secretaries of their departments and agencies, Reagan asked what he saw as his goal as director for the CIA, to which he replied with this quote, which I recorded in my notes of the meeting
as he said it. Shortly thereafter I told Senior White House correspondent Sarah McClendon, who was a close friend and colleague, who in turn made it public.

Source : www.quora.com...#

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wonder about this and crisis cults. I have noticed more then a few Hillary fans in TTSA/their fanclub.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Something is going on.

I mean when you see something like this

When ‘Oumuamua — the name means “first messenger” in Hawaiian — was discovered floating through the solar system in October, SETI nuts immediately started checking the boxes that suggested the rod-shaped object might be an alien spacecraft of some kind. After all, it’s the first interstellar object we’ve ever seen pass through the solar system. UFO enthusiasts point out that rods (along with flying saucers) are the two most common shapes cited by witnesses in UFO sightings, and the cigar shape would allow it to be slim enough to avoid collision with other objects as well as maximize aerodynamics for travel.

I mean...this in Nymag? Where the hell is the science editor? Why are bringing SETI into this? I know Delonge was hanging around them (why would they associate with him?)... the science mags are going to freak.

Also: this is all pushing ETH. The guys running this...aren’t really ETH dudes. I think Willtell and GUT might be on to something here. This reminds me of the control system hacking stuff we used to throw around. Who is paying for all this media time?

Edit:

So naturally, many experts have begun to think perhaps they’re produced by an ultra-advanced civilization from afar, trying to speak to us through signals we can barely comprehend.

The FRB-ET thing is like one guy. WTF.
edit on 12018f3109America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

You could tell by the supine press.

Just like the JFK murder they always castigate the assassination theories. It works like clockwork—the press, particularly CNN and the NYT and now these MSM blogs on UFOS, where in the past Ufology was mainly debunked.

We’ll just have to see what they're up to.

We just don't know. It might be out of this world or very inside this world--just another game.
We don't have to tell by the appearance of TTSA

There's an old aphorism from the metaphysical world that may apply IF there is some reality here and not just another game.

"Ignore my appearance and take what is in my hand"

edit on 20-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I found this quote sort of interesting from the article, JB is Joseph Baker, a sociologist who wrote Paranormal America.

(its clear where his bias lies, but its hard to argue with data)

"KH: Who is likely to believe?

JB: Men, and people with lower levels of income, are more likely to believe. We don’t really find strong patterns by education, and if we do, there’s usually a slight positive effect. But one of the strongest predictors you can find for believers is their extreme distrust of the government. That’s part of the reason it got so big in the ’70s, when trust in institutions was low. Trump might actually increase belief in UFOs.

Another one of the strongest predictors is not participating as strongly in forms of organized religion. In some sense, there’s a bit of a clue there about what’s going on with belief — it’s providing an alternative belief system."

Distrust of the government?

I'm guessing almost everyone believes in UFOs then.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
I found this quote sort of interesting from the article, JB is Joseph Baker, a sociologist who wrote Paranormal America.

(its clear where his bias lies, but its hard to argue with data)

"KH: Who is likely to believe?

JB: Men, and people with lower levels of income, are more likely to believe. We don’t really find strong patterns by education, and if we do, there’s usually a slight positive effect. But one of the strongest predictors you can find for believers is their extreme distrust of the government. That’s part of the reason it got so big in the ’70s, when trust in institutions was low. Trump might actually increase belief in UFOs.

Another one of the strongest predictors is not participating as strongly in forms of organized religion. In some sense, there’s a bit of a clue there about what’s going on with belief — it’s providing an alternative belief system."

Distrust of the government?

I'm guessing almost everyone believes in UFOs then.

I’ve heard men are into aliens, women more ghosts. Haven’t seen any demographic data thi.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What are they upto?
Pretty simple to keep the UAP / UFO status quo .
Einsteins GR has endured more than a century of status quo and anything that challenges that status quo will be perpetual.
So no disclosure is never gonna happen

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think if we are ever going to get a handle on what is going on, we need to look at the offered "evidence". If he "evidence" is suspect, then the whole thing is suspect. The Nimitz incident is pretty spectacular. Either it happened, as the witnesses claim, or it didn't and they are making it up. So far we have one blurry video, first leaked back in 2008(?) and a story that (if false or misleading) placed on the internet quite some time ago. We also have two witnesses, but you can't really keep something as weird as this from an entire carrier battle group, so there must be more witnesses.

And we need to look at the narrative they are pushing. To me, after reading the two first books and going through countless interviews, I think it is pretty obvious that they are pushing the IDH / Consciousness narrative. Not "nuts and bolts" in any way, or rather they are pushing "nuts and bolts" as our own technology (Doritos and such) and the UAP as the "other".

They are also pushing consciousness as tied into the "phenomenon" and linking it to the IDH (somehow) and this "cargo cult" theory that Levanda seems to be advocating.

