It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis: Jews are trying to get America stoned on legal Marijuana!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Valid point. A glass of wine at dinner isn't illegal....last time I checked.

Neither will Cannabis be illegal once it's legalised.

Funny thing that.

And while they are sipping their relaxing, mind-altering glass of wine "messing with thought, mood, production and even driving" (to use your quote) they are, in practically the same breath, deriding cannabis smokers for doing EXACTLY the same thing.

Unbelievable.

Spare me your indignation. Using a glass of wine, or any booze for that matter, as a justification to legalize pot...and the trend won't end there, will it,.. is bull.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Dear Jews can you do the same in the UK.
Thanks signed Most People (Mrs).

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Funny thing that.

And while they are sipping their relaxing, mind-altering glass of wine "messing with thought, mood, production and even driving" (to use your quote) they are, in practically the same breath, deriding cannabis smokers for doing EXACTLY the same thing.

Unbelievable.

We can't make pot legal. Don't you remember the study done in the 60s. Smoking pot makes white people go crazy, and makes black men want to rape white women. We can't have that 😨😨

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

I believe the actual warning is that "White women who smoke marihuana will end up w/negro males and/or spanish jazz musicians" I saw a guy shooting up a marihuana cigarette right at the bust stop, then he immediately crapped his pants and died.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

I would wager many of those same people love having a drink of alcohol from time to time.

Hypocrites.

That's the thing, though.

One who is against drinking doesn't (or shouldn't) have the right to deny the right of others (through legislation) to purchase or drink alcohol.

Same with Sunday alcohol sales.
Same with pot.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

I believe the actual warning is that "White women who smoke marihuana will end up w/negro males and/or spanish jazz musicians" I saw a guy shooting up a marihuana cigarette right at the bust stop, then he immediately crapped his pants and died.

That was part of the anti-pot propaganda, actually: it makes white kids crazy (Reefer Madness), and the blacks/hispanics get high and prey on/rape white women—Be Very Afraid.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hyperbole?

Now look very closely at this one:

Addiction hasnt changed, only arrests / costs.

Land of the Free:

Fiscal Conservatism Run Amok, eh:

FACT: Teens have been getting high ALL this time, all these decades. If they want it, they'll get it. PERIOD. Criminalizing it, them, hasnt changed a thing. So the Big Argument in all the shows they put the sheriff on there and he's all like 'I'm not antipot I just cant endorse it because the pot now is so strong and if its legal the kids will get'. The kids already have it.

GET IT???

So here you say 'oh well wines is legal so go for it', but your stance keeps pot ILLEGAL. That includes for cancer trauma victims, people with debilitating seizures, and on and on the people it helps when tyrants arent in their way. Not least of all people with depression, where Big Pharm gets to fillt eh void half of the drugs used there have suicidal dreams as side effect.

But alcohol, the worst most damaging drug of all, that's a okay.

Pot, etc, ARREST THEM, RAID THEIR HOME, LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All when we could be making money, instead of shipping the profits over the border to the Mexican Cartels (who have blown up the country there so bad no wonder so many want to move here):

edit on 6-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Funny thing that.

Unbelievable.

Spare me your indignation. Using a glass of wine, or any booze for that matter, as a justification to legalize pot...and the trend won't end there, will it,.. is bull.

I can't let nonsense, lies and hypocrisy surrounding the subject be allowed to stand.

You have been influenced too much by "Reefer Madness" in your criticism of cannabis.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.”

“…the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.”

“Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.”

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.”

“Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing”

“You smoke a joint and you’re likely to kill your brother.”

“Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.”

fee.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Massive business isn't it?.
Insane how many locked up for just having a bit of weed.
I read the other day 63 people at a new years party got arrested for one bag of weed at the party.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: JimNasium

That was part of the anti-pot propaganda, actually: it makes white kids crazy (Reefer Madness), and the blacks/hispanics get high and prey on/rape white women—Be Very Afraid.

Thank you for that, you are correct, my bad
My point is that both pot and coc aine were once legal in the U.S. The government had trouble controlling and taxiing them so they became bad for you. I, for one don't care if people want to get drunk or high until it starts to effect others, DUI and so on. Then you lock them in a big rocket and launch them off the planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

I would wager many of those same people love having a drink of alcohol from time to time.

Hypocrites.

One who is against drinking doesn't (or shouldn't) have the right to deny the right of others (through legislation) to purchase or drink alcohol.

Same with pot.

Justify it all you want. I decide what 'rights' I have as you do. You live in a cabin, away from other people? Go ahead exercise your 'choice'. Doobie yourself to your heart's content.

The reality is we are a cooperative society. We interact virtually non-stop. There is overlap between 'rights'. My right to a safer environment is also mine to promote.

The direction, drug-wise, that this nation is in is potentially fatal.

I support less drugs, of any kind, not more. No compromise.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Funny thing that.

Unbelievable.

I can't let nonsense, lies and hypocrisy surrounding the subject be allowed to stand.

