It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree. Especially since they're clueless about how real "warp drives" work. They aren't warping anything and they don't use anti gravity.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

How close was she to it, do you know.

The triangle UFOs give me the creeps, I could understand her feelings

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

They're not creepy in real life. At least not to me. Also if you see one and you're stateside there's a good chance there are a few others around. Look up. Some from a distance could pass for overly scintillating stars.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

How close was she to it, do you know.

The triangle UFOs give me the creeps, I could understand her feelings

She/they saw it from a distance at first, at night, having sneaked out of her bedroom to meet her friend in a recreation field for a sneaky fag, no booze or drugs. She was 15, long before she'd met me and some years before these craft became notorious, and she had zero interest in UFOS; never crossed her mind.

The fact it blocked out the stars was the first time she concentrated on it as it slowly glided towards them, travelling 'sideways' if that makes sense, not emitting any sound whatsoever. There were three round greenish-yellow lights, one at each edge, and a central larger, red round light. None of them shone very brightly.

The size was estimated as a football field, and what freaked her out the most were thin beams of white light coming down as if scanning the area. Still no sound. Her strangest thought at the time, with hindsight, was that it "was looking for cats and dogs."

As it began to glide overhead, they both panicked and ran home as fast as they could, both shaken, neither reporting it, and oddly they both seemed to forget the incident until years later she watched a mini TV documentary with me about the Belgian UFO flap (ITV's 'Strange But True?') - her reaction was instantaneous, almost relief that others had witnessed a similar event, despite her previous memory blackout.

I believe her, but without my own eyes seeing it, I can't really 'share' her incident, if that makes sense, but it prompted me to dig into the topic.

There ya go. Not much more I can add.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I assume you think they're terrestrial

And those are the ones in the famous Belgium flap

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

No, BASS knows. Don’t question him. He’s not going to jail to fancy your curiosity. Just believe — he knows...and has an advanced physics lexicon that can be misrepresented as ‘knowing’.

Faster than light travel (or in the lexicon known as superliminal) has a proof-of-concept certificate, lest you believe we privatized space flight (vis-a-vie Musk/Bezos) just because that’s so 1969 — what till the black projects see the light of day. A brave new world awaits as long as you believe. Believe we can take ET home but can’t find a missing 747 in the Southern Ocean. Just believe him. Don’t ask, again, he’s not going to jail...
edit on 13-9-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Maybe BASS does know. I've come to realize he's a sharp feller. However, I don't think you can go to jail for speculation. It's not like he has security clearance and firsthand knowledge does he?

I'm also of the notion that if some dudes on the internet have figured it out then it's almost assured that the scientific and military arms of other superpowers have.

I'm not saying that someone might not get disappeared for getting too close and too loud about especially sensitive topics but given the thoughts above it would seem unlikely.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No jail for speculation. Correct.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze
a reply to: pigsy2400

Vallee is the best researcher the field has ever had. Regardless of the path his views took, he always used science to study the phenomenon

ConfusedBrit, his research never ruled out the history of the phenomenon in humanity's past either. That's another key reason as to why UFOs are so fascinating in the present.

Back to the TTSA Train; ALL ABOARD!: Zondo's got a new blog post up today:
medium.com...@luis_elizondo/why-social-stigma-about-unexplained-phenomena-holds-humanity-back-e0171cfc3e6a

weird the link won't work. type medium.com then this: /@luis_elizondo/why-social-stigma-about-unexplained-phenomena-holds-humanity-back-e0171cfc3e6a

Why Social Stigma About Unexplained Phenomena Holds Humanity Back

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

I wonder if Zondo and buddies watch ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I've been told by a third party that one is a member here.

I've spoken with another member who reads some of the things posted here.

Honestly though, I don't see why any of them should be aware of or care what is posted here. At the end of the day forms are like little digital sandboxes, so little gets out into the wider internet let alone the world.

A good portion, if not all of them are simply trying to make a whole picture out of a lot of jigsaw pictures.

The only problem is, as fans of Dave Gorman will know, is that sometimes two totally different jigsaws have the same pattern and arrangement of pieces....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

For example, it would be easy for a computer to gauge and collect all the data of all the known sightings and then make some intelligent deductions

Also, analyze data that can tell us many things about sighting patterns. But nobody wants to do that.

There is a problem with that approach of course. It is prone to the garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) factor. How do you decide what is a valid sighting and what isn't?
edit on 14/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well he keeps an eye on YouTube...

Zondo is a fan of UFOJesus of all things....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I thought they might be related.

Although UFOJesus has a better beard he doesn't seem to have a change of clothes available either.

Is there a "UFO Buddha" and a "UFO Mo" does anyone know?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What happened to your chest ink?

Did our recently gender converted friend force you to have laser removal?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

For example, it would be easy for a computer to gauge and collect all the data of all the known sightings and then make some intelligent deductions

Also, analyze data that can tell us many things about sighting patterns. But nobody wants to do that.

There is a problem with that approach of course. It is prone to the garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) factor. How do you decide what is a valid sighting and what isn't?

Such capabilities are a tool to assist in the research.

Think about it, the investigations into UFOlogy have been puny efforts without much high-tech involved. What does that tell you? A hell of a lot in itself.

If you have amateurs like Zondo and others you see on discovery channel and Ancient Aliens carrying around rocks and molten metal what do we expect but failure.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I have absolutely no doubt on that one. They would be fools or idiots NOT to do so. And as varied the opinions we may have of them individually or collectively, I would not classify any in the bunch as a fool or idiot.

Especially those with an intel background (and there's a swarm of those quite sleuthing-capable in and around their activity), some intel gathering to hear what the regular drumbeat from the natives sound like is just good policy and always part of the overall strategy.

I'm sure there's whole groups in each of several alphabet-soup agencies assigned to sift through ALL forums/blogs/YT posts, etc. on this subject.

As any of them will tell you, a common motto is to "Keep your friends close; but keep your enemies closer". I.e., know all you can about how your programs/operations are being perceived/reacted to. You need that information to plan your subsequent moves most efficiently/effectively to meet your objective -and to get some measure of your on-going progress.

Are they here? Oh yeah. You can bet on it. If you were TDL et al, wouldn't you be? Even if you wouldn't publicly admit it - every publicity-seeking exhibitionist wants to see what they look like in the mirror-of-the-masses!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

And I'm sure they listen to other UFOlogists who say some things we say here.

Though, mm has come up with great stuff I haven't heard from anyone

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

When you say, “don’t question him” do you mean in the sense of just asking a question or doubting him?

Big difference…

btw, I think they cant take a dam thing home

we can't even take ourselves home...cause we don't got no home

but that's my opinion...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Well, Zondo seems quite self-conscious, so if he suddenly changes his clothes, you may be onto something.

As already stated, I'd think it ludicrous if they were NOT skimming ATS for info/opinions.

Or hiring a multitude of cheap monkeys in bad clothing to do so.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I've been told by a third party that one is a member here.

Okay, lets hope it was not the one who seemed to dislike this thread with a vengeance .

Honestly though, I don't see why any of them should be aware of or care what is posted here. At the end of the day forms are like little digital sandboxes, so little gets out into the wider internet let alone the world.

I would disagree with this for all the reasons Outrageo has suggested along with Will and ConfusedBrit.

It makes very good sense they would be taking note etc.

Did you or anyone watch the UFOJesus stuff on youtube?

I also wondered what a 12 to 16 year old child would make of all of that? So if anyone has children ask them their thoughts.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join