It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze
a reply to: mirageman

What happened to your chest ink?

Let's just say that a certain amount of cleaning up was required, with a little help from our real friends, and I am trying to set a new precedent

edit on 14/9/2018 by mirageman because: alaramingly bid typo

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Absolutely. TTSA even took down a Hoff video from Youtube. Perhaps because it was getting a lot of negative comments as someone noted before it was taken down.

On Zondo's new blog he even admits social media hyper-sensitivity in a round about way.

Tabloids and social media have certainly not helped the issue of stigma.....

The rise of social media means that now, everyone has a voice.

But many of those voices are less motivated by truth and instead seek to spread their own agendas....

But not all social media sites or Youtube channels have it wrong. Those sites which emphasize data collection, facts, and objectivity are usually on the right track. Surprisingly, some sites appear to have a strong understanding of the bizarre nature of the phenomena and a few well-placed sources of information. One specific example I have found is “UFOJesus,” a humorous YouTube channel that seems to have some credible inside information and insight.

Why Social Stigma About Unexplained Phenomena Holds Humanity Back

Glad to see he trawls the web and has a sense of humour with his comment about UFO Jesus there. I wonder if "UFO Jesus" will be recruited next? TTSA are very sensitive to the comments of the people out there. They've even taking to moaning about internet naysayers through their official media outlet. They seem very insecure about their 'product' to me.

If they'd have come out back in Oct 2017 and said TTSA are launching an entertainment company, the profits from it will fund serious UAP/UFO studies, never mentioned an aerospace division with intent on building a spaceship and not had a cast of former 'company men on the board then they might have been given an easier ride.

But they didn't. So they are resigned to using social media to get their videos and other material out there and having to carefully monitor in case bad things are said about them.

edit on 14/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Maybe UFOJesus was already recruited? I dont follow that kind of stuff and not checked how long he has been buzzing around? That aside spot on MM.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They had to know putting that crew together would elicit suspicion.

We know it wasn’t the brainchild of Delonge since according to him he went to them proposing he would help them get some good publicity all he needed was for them to give him some helpers.

How in the world can they deny this isn’t a government operation WHEN HE ADMITS IT HIMSELF!

How could people be so blind as not to see this?

That’s the original reason why I said this has got to be a test by them to see how their brainwashing is working.

Even Steve Murrilo said this in this Grant Cameron video. I can’t post it, for some reason it gets the same error as the Delonge video I posted.

Here’s the link. After 10 minutes they unload on TTSA...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Belgian flap could have some of those assets involved. there are other things that could be responsible for much of the radar spoofing.

And yes almost all of it is ours.

As for taking et home
Feasible. Dangerous but feasible. Still working out the kinks. But you'd be surprised.

As for me hinting but not usually disclosing.
Its more about not talking outright about things that aren't my place to discuss in public in detail. You can piss off the wrong crowd and simultaneously be a douchebag to those that may trust you for saying too much. Plus if you push things too far folks can go in and shut down your thread or posts. It happens. I'd rather not have those folks pissed at me. Warning should be heeded...and they are.
edit on 14-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That video started out well, the concerns of TDL and TTSA and motive of the MIC. But then Cameron goes off talking about The Hoff, making him out to be an authority, why The Hoff would need Grant Cameron, when he's been in the thick of the IC behind the scenes for decades...
THEN Grant brings up fn Uri Geller of all people, saying Uri tells him about a John Lennon alien visitation story where bug eyed aliens show up at his door and give him an object. Uri says he now has that object. And Grant Cameron has the balls to say "this is not something someones going to make up!" WTF! Uri Geller is a charlatan, who has been proven a fraud multiple times. And his dubious connections with The Hoff are well known, as The Hoff rigged the tests when "studying" Uri's "powers" in a lab! I'd go off about Uri more, but even saying his name makes ME want a shower, HE'S THAT DIRTY!!!

Seems whatever The Hoff is cookin, regardless of how it smells, people will eat it anyway...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

The Uri Geller/John Lennon alien egg story is BS. Funny how it only ever came up after John Lennon was dead. Whilst there is a record that John Lennon claimed he saw a UFO back in the 1970s whilst living with May Pang the egg story is pure and utter crap.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I've heard the Lennon story, I was spared Uri's take until now....

How anybody can think he tells the truth, when all he's ever done is lie, is beyond me

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Does Grant Cameron simply believe everything he's told?

One of the oddest commentators I've seen since I first nose-dived into the circus of modern ufology this year. I found him intriguing at first as he speedily rattled off reams and reams of... well, basically garden fence gossip, but delivered with such a knowing air of authority that I patiently listened intently. And he hardly seems to pause for breath.

After a while, I was beginning to question his sanity, but just resolved to pigeon-hole him as a rather tiresome, manipulative gasbag, even if genuine facts are submerged somewhere within an ocean of gibbering tripe.

