It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What's the capacity on one ?

How much can you put on it ?

Yeah been watching everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You can only hold 5 cryptocurrencies at a time(amount is irrelevant).

You can use the ETH wallet for nearly all ERC-20 tokens.

edit on 8 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You can only hold 5 cryptocurrencies at a time(amount is irrelevant).

You can use the ETH wallet for nearly all ERC-20 tokens.

Ok.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I should clarify. You can only hold ONE ERC-20 compliant token in the ETH wallet at a time.

You can cause serious errors and lose money by banking more than one ERC-20 token in the wallet.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Turns out CoinMarketCap.com removed all Won denominated exchange valuations because they were over-represented in their averaging which was leading to price confusion. They still list them and their pricing, but they aren't represented in the global average anymore. This move forced all the charts to reflect current, real trading prices, which was lower than what was being represented by the inclusion of the Won denominated exchanges.

This move, while a good idea, was executed very poorly because it also caused panic selling. Coupled with demand levels that exchanges can't handle and that explains the downturn today.
edit on 8 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The big drop was a minor taste of things to come - "it was this reason, it was that reason, no need to panic".

Well, it'll be going down to zero soon enough.

Idiots rattling on about technical analysis just prove they are know nothing fools who will lose everything.

At that point I WILL be back to gloat, although I doubt they'll be anywhere to be seen.

Probably won't be able to afford an internet connection by then.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Could you please stop?

You have added NOTHING of value to this thread.

You have zero knowledge of anything and all you do is spread FUD.

Go away already.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Freggin FOMO!

Increased my TRX stake

Bought some exposure to Ven and XVG while I was at it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I tend to agree with you. It wont survive big cull but it is making me money at the moment. I bought it because i liked it and didnt invest much but its been fun.

There is a general slide going on today but that will end with the majors coming back a bit and a slew of low dollar coins making some big moves. I know of a few that are set for a pump and dump but its a matter of when to get in and when to get out. If you arent on the leading edge of that curve you end up losing. The only ones making real money right now are the whales.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Only dodge I hold is what I mined from ad clickin

Freebie.

100.00 coin

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

CoinMarketCap.com screwed the market by removing Won denominated assets from the global average. That also triggered panic selling.

Everything is coming back to equilibrium.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There's only two cryptos left I want to get in to.

IOTA and BTG.

Maybe tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

IOTA is fantastic stuff. Their Tangle system is quantum resistant from the start.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
The big drop was a minor taste of things to come - "it was this reason, it was that reason, no need to panic".

Well, it'll be going down to zero soon enough.

Idiots rattling on about technical analysis just prove they are know nothing fools who will lose everything.

At that point I WILL be back to gloat, although I doubt they'll be anywhere to be seen.

Probably won't be able to afford an internet connection by then.

10x to 100x year on year growth.

That means ten thousand could easily reach several hundred thousand or a million. You simply withdraw a small fraction after it reaches that value, and you can pay off your mortgage and student loans. If it crashes later, who cares, you have paid off your loans and mortgages, if it crashes before you only lose ten thousand.

Right now I think zclassic sounds a bit promising.
edit on 8-1-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Where can I short Ripple?

If you're all happy to throw away good money I'm more than happy for you to throw it to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
historically FEB 4th or 8th is the reverse......W. D. GANN liked that date

sure bit could hit 10 billion.......to run the global currency scene......but Gold at 11,0000 ounce will do the same in the short term

long term will be a fight over blockchain tech......Fedcoin then huh !

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

oday, Jan. 9. the Chairman & CEO of JPMorgan Chase, Jamie Dimon, spoke pessimistically about the viability of decentralized cryptocurrency, predicting that all digital currencies will eventually be fiat, or government-controlled. Dimon made the comments today at the JPMorgan Health Care Conference in San Francisco.

The future doesn't look too bright.

The way I see it.

There is a window of opportunity before it's shut forever.

How long that window stays open is anyones guess.

Once it's closed?

Back to the same ole.

It's the supply and demand of cryptos that create the price action at least in my opinion.

The most valuable cryptos are those with under 100,000,000 coins.

Once cypto goes fiat ?

Blah.

Feel free to disagree.
edit on 9-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In my opinion something will change.

There are people recruiting on FB for pump and dump clubs. There are stories on other sites where people are losing money they dont have, like their wives savings accounts and the works. But this also happens everyday with gambling addictions.

In this day and age it is only a matter of time before the "snowflakes (for lack of a better term) start coming out of the woodwork and demand something is done.

In my opinion, from what I have been studying, is that the super whales seem to be pumping and dumping on an enormous scale and it is making people go bust. Now of course the story about the guy losing his wife's savings happened because he didn't know what he was doing.

After watching the markets for a little while I believe that I am going to hold off on trading for a bit and will be doing a little bit more research. I do not want to be the one who loses out, even though I am not investing money I do not have. I am just going to stick with the super fee Coinbase. But I do not really plan on trading at the moment, just buying and holding when I feel the time is right. Which may or may not be a good idea in the long run.

I was reading some comments where they said that Binance might be in for a rough ride as people are not happy with their system.

It seems where this system of doing business is super affected by one person making a tweet or a blog bashing a certain crypto and the whole thing crashes. Even if the information is not true.

These are just my observations. I can honestly say that I do not think I am ready to hit the open market as of just yet. I'm just going to hold my little pile of crypto and watch and observe for a while.

The only problem is FOMO sucks and is a real issue with me..lol
edit on 9-1-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

I was reading some comments where they said that Binance might be in for a rough ride as people are not happy with their system.

I've got no complaints.

Their daily withdrawl limit is 100 bitcoin. at current price.

That's a snip load of $$.

Poloniex is $25,000

I have yet to make that kind of money, but nice to know there's room to grow.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah that could just be from disgruntled people that lost their butt.

I definitely want to eventually get in. I guess that since my account is new, it says that my daily limit would be 2 bitcoin. I've been watching TRX and wondering where the bottom will be.
edit on 9-1-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join