It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: SRPrime

The above are worth collectively more than 80 billion alone.

Pffft.

They don't collectively add up to one B1 Bomber.

Well Jesus, a b1 bomber costs over 100 billion. That would be 100 billionaires. There are no trillionaires at all. No matter what color your skin, is going to take 25-30 of the wealthiest people in the world to collectively amount to a B1 bomber.

The fact that there are enough wealthy blacks in the USA to do this pretty much proves your white establishment narrative false. One of those black ceos is from McDonalds for Christ sake.

Your point was there were no black ceos, your second point was I couldn't name any black owned tobacco or liquor companies because there were none, Admittedly, not many black owned tobacco companies, they do exist however, but I gave you almost two dozen black owned liquor companies and a half dozen or so black liquor partnerships in major white owned liquor companies.

You're still batting a zero.

By the way, those black ceos are worth more than countless entire Nations, and you want to act like having enough money to out purchase entire governments is "Pffffft" worthy amounts of money. LoL. You're hilarious.

P.S.

World Wide Technology Inc. is a black owned I.T. company that earns $6.4 billion annually.

ACT-1 group earns 2.4 billion annually, it's owned by a black woman. Not just black, but also a woman. Whoa, it must be getting dangerously uncomfortable in here for you. How much propaganda did you swallow to be this wrong literally at every turn?

I'd call any billion dollar a year company a "large mega" company. Still batting a zero. Literally every point you've made so far has been wrong, out right, and could be debunked in less than 10 seconds with a Google search.

Keep in mind that blacks only make up 13% of the population, but they are dropping deuces on the population of the wealthy. 40% of the nation's wealthy come from that 13% of the population.

You can't spin that into white racism. If anything it's showing that whites are so not racist as a whole, they are putting blacks ahead on purpose because they have no back bone and feel this "white guilt" that they've been conditioned to feel.

How much more successful do blacks have to be over whites before we stop this "white America" narrative?

It suddenly makes sense why Eminem wants to change teams and why white people are having plastic surgery to become black.

Your point doesn't stand, it's just wrong, plainly. But hey, that's the popular narrative despite the fact, right? I'm supposed to feel guilty that I'm white and have to work 7 days a week just to have a roof over my head, while the blacks dominate the wealth in this country. If we do a per capita wealth calculation, it's so unfavorable to whites, being that 75% of the country is white, so 250 million whites make up 55% of the wealth, while 45 million blacks make up 40% of the wealth....

It's so unbalanced it's screaming blacks have an advantage. Gee golly, I wonder why that is? Equal opportunity and affirmative action much? It couldn't possibly have to do with universities giving seats to people of minority populations because they have to by law, and telling the white kid "sorry you had better scores, but the last seats are for black kids."

Surely that has nothing to do with it?

You're right however, whites are ruining the country because they keep letting everyone trample them and call them evil despite taking a handicap on purpose and giving so much advantage to people of color. We're handicapping 70% of the nation's populace to cater to the 13%. That can't be good for the nation, right?
edit on 29-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

If a black person operates a legal business selling tobacco or alchohol, they are more than allowed to do so.

By the White Establishment, lol.

Sell cigs for Whitey, smoke em too.

Name a cigarette or liquor company owned by blacks , or any large American corporation for that matter.

You can't because there aren't any.

My point about the White Establishment running, indeed ruining the country and the world stands. Now go back to filling pages with-- what, who, me? Neooo...

The fact that you associate a race with evil is disgusting.

But I wish you the best!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

So then this doesnt fall in line with stuff like all the BS MTV puts out? Or is that nothing to be concerned about super duper cool yummy stuff too? This all falls into your "there's no such thing as an SJW" bullocks theory, yeah? Funny how whenever "SJW" gets used or even the term "Social Justice" gets called out you come running in to derail the place. Nope no SJW's anywhere you're just myth!

Derail?

My post was on topic.

As for the rest of your nonsense, it's just that...nonsense.

Isn't it funny how people such as me, a SJW Leftist-Commie, just laugh at this sort of garbage and move on, yet people like you get outraged and react a very specific way?

Makes you wonder who's the real victim of that social engineering.

"Give a man an inch and he takes a mile"

I don't find it funny that "whites ruin" dances, especially when dancing had nothing to do with skin color. It's an attack on white, if a white writer came out and said "Blacks ruined [x]" you'd be fired on the spot.

You're giving them more than an inch and ignoring the implication. Let's keep demonizing whites, and surely, the next generation of blacks isn't going to continue to hate us right?

I'm a window cleaner, that's what I do for work. I do this Wingstop by MLK, every employee is black, they wouldn't even let me come inside to do the windows. The manager (also black) yelled at the entire staff for it and apologized to me for the mistreatment. They literally scoffed and said "but he's just a white dude with privilege" as a response.

