It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I went to edit my post above and messed around and accidently deleted it..lol

I noticed the sharp rise with all of the Coinbase talk and then it seemed to stagnate after I read an article that Coinbase stated they had no plans to add Ripple.

I was wondering if there was a correlation between the two.

But it is a waiting game after all.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

They have no plans to add any other coins right now.

If their network performance is any indication, adding a popular coin to a direct market exchange like Coinbase would crash their servers. They have 12 million users and add 50-100k per day. They can't handle the load they're under now. Adding another coin to their network before it can take the traffic-load would be irresponsible.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I aporeciate the insight. I have been on my phone non stop researching companies and what they have to offer. I for one do not want to invest a dollar into a company that is pushing the limits on breaking any federal laws or have no interest in providing a service.

I feel like I got in a little too late, but I'm approaching it cautiously.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am surprised I was able to open a Binance account. A few days later I read where they were no longer accepting new members because of the volume of people looking to get in.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

In my opinion:

Best companies that have good use cases right now are VeChain(VEN), Ripple(XRP), and Tronix AKA Tron(TRX).

Best coins with potential for greatness IOTA(MIOTA), Cardano(ADA), Stellar Lumens(XLM), and QTum(QTum).
edit on 6 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Stellar lumens is a good coin. Cardano is a very very good coin.

Look at these, I also stuck some $$$ in to Reddcoin. It is a long shot coin for me, and I do not feel as good about it as Ripple or the ones i mentioned above.

I know you will, but do your research.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I feel pretty good about Ripple a week after.

Had purchased my inital stake a year ago. Didn't really do anything.

Even after increasing my stake.

Still have profit.

Checking out $GROW earlier today I even feel better about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am doing well with XRP, VEN, and TRX.

I'm waiting for the correction in TRX to bottom out. Hopefully, it happens before Monday or Tuesday.

I'm expecting a lot of gains from TRX due to their games going live, supply burns, escrow locks, and other announcements like expansion in Japan with ATM support. TRX opened an office in California last month and is expected to start growing their network in the US.

VEN continues to see widespread adoption in China and India where most of the Word's counterfeit goods come from. Their use cases increase all the time.

XRP is..XRP. Announcements incoming this month about major money transfer companies partnering with Ripple Labs.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Down significantly.

Crypto Marketcap was $830 billion when I checked it yesterday.

Down to $730 billion as I'm writing this.

Oh yeah.

Dogecoin has $1 billion dollar market cap!( Pretty sad)

Karazee!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You are very anti doge, but I am making money on it so... To each his own. A billion market cap is huge compared to a great number of cryto currencies. About half the coins I looked at yesterday had a market cap of less than one million. Of course, as I said, I was searching out fractional cent coins, but there is more to consider than just market cap.

I also picked up iconomi, which has since more than doubled. I feel strongly about this coin.

Ripple has been steadily decreasing in value since coinbase denied it is going to list ripple on its exchange.

Stellar is a decent coin and has some potential.

I am still very fascinated with some of the fractional cent coins right now and have purchased a few of them. I don't put a lot of money on any of them but its fun to watch them and look for that 1000% day.

Overall, I have more than tripled my investments in crypto currencies and I can live with that.

Oh, siacoin is making some big moves. Its not available on my exchange but I wish it was...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It's not just ripple.

Cardano,bitcoin cash,bitcoin,digibyte,eth,ltc,xlm,trx,xrp.

All in a down trend today.

Not a big deal.

I prefer a portfolio that moves in both directions over one that never goes down.

It creates a more solid price.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I’m anti doge because it hasn’t been developed for 2 years. Meaning the developers made it and left it.

It was a joke coin. It solves no problems and it is indicative of an irrational market.

I’m actually surprised it managed to make it this far. But I don’t think it and many others will survive the coming crypto culling.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don’t want it to drop too much for price discovery, but I am looking at this as a buying opportunity.

I’ll be signing up with CENTRA for their crypto debit card. Usage is chief among valuation factors for crypto currencies. I intend to use mine for its buying power since even at a loss it’s worth more than USD.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ripple is dropping like a rock today.

Not sure now is a good time to buy.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Sure is.

But I'm not terribly worried. There are buying opportunities coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I probably won't buy any more Ripple.

It's my largest holding as it is.

Only way I would is if it falls under $1.00.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Same here.

I think it will hit 1.75 and bounce back.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Who did you buy your ledger nano from?

Newegg,Amazon ?

Read an article bout some dude that bought his off ebay and his life savings was stolen.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I was given mine as a gift actually.

Looks like the correction has taken place.

A lot of stuff is bouncing back. Still in the red, but trade volume has found new support for XRP at 2.45

TRX at .15

VEN at 4.10

I've said this before: What passes as a correction in the crypto markets would cripple the economy of any nation.

This stuff is truly amazing.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Read an article bout some dude that bought his off ebay and his life savings was stolen.

Yep, and that's what he gets for buying garbage on ebay.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join