As I said before, I'm slowly learning how to plough this strange field.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Most mainstream ufologists believe everything they're told.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If whoever you're listening to appears consistently in the UFO Golden Circuit of conferences, it's wise to assume you're hearing filler, or straight BS

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I have no problem with anything you said.

Anything is possible and the rap taking ET home can mean many things

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

To be honest. I like you too willtell. Open minded and a good thinker. Great combo you have.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

By the Hoff I guess you guys mean Dr. Hal Puthoff

I got in a big flap with Bill Ryan over him once

Their good buddy’s

He went berserk when I got on Puthoff and his CIA antics

Cameron is a true believer, it's like a religion with him.

The most interesting old timer to me is Puharich, he was the first at a lot of things and ended up not too good

He was with all the IC spooks involved with all kinds of stuff that still going on today
edit on 14-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well, I like you too and am looking forward to reading some of your posts about physics.

I use to be a lover of astrophysics, still am, but have gotten away from it.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

One of the oddest commentators I've seen since I first nose-dived into the circus of modern ufology this year. I found him intriguing at first as he speedily rattled off reams and reams of... well, basically garden fence gossip, but delivered with such knowing air of authority that I patiently listened intently. And he hardly seems to pause for breath.

He certainly will rattle off stuff, for sure.
Well, he’s a part of the inner group of well known Ufologists. He’s earned his bones.
Sort of like Dolan

Of course that doesn’t mean they particularly know anything.

His rap about consciousness is a little flowery, since obviously everything ultimately is about consciousness

I would ask him what you precisely mean by consciousness

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the info on these characters.

As an example, Cameron recently rattled off a stream of stuff about a guy named Joe Firmage and his experiments with portal technology, including a grand demo that allegedly occurred a few months ago, filmed in full, when an ID being supposedly entered our world - footage expected to be released publicly in due course after some 23 other vids are disclosed.

Yabba yabba yabba...

I mean, Whaaaaa? I just chuckled and moved on.

As for Firmage, he seems an entrepreneur with a erm very colourful and troubled history.

edit on 14-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Here's my opinion on the UFOlogists you mentioned, take it for what its worth

Richard Dolan - He travels the Golden Circuit frequently, which is a red flag, as everyone peddles their wares there. However, his wares are not fancy stories (not that I'm promoting his books, nor have I read any) but he seems to be a journalist interested in provable facts. I've seen him call people on their BS at some of these places, but he also owns a publishing company, and publishes books for others on the circuit. He may be there only for networking that. He himself seems dedicated to truth, and doesn't indulge in the crazy stories. So he's better than most in that regard.

Grant Cameron - Over caffeinated, hard to listen too, he rambles a lot while frequently changing topics. Golden Circuit season pass holder. I get the impression he want to prove to himself he is right. But he also seems very gullible. Since the NYT story broke, he's rambled a lot about how he knew it was coming, how he saw the writing on the wall. But didn't tell anyone until after... Like the previous video you posted shows, he'll speak some truth, then take a left turn and run with it. Maybe it's his sources. I find it strange how he says he had a mental breakdown from apparently trying to prove the "nuts and bolts" theory of UFOs, and that caused him to change his views to consciousness oriented theories. I don't trust what he says, even with tidbits of the truth, every truth I've heard from him, I heard it elsewhere first. He seems to be desperate to stay relevant, and will grasp at any straw to do so.

Bill Ryan/Kerry Cassidy - In it strictly for profit. Will interview anybody about anything as long as he can put the videos on his site. He's given frauds like David Wilcock and Corey Goode a much larger platform than they deserve. Absolutely NO fact checking or research, take everyone for their word. I absolutely despise people like him and Kerry Cassidy - Because they have opportunities to ask hard questions and actually "interview" these people, yet choose not to. They could expose these frauds for what they are, but CHOOSE not to. They do a disservice to anyone calling themselves a journalist, and they do a disservice to the reputation of UFOlogy by giving every and any quack a chance to vent. They have had reputable people for interviews, but the vast majority are just there to pad their library. No interest in truth, just stories.

Andrija Puharich - My interest lies in UFOs, not parapsychology, and as such I don't know a lot about him. And I am not one to speak ill of those who have past on, and as such I bite my tongue. But he claimed he had observed Geller transmute base metal into gold by psychic power, I think that speaks for itself

When it comes down to it, in UFOlogy, there really isn't very many reputable people, but they do exist

And I agree wholeheartedly with your comments about consciousness

edit on 14-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff, Chronic_Blaze.

I notice you've been on ATS for 12 years - what has prompted you to engage again? The AATIP revelation last Dec?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As for Firmage, he seems an entrepreneur with a erm very colourful and troubled history.

Imo Firmage is a possible contender for the identity of the new owner of Skinwalker Ranch. I don't have much to go on other than his eccentric interests and equally eccentric phenomenology projects over the last few years. I'd be more surprised if I was right than if I'm wrong though.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join