These articles promote that way of thinking. I see white people in here saying "I laughed at the White people can't dance bits, because it's true". No it's not. At all true. I've seen plenty of black people that can't dance and plenty of white people that can. Agency over coordination is learned by practice. A white kid who dances from birth ends up Justin Timberlake, a black guy who loves science and gets picked on for being a nerd who's into action figures and comics ends up Neil Degrasse Tyson. Cool guy, love him, but have you seen him try to rap on the wake up show? No rhythm. So much so even sway joked about removing his black status.

Like, wtf.

You got to draw the line or by the time you realize the damage you've done it be waaaaay to late to correct in your life time.

SJW's have a moniker that makes them sound right, because in paper social justice is about equality, but SJW's aren't for equality. They think that equality means flipping the inequality, rather than ridding it. We've got to make up and be treated poorly because they believe that's fair.

Do you not get that? When black writers are posting how terrible whites are, that's racist. Turn a blind eye to it, what do you think it becomes?

You can't champion for social equality when it's already lopsided in favor of those you say aren't getting equal treatment. That makes you wrong. Not only that, but you're then defacto championing inequality.
edit on 29-12-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If a black person operates a legal business selling tobacco or alchohol, they are more than allowed to do so.

Name a cigarette or liquor company owned by blacks , or any large American corporation for that matter.

My point about the White Establishment running, indeed ruining the country and the world stands. Now go back to filling pages with-- what, who, me? Neooo...

Wow...you're a very special kind of stoopid, aren't you??

Every single thing you've posted in this thread has been complete BS, debunked by many...and yet you continue.

I suggest you look in the mirror and utter the word "Racist!!" over and over again.

Mirror, mirror...on the wall
Who's the racist...of them all.

You do realize that it is attitudes like yours which keep racism alive and well, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So then this doesnt fall in line with stuff like all the BS MTV puts out? Or is that nothing to be concerned about super duper cool yummy stuff too? This all falls into your "there's no such thing as an SJW" bullocks theory, yeah? Funny how whenever "SJW" gets used or even the term "Social Justice" gets called out you come running in to derail the place. Nope no SJW's anywhere you're just myth!

Derail?

My post was on topic.

As for the rest of your nonsense, it's just that...nonsense.

Isn't it funny how people such as me, a SJW Leftist-Commie, just laugh at this sort of garbage and move on, yet people like you get outraged and react a very specific way?

Makes you wonder who's the real victim of that social engineering.

"Give a man an inch and he takes a mile"

I don't find it funny that "whites ruin" dances, especially when dancing had nothing to do with skin color. It's an attack on white, if a white writer came out and said "Blacks ruined [x]" you'd be fired on the spot.

You're giving them more than an inch and ignoring the implication. Let's keep demonizing whites, and surely, the next generation of blacks isn't going to continue to hate us right?

I'm a window cleaner, that's what I do for work. I do this Wingstop by MLK, every employee is black, they wouldn't even let me come inside to do the windows. The manager (also black) yelled at the entire staff for it and apologized to me for the mistreatment. They literally scoffed and said "but he's just a white dude with privilege" as a response.

These articles promote that way of thinking. I see white people in here saying "I laughed at the White people can't dance bits, because it's true". No it's not. At all true. I've seen plenty of black people that can't dance and plenty of white people that can. Agency over coordination is learned by practice. A white kid who dances from birth ends up Justin Timberlake, a black guy who loves science and gets picked on for being a nerd who's into action figures and comics ends up Neil Degrasse Tyson. Cool guy, love him, but have you seen him try to rap on the wake up show? No rhythm. So much so even sway joked about removing his black status.

Like, wtf.

You got to draw the line or by the time you realize the damage you've done it be waaaaay to late to correct in your life time.

SJW's have a moniker that makes them sound right, because in paper social justice is about equality, but SJW's aren't for equality. They think that equality means flipping the inequality, rather than ridding it. We've got to make up and be treated poorly because they believe that's fair.

Do you not get that? When black writers are posting how terrible whites are, that's racist. Turn a blind eye to it, what do you think it becomes?

I don't care.

One of the problems we have in this society is that we are not willing to laugh at humor, especially ourselves, even when it comes to controversial topics such as race.

Right from the start, one has to laugh at this. It's funny. If you cannot do that, we have no chance of looking beyond the humor and addressing the underlying social issues it highlights.

Too many people are more concerned with being outraged and pushing political agendas that they forget what it's like to be a human.

Try laughing a bit more and stop being outraged and every god damned thing you can find. And not is not directed at just you. There are many others in this thread that love to scour the internet and post crap like this on ATS, just so they can feign outrage and act like stuck-up snobs.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

That's hilarious!

Ain't no way we're letting you clean our windows, you privileged whitey!!!!

