It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore challenges Alabama Senate election defeat, alleges rampant voter fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He should write a book, go on a year-long book tour smearing his opponent and blaming everything and everyone for his loss.

Hmmm...who does that remind me of,lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't like losing a seat in Congress, but I wish Moore would just go away. In one of his interviews he said something to the effect that he didn't remember what happened in regards to one of the accusations. To me, that meant what was described in the accusation wasn't beneath him. I could care less if he got the mother's permission

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Seems to me that if a person running for office, fails in their attempt amid a storm of scandal about their conduct toward members of the opposite sex, that voter fraud would be the lowest down the list of reasons they lost an election.

That being said, if there was fraud involved, then of course, it must be rooted out and its issuers and complicit parties bought to some form of justice.

It would, however, be a shame if the results were advantageous to a person who used his position to remain outside justice's reach for decades.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"He creeped me out" is not a charge that can be tried in court. "She lied about me in public to harm my reputation" is. If Roy Moore is innocent, the onus is on him to sue the women for libel. He clearly is afraid to. Instead, he is invoking the sore loser's go-to "massive voter fraud."

(I don't usually post cheap, petty memes like this, but that pedophile psychopath and his supporters deserve this.)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Yep. Roy Moore was so toxic Republicans stayed home rather than vote for him. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Screw Roy Moore and the horse he rode in on!

I take it back, the horse has nothing to do with Roy Moore being a sexual predator and he didn’t have a say when Roy jumped on his back and rode him in to vote.

So the horse is OK but Roy Moore is still a freak and a fraud.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I imagine in Roy Moore's mind voting while black is voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

That is precisely why they will do anything they can to disenfranchise black voters. If they don't, they will lose like they did here.

Then they cry 'voter fraud.'

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Roy Moore was not a great candidate and I really wish the GOP would stay away from these toxic nutballs like him. With that said, Democrat voter manipulation / fraud is real.

Democrats are great at busing senile old grandmothers down to the polls to vote a straight ticket cause Revrund Bojangles said so in his sermon.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Democrat voter manipulation / fraud is real.

As is Republican voter suppression. Telling black voters to vote on Facebook, or distributing leaflets with the wrong polling place in Hispanic neighborhoods are just as prevalent. At least busing registered voters to the polls is legal, not fraudulent.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

To be honest i don't care for both candidates but voter fraud should always be investigated no matter which side you are on.

I don't really know what you have against Doug Jones. He's pretty center. Roy Moore on the other hand is barely removed from "Christian Taliban."

Like any possible crime, whether it merits serious investigation really depends on the evidence for one having occurred. As far as I've seen, claims of voter fraud in the Alabama race originated with "rumors" on Twitter spread by alt-right trolls (and I believe completely invented by the same).

Apparently all his accusers disappeared after Doug Jones won the elcetion. Kinda suspiscious if you ask me.

They "disappeared" because the election is over and the news cycle has moved on. They haven't dropped off the face of the planet.

Meg also predicted this and mentioned that they had trouble to keep Moore in check from blowing off the lid too soon.

I predicted it the night of the election as soon as Doug Jones won (posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM):

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So how long before all the talk about voter fraud starts?

Not because I claim to have some insider knowledge like cold-reading trolls who have some in the right-wing entranced but because voter fraud allegations play well to the right.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Last time I checked, there was only one political party willing to throw separation of church and state out the window in favor of promoting politics from the pulpit and it damn sure wasn’t the Democrats.

As a matter of fact, Trump himself has promoted such policies.

We offer transportation to those who need it regardless of how they plan to vote, which happens to be perfectly legal in every state in the union.

Of course that won’t stop a bunch of bible thumping, sexual predator supporters from whining like little children when they can’t muster a majority of voters to support their favorite freak.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The statement cites three Election Integrity experts saying that “with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty … election fraud occurred” and noted the irregularities in 20 precincts alone could reverse the results of the election.

It seems like their only "evidence" is that in a large enough system there is bound to be some fraud, statistically. Of course that means you can expect it to occur on both sides.

You could say he is abusing the system, but I think it's fair enough, it's better to investigate in vain than to investigate too little. You've got to take the good with the bad when it comes to these things, just let it run it's course. As long as the investigation is impartial then everything is fine.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Last time I checked, there was only one political party willing to throw separation of church and state out the window in favor of promoting politics from the pulpit and it damn sure wasn’t the Democrats.

We offer transportation to those who need it regardless of how they plan to vote, which happens to be perfectly legal in every state in the union.

Of course that won’t stop a bunch of bible thumping, sexual predator supporters from whining like little children when they can’t muster a majority of voters to support their favorite freak.

You mean like how black preachers use their pulpit to stump for Democrats?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

They're calling it the trump effect.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

White Evangelicals don't do the exact same thing for Conservatives?

Get your head out of the sand.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There's a 13 percent chance he might win this appeal.

Personally I'm still at about 20 percent for hillary coming in late and serving a short 3 year term prior to winning in 2020 for a full 4 year term.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Edumakated

White Evangelicals don't do the exact same thing for Conservatives?

Get your head out of the sand.

Poster I responded to claimed it was only the right that did that... hence my response. I have zero love for the christian right by the way and wish the GOP would disavow them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wasn't it conservatives who cried about Stein wanting a recount?

Now that the shoe is on the other foot... nothing like partisan hypocrisy in the morning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join