It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

So then this doesnt fall in line with stuff like all the BS MTV puts out? Or is that nothing to be concerned about super duper cool yummy stuff too? This all falls into your "there's no such thing as an SJW" bullocks theory, yeah? Funny how whenever "SJW" gets used or even the term "Social Justice" gets called out you come running in to derail the place. Nope no SJW's anywhere you're just myth!

Derail?

My post was on topic.

As for the rest of your nonsense, it's just that...nonsense.

Isn't it funny how people such as me, a SJW Leftist-Commie, just laugh at this sort of garbage and move on, yet people like you get outraged and react a very specific way?

Makes you wonder who's the real victim of that social engineering.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Okay, you compelled me to actually open their site and look....

7. And the United States of America.

Yep. Totally satire.

Reality check: this is self-loathing white propaganda. Pervasive, maybe, but thats what it is. You've been hoodwinked.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Read my work in the thread. Then come tell me about my outrage. Oh wait I cant hear you, you're just a myth.

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
As a white person, I agree with Buzzfeed.

*sigh* White people....SMH.

Yes, it's funny. Some of it even true! Not the point however.

*sigh* Black people...SMH

*sigh* Brown people...SMH

*sigh* Yellow people...SMH

Nothing wrong with those perhaps?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Kettu

Thats cool, I dont mind jokes either.

tell me, can you post some of these tons of lists you read about things black people ruin, or hispanics, etc.

Just for laughs, right?

20 Things Black People Need To Stop Doing

The top 9 dumb things black people need to stop doing

Things Black People Should Stop Doing

Took all of one simply Google search. Two of the three are Buzzfeed and Huffpo. Next time do your own Google search, I don't get paid to do other people's research.

None of those lists are about black people ruining anything.

Your first link.

This is by a member of the site, just like a member on ATS, It specifically says anyone can post there, not like the staff member that did the list in the OP.

The list is not really joking about black people ruining things or being bad. It is someone giving advioce for things black people should stop doing so they can achieve better.

Your second link is again recommendations on how black people can better themselves.

Or are you comparing saying somethin like on this list " Stop being afraid to be the first black person to do something;" would be the same as saying here are things black people ruined.

Your third link is a satirical list of suggestions for black people to not get hurt by racist police, like dont eat skittles or you will get killed like Trayvon.

How are any of these remotely joking about black people ruining things?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And for the record, I actually have no problem at all with this list, because I do think it is intended to be funny.

We should be able to laugh about racial differences.

I just think that it is evident that at many places its ok to make fun of certain races, and not others.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Read my work in the thread. Then come tell me about my outrage. Oh wait I cant hear you, you're just a myth.

I've read it. Nothing more than the product of propaganda and social engineering.

No wonder you guys react the way you do to this sort of thread.

It's triggers the engineering.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You're full of BS. My work herein was primarily trying to break everyone out of the mental loop that has us all pitted against each other. I went on to do a whole thread later in such vein. That you showed up to wreck. Because thats all youre here to do is derail and talk in circles. Now turn each sentence in this post into a separate quote box so its too tedious to bother dealing with. You know you want to. Here heres another line for you to box up. And another. Okay last one.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
dude, wtf are you on about, your white!
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Yes that is exactly what I am saying. I don't benefit from the technology beyond my returns from the share prices, and I am ok with that! Who does not enjoy seeing their portfolio increase in value?? War is the very foundation of existence. Every form of life from bacteria to fungus, ants and bees, wild dogs and chimps go at it with each other over resources and territory. You know this. Mayhem and organized attacks are much older than the human race, and it will continue to exist with whatever life is on this planet long after we are gone.

Assuming these traits are exclusive to humans is quite illogical if you ask me. It is time we embrace our nature and ensure we are the top of the food chain.
edit on 12-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
And for the record, I actually have no problem at all with this list, because I do think it is intended to be funny.

We should be able to laugh about racial differences.

I just think that it is evident that at many places its ok to make fun of certain races, and not others.

We should be able to joke, but generally the SJW's are not joking. And then what I've been picking up on is this daily pattern where we get these threads and people go off, it pushes polarization which is the endgame of the SJW, the fountainheads that drive them especially, and all this energy goes into all these roads to nowhere while big important issues arent getting hardly any jazz. Which means we're supposedly against the agenda behind these SJW's we're losing this psychological war. Every day. Let Trump troll the system, but we the little people all have to finally meet in the middle at some point or we all still lose.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You're full of BS. My work herein was primarily trying to break everyone out of the mental loop that has us all pitted against each other.

Really? Did you not call someone your enemy in this very thread?

So tell me, who's full of BS?

I went on to do a whole thread later in such vein. That you showed up to wreck.

It was a wreck when you clicked 'post'. Maybe next time you will not contradict yourself in your own thread, much like you did here.

Because thats all youre here to do is derail and talk in circles.

My posts were on-topic and it was you that responded to my post initially.

Now turn each sentence in this post into a separate quote box so its too tedious to bother dealing with. You know you want to. Here heres another line for you to box up. And another. Okay last one.

I like to respond to each point made. You being too lazy to respond is not my problem.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I aint reading any of that, but damn yo all those boxes as predicted... you're such a puppet even I your nemesis can walk you around like a robot. Give me 10 years of diabolical deliberate pervasive predictive programing and we'll have you barking like a dog.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I've been trying to tell you all year, when you, specifically YOU, start doing that quote box BS I stop reading past the first line.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't even know why you bother responding at all. You already know he is working on derailment right off the bat, just pretend its not there.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well I try to stay positive and think there's actually hope for people.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I've been trying to tell you all year, when you, specifically YOU, start doing that quote box BS I stop reading past the first line.

I don't care.

I like to respond to specific point individually and you are too lazy to even read it, let alone engage them in logical discourse.

That is why you resort to ad hom fallacies instead.

you're such a puppet even I your nemesis can walk you around like a robot

Really? Is that why I posted in response to another member and you felt compelled to respond to me, starting this entire train wreck of a conversation?

Ya, I'm such a puppet, yet you are coming right to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It was a wreck when you clicked 'post'.

That is why you resort to ad hom fallacies instead.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Will this be a new awards category for the BET's?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The left lost their mindss over the Vanity Fair hillary thing. lol.

That involved all white people.

Oh. Now I'm confused.

Anyway, humor should be funny and the ability to laugh at ones self is healthy.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They left out how many bombs the White Establishment dropped on multiple middle eastern and african countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people.

How 'ruinous' is that?

Would that be the same 'white establishment' that were dropping bombs on multiple middle eastern and African countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people that existed from 2009-2016 with a black President?
edit on 29/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join