It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

it seems to be technobabble to me.

But he does have more physics than I do.

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
One hopes he’ll return to this thread to explain some things. :p

The 100 Year Starship connections are interesting and a bit worrying. I really don’t want those guys hurt by this stuff. :/

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I wonder who these people with considerable resources might be

He himself has been very well funded over the years .

Here is an oldie.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I don't see why you find the connections to the 100YSS worrying, that was as pie in the sky as the TTSA 'spaceship' (well, maybe not quite as much so.) Anyway, I can't be the only on here who thinks that even if nothing every materializes from the TTSA thing, at least it upset Steven Greer and Wilcox and a lot of the other career snake oil peddlers. My favorite is the whole Jimmy Church thing, Fade to Black would run out of nut job guests if he took DeLonge side of the fence!
edit on 11/4/2018 by Smugallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I don't see why you find the connections to the 100YSS worrying, that was as pie in the sky as the TTSA 'spaceship' (well, maybe not quite as much so.) Anyway, I can't be the only on here who thinks that even if nothing every materializes from the TTSA thing, at least it upset Steven Greer and Wilcox and a lot of the other career snake oil peddlers. My favorite is the whole Jimmy Church thing, Fade to Black would run out of nut job guests if he took DeLonge side of the fence!

Pie in the sky yes...but it overlaps with NASA and some others.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thank you for that video.

He sure is an interesting chap.

There are a lot of curious "entities" in his past also. The Fundamental Fysiks Group. As close to Physicist Hippies as you could get, I guess.

I also found this:

From this source.

Now, this is a lengthy piece of various mailing list discussions and various claims and counter claims, showing that Mr Sarfatti is indeed a curious cat and highly controversial.

I have also seen somewhere that Sarfatti allegedly wrote a letter to James Randi about "Magic and Paraphysics" in 1975, where he declared that he had "serious information indicating that extraterrestrial contact is taking place". I have not found a reliable source for this, so a grain of salt is required.

This was around the time of the Birkbeck College experiments with Uri Geller in London (June 21 and 22, 1974), where Sarfatti, John Hasted, David Bohm, Arthur Koestler and Arthur C. Clarke participated. Sarfatti was also involved with Targ and Puthoff and the SRI around this time in research on Uri Gellers "abilities".

Some interesting information in this Youtube video:

Also an interesting entity to look into is the Physics–Consciousness Research Group, sponsored by Werner Erhard of the Erhard Seminars Training. These were also involved with the Ersalen Institute in California, where they held a month long seminar with "physicists mixing lectures with yoga and sessions in the hot tubs".

All in all a heady mix of eastern religion and philosophy, physics, consciousness and a smattering of CIA and the paranormal.

So, as you say, an interesting character, with a lot of connections to our boys in TTSA from the past.

BT

edit on 12-4-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

His thinking seems to be in line with those involved in the whole TTSA thing. That of course being the position that UFOs are real and must use FTL, so we must be able to build one right??

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes. They seem to be on the same page also with the "conciousness" link.

Delonge and TTS just started promoting the second fictional novel, written by A.J. Hartley "A Fire Within" and it is obvious that this is the direction they are heading in.

Delonge on the new book:

“One of the largest areas of study when dealing with the UFO phenomenon is consciousness and the human mind,” says DeLonge. “A.J. was able to weave that into the storyline with a tapestry of information never before released. He’s providing us with an opportunity to learn more about ourselves and the greatest story never told.”

Source

So Sarfattis work seems to fit right in. I guess it shows us a bit about what milieu has influenced the ideas that drives the TTS project. And it seems ever more clear that the ideas of the SRI never went away, really. Nor did the people.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Really bad ideas and harmful narratives are forever.
They collect in the vast network of analog computer nodes (brains)
(human society) and they never seem to leave us.

Kev

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's a really interesting source there.

I'm glad you found it.

Kev

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It certainly seems that way. I actually enjoyed the first book, despite the eyebrow raising 'facts' weaved into the narrative. I'm still baffled as to why members of the IC are involved in all of this. It's damn interesting and it's brung me back to ATS. For now 😄

edit: typos
edit on 12/4/2018 by Smugallo because: Typos

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes. It was an extremely interesting read. A bit confusing, but many small tidbits one can check out if one wanted to :-)

BT

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've only scanned over some of it on my phone (working nightshift) it is a confusing read. What is the source? Is it old usenet exchanges?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thanks for that BT. A most interesting read about a most interesting character with some really radical thinking.