You have been influenced too much by "Reefer Madness" in your criticism of cannabis.

No nonsense at all. The thread refers to cannabis. In fact, I am anti-drug. Period. Compared to other drugs cannabis is a minor issue. I am anti-drug. All of them.

I would promote the nation toward less drugs, not more. No comrpomise.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yanks are big enough and ugly enough to get stoned (legally or illegally) all-by-themselves - the law has, is and will continue to be ignored in this regard. No jews, no Trumps, no Sessions and most certainly no politically divisive racists will ever change this little factoid.

There are plenty who do not get stoned, as well. That includes English, Canadians....et al. Many who obey laws. Many who dislike stoners with their 'natural' mind altering chemicals messing with thought, mood, production and even driving.

The rest? I suppose the signal example would be the professional athlete who loses 100s of thousands in pay to indulge. Profoundly....dumb.

The ONLY diffetences between a legal and illegal drug is A) the legal stuff is regulated and thus safer.
and
B) when weed was illegal, all that money was going to street gangs, criminals, cartels. Now, the same amount of people are smoking it (it will seem like more, because people lied about smoking it when it was illegal) except the money goes back into our coffers.

Now, if you are telling me that you support the diversion of what should be US funds to terrorists (the cartells, or "ISIS OF THE SOUTH" fit the definition, so does MS13), criminals, street gangs...you know, the kind who rape, kill, buy/sell and enslave our children? Then i might have to start wondering where your loyalties lie... We cannot allow Any open support for these groups. Thats treason.

When you and Sessions call for prohibition, you do the Cartels work for them. Theyre saying "yes! Keep it illegal! I depend on that unlimited flow of cash... i want to buy my nephew a harem of American girls for his 18th birthday. Cant do that without drug money!"

Matter of fact, you even TRY to legalize druga, and you are gonna have one helluva fight with the REAL terrorists... i guess I cant really blame you for giving in to the Mexican Cartels and street gangs...i would be scared too. Maybe this appeasment IS the best policy. Maybe we should just send them all our miss america contestants every year, or have some kind of lottery where we each sacrifice a child to them, then maybe they will go a little easier on us?

I dunno, nwtrucker, what do you think?
edit on 1/6/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hypocrites.

Same with pot.

Justify it all you want. I decide what 'rights' I have as you do. You live in a cabin, away from other people? Go ahead exercise your 'choice'. Doobie yourself to your heart's content.

The reality is we are a cooperative society. We interact virtually non-stop. There is overlap between 'rights'. My right to a safer environment is also mine to promote.

The direction, drug-wise, that this nation is in is potentially fatal.

I support less drugs, of any kind, not more. No compromise.

So then you would support an alcohol ban? We have the right to be safe from the drinkers right?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Funny thing that.

Unbelievable.

No nonsense at all. The thread refers to cannabis. In fact, I am anti-drug. Period. Compared to other drugs cannabis is a minor issue. I am anti-drug. All of them.

I would promote the nation toward less drugs, not more. No comrpomise.

What is your definition of a drug?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sure has been a lot of money 'invested' in these links.......

Big Pharma must love it.

FYI. I'm anti-drugs of any form. Less, not more. Less popular. Less accepted. Not more. No compromise.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, but less drug use. Not more. I couldn't care one whit for your point of 'promotion', comparison. Pot is low on the order of drugs....having worked in a drug rehab facility, I'm aware of that fact.

Less, not more. I will always point out the side ignored by the drug pushers. That is what I see in those that promote any drug. Including the posters.

PUSHERS.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

As a person who ran pubs for 15 years I have seen the damage booze can do. I would prefer a nation of stoners than a nation of drunks.
We humans like to relax and get out of it once and a while as long as they are not harming anyone who cares eh?.
Do you drink booze or partake in anything?.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, but less drug use. Not more. I couldn't care one whit for your point of 'promotion', comparison. Pot is low on the order of drugs....having worked in a drug rehab facility, I'm aware of that fact.

Less, not more. I will always point out the side ignored by the drug pushers. That is what I see in those that promote any drug. Including the posters.

PUSHERS.

Pot is so low a priority that, even if we keep it illegal everywhere, you agree that its such a low priority that we dont even have the resources to spare to enforce a pot ban unless someone walks into a police station with a lit joint...right? You only care that its "technically illegal" right? Then youll be happy? But you can agree that we cannot afford to house them in our prisons or the man hours, surveiilance, swat teams, K9 etc currently used to bust pot users and dealers? These resources shpuld, at the least, be put towards busting killers, rapists, pedos, or At Least Heroin and Meth users and dealers... right?

By the way, I know you did not read my whole post. I can see you are not interested in an actual debate, but only in repeating "less not more", because you are intellectually worn out by us druggies...you simply dont have the brain power left to put up a decent argument. Your just stuck in a feedback loop now. Repeating your mantra because its all you have left to comfort you.

So cowardice IS what lurks behind your open support for terrorists, street gangs, and criminals...
edit on 1/6/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join