It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzzfeed: 37 things white people ruined in 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

1. Macaroni and cheese.
2. Protests.
3. K-pop.
4. Sneaker culture.
5. Makeup.
6. Trees.
7. And the United States of America.
et al

The left is insane if they can't see the ridiculousness of a list of things "white people ruined". Its even more absurd if you read the list and things like Mac and Cheese are on the list.... LOL

Imagine an article titled, "37 things black people ruined in 2017".

Then sit back, grab the popcorn, and watch the "institutionalized racism", "whites cannot experience racism", "whites are privileged" and "people of colour have it worse because of things wypipo did 100 years ago" damage control roll in.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

These opinions are obvious attempts to troll and create division.

We can feed it, or recognize it as the swill it is.

To make any blanket statements on any race, ethnicity, or culture is just distasteful and ignorant.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They left out how many bombs the White Establishment dropped on multiple middle eastern and african countries, turning cities to ruins and killing or displacing millions of people.

How 'ruinous' is that?

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well crap.
I thought we did better than 37 things.
Us honkeys will have to try harder in 2018.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If you really want to get them then help me drive homethat they're a pack of depraved hypocrites until they make fighting the War on Drugs their #1 objective.

Here be the ultimate guide to do just that:

The 'Complete' Nexus of the Cold War, CIA Drug Trafficking & the War on Terror

It proves the WOD is a total diabolical farce, that its the root of the blight on the black / minority / poor / urban communities, Mexico, the third world, etc; and that the CIA been running the drugs non-stop from day 1; a wrecking ball on our economy; the key source of total domestic tyranny; and its the source of essentially every war since Korea; etc, all of which is the driving force of all this social division supposedly everyone is sick of.

With this knowledge we can save the economy, change the system, end social division, take the power back, end the endless suffering AND you can stick it to the SJW's in the meantime their BS their claims of caring about blacks etc when their actions only further degrade their situation overall.

Taking down the WOD is an actually achievable objective, but instead all they do is point fingers thus creating an endless road to nowhere game of social fabric decay....

While as long as you dont stick it to them where it hurts MATTERS then you're just feeding the trolls and they just keep 'winning'.

Quit feeding the trolls and take their power away and in the end we can come together and save the effing. Or are you just part of the problem too, folks???

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

People need to lighten up, it's obviously a tongue-in-cheek/click bait article.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"37 things retards think are real"

Behold!!! - the author of the article.....

Patrice Peck: Patrice Peck lives at the intersection of #blackgirlmagic, culture and technology. When she’s not putting an end to #blacksalonproblems with her beauty startup CRÈME, she’s pondering her next hairstyle and exploring NYC.

Now it should all make sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
bah.... I feel like some of these concepts shouldn't be in existence and white folk just doing what white folk do... putting a well deserved last nail on the coffin.

You go white folk!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sooo.. is it okay if someone make a

Buzzfeed: 37 things black people ruined in 2017

??

I guess it is.. equality for all

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well crap.
I thought we did better than 37 things.
Us honkeys will have to try harder in 2018.

Is ISIS on the list? What about unemployment? Did we ruin that?

Did we ruin the bear market too? Maybe we can go ruin the EU and UN too!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whiteys pushed through same-sex marriage laws in Australia - bet Buzzkill feels awkward about that one.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Not really surprised.

*yawn*

Leftists should embrace their insanity.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It must suck to be so racist that you can't continue to enjoy something because white people like them now.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm sure the 17 things black people ruined in 2017 will be published tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No one tell this woman that I am straight up putting crab and sharp white Cheddar in my mac and cheese on Saturday. She might blow a gasket. That's probably too white for her.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Wonder why Star Wars was not on the list?
Probably because they were feminists that did it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It must suck to be so racist that you can't continue to enjoy something because white people like them now.

Indeed.

What sucks even more is watching 'one half' of my countrymen get twisted up in that logic, and then the other 'half' go polarized in the other direction in response.

They were hoodwinked into a false logic based on good intentions. And now the other side aren't helping while falling towards a similar trap.

I say we tear this social engineering BS down and move on to a brighter future.

Who here would prefer we all stay at each others throats until the economy comes tumbling down once and for all???

Not me. Trust me, none of you want Mad Max.

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I feel ya bud. Just cause someone was a victim of racism doesn't give them the right to be racist towards another race. The article was probably intended to be tongue in cheek which is fine, most white people have a sense of humour but could you imagine if a white person did them same, a tongue in cheek racist post? They would get crucified!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
*laughs*

Nope, not racist at all.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
...putting crab and sharp white Cheddar in my mac and cheese.
That's probably too white for her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join