It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why China will never let North Korea fall.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think many of you are in for a shock! I think there is more understanding between China and the US than anyone realises. I also think that China is letting Kimmy and his cohorts hang themselves. Be patient because all will become apparent this year!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
2 birds one stone la~

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It seems to me it's in China's best interest to address NK without any SK or US participation. Be it in the method you suggest or even direct military intervention.

As all of NK's military is down south in anticipation of a SK and US invasion, the north is open. An invading force from China drives refugees south toward SK instead of north into China as they seem to fear.

Finally, if they handle this, they decide on the replacement regime, not the US or SK. That allows a more moderate gov't which still operates as a buffer state without the nukes.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I could cure the Korean Peninsular problem in a damn week.

But the solution requires US Forces to depart and the US will never allow it to happen ... even if it gets rid of NK Nukes.

South Korea is an occupied country and has been since WW2.

Remember well, it was the USSR and the USofA that split the country in the first place. Neither had any right to do so.

P

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If China were to go to war with the US,it would be nice to be allies with Russia,why the media portrays they as evil,think about it,better to have Russia fighting alongside us,then waiting till each other bomb each other to oblivion,then come in with their army and do a cakewalk into the US,pretty simple

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

North Korea. Run by the intelligence services. QAnon

Thank you for the thread OP

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I think many of you are in for a shock! I think there is more understanding between China and the US than anyone realises. I also think that China is letting Kimmy and his cohorts hang themselves. Be patient because all will become apparent this year!!

Great post and I think you are to some extent correct. What was the recent link between the SpaceX mission and NK.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If we go to war with NK and China gets involved where will we get our cheap junk from?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join