LOL!!

...now if it would have been Popeye's or Waffle House, well...that would have been different!

edit on 12/29/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Wow...you're a very special kind of stoopid, aren't you??

Every single thing you've posted in this thread has been complete BS, debunked by many...and yet you continue.

I suggest you look in the mirror and utter the word "Racist!!" over and over again.

You do realize that it is attitudes like yours which keep racism alive and well, right?

He says whitey.

What if I said "Sell music for those Darkies"? He didn't even realize that the word "Whitey" is racist, because hating white people and getting racist against whites is so normalized today.

This is what "only black people can say the n word" has become. We were warned by both blacks and whites, but alas, warnings were ignored and today it's totally okay to call whites evil, whitey, honkies, crackers so on and on it goes.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Right.

You'd laugh at a 37 things black people ruined article.

That's funny.

edit on 29-12-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The United States of White America.

White Privilege.

The White Establishment.

Your mirrors are foggy.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What if I said "Sell music for those Darkies"? He didn't even realize that the word "Whitey" is racist, because ...

Blacks didn't come up with the word Whitey because they were victimized by Eskimos...

"Darkies" or "Whitey'" is benign compared to language white racists use 'real world' , anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What if I said "Sell music for those Darkies"? He didn't even realize that the word "Whitey" is racist, because ...

Blacks didn't come up with the word Whitey because they were victimized by Eskimos...

"Darkies" or "Whitey'" is benign compared to language white racists use 'real world' , anyway.

What words did they come up with for blacks and Muslims who victimized them long before and for a longer period of time than whites ever did?

When are you going to whine about the black establishment in Africa that normalized this behavior?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

When are you going to whine about the black establishment in Africa that normalized this behavior?

When the west stops bombing, invading and subjugating it.

Thats whats 'normalized' in western mind set.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
www.buzzfeed.com...

1. Macaroni and cheese.
2. Protests.
3. K-pop.
4. Sneaker culture.
5. Makeup.
6. Trees.
7. And the United States of America.
et al

The left is insane if they can't see the ridiculousness of a list of things "white people ruined". Its even more absurd if you read the list and things like Mac and Cheese are on the list.... LOL

Imagine an article titled, "37 things black people ruined in 2017".

Then sit back, grab the popcorn, and watch the "institutionalized racism", "whites cannot experience racism", "whites are privileged" and "people of colour have it worse because of things wypipo did 100 years ago" damage control roll in.

Congrats you feel for it and took the bait. That is what that article was, bait.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I see it is all evil Whiteys and the White Establishments fault even though they didn't start it or normalize it.

Typical.
edit on 29-12-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I see it is all evil Whiteys and the White Establishments fault even though they didn't start it or normalize it.

Yah, blacks signed up for slavery in the uS, didn't they.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Okay, you're not serious, right? If so, you're like the Energizer Bunny of stoopid!

Who do you think rounded up all those slaves, sold them to traders and put them on ships???

Whitey???? Nope, none other than their own (black) African brothers!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Not at all.

But evil Whitey and the white establishment ended it for sure. Can't say the same about others.

Funny how these practices are still occurring in Africa. Maybe they could use some evil whiteys and their White Establishment.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So was the 'White Establishment' running the country since 08? I don't think so or else that would make O an Uncle Tom right? I mean, Colin Powell was called an Uncle Tom by the same people who want to stop racism. Hypocrites....

Racism as an argument ENDED on November 4, 2008. A black male was elected president of the most powerful country in the world. There are no more excuses.

Does racism exist? Yes however it can NO longer be used as an argument or a crutch.

For the record, in my city, Liquor stores are mainly owned by Indians (dot not feather) or Hispanics.

If you look at color in an argument, you are not racist, you are prejudice. There is a big difference. Prejudice is about thinking who people are where racism is pure hate. If I see a kid wearing jeans to his ankles, gold teeth and tats on his face, white or black, the 'prejudice' thought is rapper, banger or criminal. This image was created by the media, music and movies not WHITE people.
edit on Decam31amf0000002017-12-29T11:11:39-06:001139 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, they were sold by their own people during a time when this was the norm. Still is in many countries.

Slavery ended over 100 years ago. If a people cannot rise in that amount of time it is not the fault of the government or white people. In the 40's Japanese were herded into camps and their homeland nuked. They seem to be doing ok in the US.

Look up Rebecca Crumpler. I would say you should show her story to every young child to show what you can accomplish when you do not stop. She was the first female Black doctor in the US in 1864. Over 150 years ago.

edit on Decam31amf0000002017-12-29T11:16:05-06:001105 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This image was created by the media, music and movies not WHITE people.

...and who OWNS the "media, music and movie" industries??? The very same people screaming "racist" the loudest!!

DOH...the irony!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join