And, as others are pointing out, it seems pretty obvious they are using a pretty carefully orchestrated campaign of media attention to keep all of this in the collective consciousness at the moment. We are not being allowed to forget about it.

So, as I see it, somebody is pushing a narrative. The narrative is human technology and UAP as IDH linked with consciousness. They are being careful to have plausible deniability (trite, I know, but that seems to be the case) for both the US Military and government.

What I cannot yet see is why it is important for this narrative to come out now. I have played with theories about the upcoming space race, which might explain why it would be convenient for the US and others to come out with something they might have been up to in space for a while. But the rest still has me baffled. Especially the "Cargo Cult" and consciousness part. Why should it be beneficial that we look at UAP's in this manner? Ancient Gods? I don't get it, unless I go into some very awkward territory, where I am not ready to go.

Lastly, it has certainly galvanized the UFO community, such as it is. A fresh, upbeat breeze of "I told you so" seems to blow through the whole "community". Our tinfoil hats polished up and ready for some prime time, we are now featured in the Washington Post and on CNN. Or, if not we, then at least the phenomenon that has haunted us for so long. Only, it is not the phenomenon we thought it was. This is the new phenomenon, for a new age, and we must either get on the bandwagon and join the talk about dimensions and consciousness, or be left in the dustbin of history with our nuts and bolts extraterrestrials. There are no aliens. Only consciousness and dimensions.

Well, I am probably a contrary person, but when somebody with a lot of clout to shape the media discourse on a topic are bombarding me with "look at this in my hand, do you see it" I can't help thinking: "So, what is in your other hand?"

Engage tinfoil hat!

BT

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So, the whole space thing, I must have been a bit asleep, because I somehow missed that current ownership of the Washington Post is also busily tooling up to "deliver millions of humans into space" through Blue Origin.

Reusable rockets and all. Far be it from me to insinuate that ownership influence what goes in the paper (or on the webpage rather), but the Washington Post certainly has been a clear channel for this.

So Bigelow, Musk, Bezos, China, the EU, the US Military and who knows who else are all scrambling to get us into space. In the millions, apparently.

If I am not mistaken, Bilgelow has been somehow vocal on twitter in the past about the apparent US neglect of space.

Last year he made this tweet in response to an ABC news article that the EU and China were allegedly looking at a joint moon base.

So, everybody is in a hurry to get into space.

Even the TTSA is in a hurry to build an "advanced" space plane of sorts.

I can't helo feeling that this has to be connected to the current upsurge in UFO coverage. Oh, sorry, I forgot. UAP we must call it now. Ah, no, it is AAV apparently. Ah, "the phenomenon", that's it.

And it has nothing to do with space.

I don't quite buy it.

BT

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Something is going on.

Hey Will, this is something I have noticed that you reiterated on numerous occassions in this thread as have others. Its something that is bizzare consdiering their previous attitudes. As always, I would love to know , as I am sure we all would....why?

What is the agenda here ...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Since it's all speculation so far, I'd say we're being prepared for an fake alien invasion.

Some key people have said that in the past and now everything's pointing at this.

"Uhh oh there's something in our atmosphere that is not ours."

"We need to build lasers in space so we can nuke asteroids and other space threats."

And the list goes on...

Everyone who has spent time enough on the subject knows we're being visited long enough for the government to say now that they have no idea what is this. Come on... I don't buy TTSA narrative for a bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I think if we are ever going to get a handle on what is going on, we need to look at the offered "evidence". If the "evidence" is suspect, then the whole thing is suspect.

I can't help looking at the 'evidence' and at what some people seem to believe it points to.

1. Some people think that the Pentagon have confirmed that alien spacecraft are violating US airspace and this has been reported in the mainstream media.

The truth is that no one currently employed by the Pentagon has confirmed much more than AATIP existed and was closed down. Closed because it generated lots of paperwork but not much in the way of results.

2. 'To the Stars Academy' is a UFO disclosure organisation.

The truth is TTSA is filed as an entertainment company. Despite all their talk about UFOs and showing alleged videos of such. Even when this is pointed out, people who want to, will still dismiss it in the belief that it is really a disclosure group of some kind

3. TTSA is a group of disgruntled ex-government employees who are going to reveal top secret government videos and files and disclose what the government knows about UFOs (or UAPs)

The truth is that nothing classified will ever be revealed by these people. They have presented 3 videos of questionable value. The government haven't even confirmed any details concerning the origin or status of these videos nor has any 'chain of custody' been produced. Meanwhile TTSAs filed papers appears to be a company providing financial fluidity to Tom DeLonge so he can sell 'entertainment' products.

Even in this very thread someone had a problem understanding what it was about. Despite the title and 99% of the content being about Bigelow, AATIP, DeLonge and TTSA they thought it was about something I'd used to explain a quotation.

Whatever is going on 'They' seem to be testing the cognitive abilities of society to comprehend what they are really being told instead of what they think they are being told.

edit on 21/3/2018 by mirageman because: tag closed

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join