It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is there a reason why you posted the vid in spanish?

Is it so that people don't see that the character sticking to neo-nazi ideals (played by Ed Norton) is against drugs?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Never thought of weed as something to divide the racists with the rest?

Not odd at all if you consider that these groups are filled with religious extremists as well.

Sort of like how opium production fell in Afghanistan under the taliban.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Only one of that scene I found.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, it doesn't work because someone sticking to the neo-nazi ideals would sound just like the person mentioned in the OP because drugs weaken their superior race.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The pathetic klanazis pukes are just mad because legal weed is hurting their meth cashflow.

K~

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Profoundly....dumb their choice.

Fixed it for you

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I think it might be hurting alcohol sales the most.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Given the depths some sources are willing to go for mud, I'd say their cash flow is intact. Not to mention the publicity and relevance. Nice work.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Never thought of weed as something to divide the racists with the rest?

Not odd at all if you consider that these groups are filled with religious extremists as well.

That could have more to do with America using Afghanistan to produce and smuggle heroin into North America whenever they've occupied it than religious extremism.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It went from 7% of the world's opium in 2001 when TheTaliban™ ran things.

Then "TheWar™" where the Allies™ invade Afghanistan (why again?) and the opium production grows to close to 94% today.

What has happened in the US since 2001? Our rights/freedoms have been lessened due to "Security"
Then the US experienced an opiate pain medicine epidemic and when those users were "cut off" by the same doctors who prescribed it in the first place, they had to buy their dope on the street or switch to the easier to find, cheaper to use Heroin.

Does this explain the rise in PRIVATE Jails/Prisons???

Anyone that grows opium knows that it grows better in a war zone that has locals' blood; gunpowder and especially NATO™ troops keeping an eye on the crops...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I read an interesting comment on this issue. The poster suggested that Trump is playing 3D chess again to benefit the people that have strings attached to him. These newcomers are now seeing the alcohol/pharmaceuticals as a declining cash cow due to the gradual change of people's preferences. They now want to get in the MaryJ business but are unable to extract massive wealth easily from it because of the federal rules. This mainly affects the ability to get this cash into the banking system.

So now they are forcing this issue into the spotlight against the alcohol and pharm lobbies. Those drug pushers are completely fine with status quo. But by pushing this issue into the forefront, it will force politicians to either publicity support the war against a naturally occurring plant or denounce this soul crushing endeavor.

It is the war against the current establishment's monopoly and the newcomers. They don't give a #*&* about us, it is all about selling themselves out to the highest bidder. It will become apparent who is being bought by the newcomers versus the politicians already in the pocket of the current vampires.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't want to be mistaken for a white supremist
better light one up

the world is upside down

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That was the point. The religious right in america is anti-drug.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

I would wager many of those same people love having a drink of alcohol from time to time.

Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Kinda like how Sessions was reportedly ok with the KKK until he found out they smoked pot.

Lol, how appropriate.
edit on 6-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I live in Tucson Arizona and I can say with 100% certainty that Jews are NOT behind the pot sales. I can sit by I-10 and watch Mexicans running pot to Phoenix all day. I can also go out to most any national forest and find illegals growing pot and killing wild life. So if you want to complain about Mexicans getting Americans high you'd probably be right.
(FYI I'm white but I am NOT racist. I AM anti anything or anyone f@#%ing with America)
On a side note, CBP says drug sales are at an all time high. An estimated $400 billion dollars a year world wide. That's $400 billion dollars and only 7.5 billion people in the world. You do the math.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I get your hyperbole.

I highly doubt many are doing prison time for 'usage'. I highly doubt any claims that pot use isn't increasing due to the promotion of the product...by equally vested financial interests.

'Always have and always will'? More hyperbole.

No one can argue-without chemical influence, that is- that what was a rarity has become much closer to a 'norm'.

In fact, I retract the 'hyperbole' description and demote it to outright Bull####.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Profoundly....dumb their choice.

Fixed it for you

semantics

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

I would wager many of those same people love having a drink of alcohol from time to time.

Hypocrites.

Valid point. A glass of wine at dinner isn't illegal....last time I checked.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Valid point. A glass of wine at dinner isn't illegal....last time I checked.

Neither will Cannabis be illegal once it's legalised.

Funny thing that.

And while they are sipping their relaxing, mind-altering glass of wine "messing with thought, mood, production and even driving" (to use your quote) they are, in practically the same breath, deriding cannabis smokers for doing EXACTLY the same thing.

Unbelievable.
edit on 6/1/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join