I am just wondering where things are headed now though regards the main topic TTSA. Have they fired all their shots and is this the end of the line because the money grab has not been succesful?

We've already seen that the financial filings of the company make no mention whatsoever to UFOs, UAPs or any commitment to providing such information via the "Community of Interest". Despite talk of Chain of Custody (CoC) documentation I am still waiting to see this CoC up on the TTSA website. The finances reward Tom DeLonge to the tune of $100k and provide a convenient $600k interest paying, tax efficient loan repayment via a shell company. Large debts from his existing companies have already been loaded on TTSA.

To the Stars has been filed as a service company SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION.

Source : www.sec.gov...

No one in the US Department of Defense has confirmed the videos were declassified or are even classified. Where did they come from? FOIA requests remain unanswered. Did Zondo resign and write a snarky letter or did he 'retire'? What exactly does he get for joining "To the Stars" when he won't get paid as a Director according to SEC filings? Why are there are only 3 real employees?

There is even the question over what the AATIP stood for. The NY TImes article and even Zondo have called it " Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program" yet John Greenwald (Blackvault) has since confirmed with Major Harris at the DoD that it was in fact called the " Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program". Since DeLonge was silenced the whole project has been very careful who puts out their 'long form' publicity. Only those sympathetic to the cause have been utilized.

There is a lot more of course to consider. But what is really going on? Why do people cling on to it being some kind of 'disclosure project'? Why are the old men of the 1970s and 1980s still sniffing around? Have the government and DoD used a double bluff to make it look like they can be trusted to provide accurate information while 'To the Stars' is just a bunch of oddballs, disgruntled that their funding has been ended and gone rogue?

Has the whole original project gone TTS up?

Or is there more to come?

edit on 12/4/2018 by mirageman because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Thanks for that BT. A most interesting read about a most interesting character with some really radical thinking.

I remember interacting a little bit with Sarfatti back in the Usenet / Paranet days about the possibility of time moving at different "rates" in different parts of the universe. He thinks so far outside the box that he probably can't even see the box anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It seems to be a compilation of a lot of information from various sources. Usenet certainly, but mixed with others.

The source of the PDF has more on the website.

But it's very jumbled. Some nice bits of information though, if it can be verified. Which might be difficult.

What I found most interesting was that the same people keep cropping up. With much of the same ideas. Consciousness, "human potential", remote viewing, UFOs, military and Intel, aerospace industry, physics.. And so on.

I seems this is the milieu that are influencing the TTSA project. Whatever it turns out to be.

At any rate it is very similar.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe it's a "meme making machine", the TTSA and TTS thing. Sowing these seeds in the fertile minds of the younger generation. What better medium to use than entertainment?

I don't know if it can be called "disclosure" when nothing is being disclosed.

BT

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Maybe it's a "meme making machine", the TTSA and TTS thing. Sowing these seeds in the fertile minds of the younger generation. What better medium to use than entertainment?

And then this returns to the notion that the ideas (the memes) are the actual alien invasion. Visions and concepts often spread through dreams -- where so many of our greatest minds get their inspiration -- that give us a vision of the aliens, and then slowly over time we progress to the point where we become the aliens. It's as insidious as it is clever, and happening right in front of our faces, because we don't have the mental flexibility to see it happening.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yes, when you put it like that, why not.

So what are the memes?

The US mil/int are "good guys"?
Human consciousness is a "force"?
Aliens are ... What, Greek Gods? Interdimensionals? Time travellers? Us? All of the above?
We need new physics?
We can make exotic aircraft and fly into space?
Dreaming is not just dreaming?

It's SRI and Fundamental Fysiks (note the spelling) all over again. With movies!

Sekret Meme-machines :-)

BT

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I don't know how relevant this interview with Sarfatti is as it's a decade old, but he mentions the whole Nazi UFO thing. This was also a narrative thread pushed in the TDL books/interviews. It's also worth noting at beginning oh the interview he claims to have attended a meeting with a military official, politicians, and a big industrial tech guy whom he couldn't name (Bigelow?) Either way I still don't know how I feel about Sarfatti as I'd never heard of him before this thread.
edit on 12/4/2018 by Smugallo because: fixed broken video link

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join