It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: intrptr

The 'gubment' isn't the establishment, they are tools of the establishment, just like the military and civil autrhority.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Imperialism is an iron law of humanity from civilization #1, across every civilization that ever was.

Europeans just so happened to pull ahead with the industrial revolution and have hung it out for a good stretch.

Note my first part. Imperialism is ancient primitive stuff, and its time we evolve culturally, or else in this Century we go extinct is the overwhelming likelihood.

Ad all of this race baiting AND falling for the bait BS is the ultimate in primitive backwardsness that has us set to ensure this outcome I speak of.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If a black person tried to sell cigarettes or make whiskey they would be arrested. Big Tobacco and Big Liquor are the only ones allowed to do that. They white.

In fact look at what happened to Eric Garner for selling cigarettes on a street corner. The cops choked him to death.

You have lost the plot.

If a black person operates a legal business selling tobacco or alchohol, they are more than allowed to do so.

If a white person tries top do so against the law, they too would be arrested if caught.

The fact that you are somehow suggesting black people would not be allowed to do this shows that you are intentionally misleading people, or are so far out of reality that having a serious conversation becomes very difficult.

The eric garner situation is a terrible one.

But showing this video as proof that all black people cant sell tobacco but whites can is a joke.

By the same token, I could post the video of that cop shooting that white guy in a hotel that circulated a few weeks ago and say "See, in this country you cant even be white and drink booze!"

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The 'gubment' isn't the establishment, they are tools of the establishment, just like the military and civil autrhority.

Semantics.

So ok are you saying that there are things the US government does that is against the will of this "white establishment"?

And you yourself mentioned countries voting against the US country.

So were they voting against the US or the white establishment? And the countries that have white people in power that voted against the US, were they part of the white establishment or against it?

Do these definitions change whenever they fit your argument?

And lastly and most importantly;

Do you think all evil comes from white people?
edit on 28-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Besides, those bombs are a necessary evil if we are to get the mineral rights for our next generation consumer technology, and new markets to keep our share prices growing. I say as long as we are honest about it, what does it matter?

Blowing people up for resources (which is usually to do with CIA drug running) is what we need to do to ensure World War, and Tyrannical Social Control. Imperialism, an primitive iron law of humanity as we've known it, has always on the other fist how we've been controlled. My series proves it. Even language has been for control. Now its information. You say you dont like phones for essentially that reason, I know I dont, but a perpetual imperialistic war triggering socially dominating war machine ruling our civilization is something we're supposed to settle if not yearn for????

Bullocks!!!!!
edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Absolute horse #.

Blaming others, let alone an entire race, for ones own problems, to a wide swath of society's problems, is not just idiotic, it is dangerously close to malevolent.

Hitler did something very similar.

Dont be a Hitler.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I say we add buzzed to hoax and banned source list status for ats

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I'm sure the 17 things black people ruined in 2017 will be published tomorrow.

you are RACIST!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You know I really am super duper staunch anti-censorship, but damn they really are like Stormfront now arent they.

Which reminds me I havent posted in a while:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As a white person, I agree with Buzzfeed.

*sigh* White people....SMH.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

The social engineers have made you enemy yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh what, I'm some sort of "self-hating white person" because I can actually take a joke and laugh at people who look like me?

None of ya'll have a sense of humor. There are tons of these "lists" posted all the time in online websites. I just saw one from 2011 about "30 things guys in their 30's need to stop doing".

Oh wow, I'm being persecuted because I'm in my 30's! I'm gonna cry now and carry on about how that's age discrimination!

Get over yourselves. Not everything is some deep, dark, twisted conspiracy. *yawn*

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thats cool, I dont mind jokes either.

tell me, can you post some of these tons of lists you read about things black people ruin, or hispanics, etc.

Just for laughs, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So then you're not a self-loathing white?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
my question how did white people ruin macaroni and cheese when we invented it. it has two proposed sources. one from England and the other from italy.
edit on 28-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Oh what, I'm some sort of "self-hating white person" because I can actually take a joke and laugh at people who look like me?

None of ya'll have a sense of humor. There are tons of these "lists" posted all the time in online websites. I just saw one from 2011 about "30 things guys in their 30's need to stop doing".

Oh wow, I'm being persecuted because I'm in my 30's! I'm gonna cry now and carry on about how that's age discrimination!

Get over yourselves. Not everything is some deep, dark, twisted conspiracy. *yawn*

Exactly. This is a piece written to show the funny and dumb things people have done or gotten involved with.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So then this doesnt fall in line with stuff like all the BS MTV puts out? Or is that nothing to be concerned about super duper cool yummy stuff too? This all falls into your "there's no such thing as an SJW" bullocks theory, yeah? Funny how whenever "SJW" gets used or even the term "Social Justice" gets called out you come running in to derail the place. Nope no SJW's anywhere you're just myth!

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Thats cool, I dont mind jokes either.

tell me, can you post some of these tons of lists you read about things black people ruin, or hispanics, etc.

Just for laughs, right?

20 Things Black People Need To Stop Doing

The top 9 dumb things black people need to stop doing

Things Black People Should Stop Doing

Took all of one simply Google search. Two of the three are Buzzfeed and Huffpo. Next time do your own Google search, I don't get paid to do other people's research.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The article showcases stupid tweets. Some random white people said some dumb things about mac & cheese.

Literally, that's all this "list" is. A collection of cringe-worthy things white people have said on social media.

Ever seen a white person who thinks they can dance, but really can't dance? That cringey-feeling you get watching them try to dance? That's the feeling this list is supposed to capture.

It's literally satire.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Should I feel exalted in some way for knowing these Buzzfeed articles and others like it exist? Does it make you as a white person feel more powerful as if you were a lion hearing the whispers of sheep?

Whites are exposed daily to media propoganda telling us we're privileged, and by God I might be starting to buy into it.

MAYBE I AM THE KING OF THE HILL SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M WHITE!

Thanks Lefties, now I'm a supremacist! Nice Work!

/fiction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join