It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore challenges Alabama Senate election defeat, alleges rampant voter fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It would, however, be a shame if the results were advantageous to a person who used his position to remain outside justice's reach for decades.

I'm not convince he actually did anything illegal even if it was all true...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If he wants a recount he will need to pay for it and I think today is the last day he can ask for one...I don't think this is going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'll wait for the results of the investigation first.

^^ Something nobody around here seems willing to do when it comes to the Mueller investigation into the Presidential election. Witch Hunt! Nothingburger!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Haha, I just said in a thread 2 above, I cant believe there is not a thread about this. Moore lost. He needs to get a life and forget about it. Its over. trump even told him to let it go.

If there was election fraud, I assume you are as keen as anyone to look into it, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'll wait for the results of the investigation first.

^^ Something nobody around here seems willing to do when it comes to the Mueller investigation into the Presidential election. Witch Hunt! Nothingburger!

If after a year they still can't find any election fraud, then I guess it will be called a nothing burger too.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One little side note from the story in the OP's linked article - Roy Moore has said he has taken a polygraph test in relation to allegations of sexual misconduct and passed it.

So, the women who accused him have no evidence.
One even admitted to adding her own writing to the yearbook, which she initially did not reveal.
Moore has passed a polygraph
Diane Allard will not release the yearbook
The women who accused him seem to have disappeared - or at least the media no longer care since they got their result.

With the sequence of events at hand, it's looking more and more like the accusations were lies. That should trouble everyone, especially those that participated in slandering and spreading the media's message.
edit on 28/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
One little side note from the story in the OP's linked article - Roy Moore has said he has taken a polygraph test in relation to allegations of sexual misconduct and passed it.

One even admitted to adding her own writing to the yearbook, which she initially did not reveal.
The women who accused him seem to have disappeared - or at least the media no longer care since they got their result.

With the sequence of events at hand, it's looking more and more like the accusations were lies. That should trouble everyone, especially those that participated in slandering and spreading the media's message.
SPOT ON!

Now all the accusers have to do is take their own polygraphs and we can go from there if they pass it also. Until then, the accusers either step up or run and hide.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whether left or right, I do have an issue with the character assassination that has come to dominate politics. It is no wonder most people don't want to serve for fear of being dragged through the mud.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think they should recount the ballots and most surely make sure that the voters who voted are still alive. On both sides of the party line.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Edumakated

Last time I checked, there was only one political party willing to throw separation of church and state out the window in favor of promoting politics from the pulpit and it damn sure wasn’t the Democrats.

As a matter of fact, Trump himself has promoted such policies.

We offer transportation to those who need it regardless of how they plan to vote, which happens to be perfectly legal in every state in the union.

Of course that won’t stop a bunch of bible thumping, sexual predator supporters from whining like little children when they can’t muster a majority of voters to support their favorite freak.

You mean like how black preachers use their pulpit to stump for Democrats?

No, I’m talking about how Alabama southern Baptist and/or evangelical preachers came crawling out of the woodwork and went out of their way to show public support for a republican sexual predator running for public office.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I doubt there was enough fraud to change the outcome, but I'd love to see a really public battle over this just to find out how much fraud there really is.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Too late for that, Moore has already declared his love for the Russians.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think they should recount the ballots and most surely make sure that the voters who voted are still alive. On both sides of the party line.

My father voted once after he died and guess who’s fault it was, a Republican poll worker that’s who.

My father and I shared the same first and last name with a different middle initial and when I went to vote in November 2012, (he died in April 2012) I noticed that they stamped my fathers name with the “voted” stamp instead of mine.

I immediately notified them of the mistake, but did they correct it? Hell no they didn’t!

I told them that some nutter would notice this and run around swearing that dead people were voting, they said it was already done and therefore it was too bad.

Well that wasn’t the only time this happened to us. Prior to my fathers death, on several occasions, they made the same mistake of stamping the wrong person’s name in the voter registry and when the other one of us came in to vote, they would simply stamp the others name. Because we were both living and both voting, it was pretty much a mute point.

But after my father died, the same mistake becomes instant fodder for the in-person voter fraud nutters and I’m beginning to wonder if it isn’t deliberate. I’m wondering if it isn’t their way of developing grounds for disputing election results in advance of knowing the outcome.

Kinda the same way a lawyer will sometimes attempt to inject certain elements into a trial in order to insure he has a viable reason to request a mistrial or re-trial in a case where he feels he may not win outright. Call it Plan B.

In my case, the only “dead” person that voted was the “brain dead” person posing as a poll worker.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hahahaaaa Meg comes through again!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No, I’m talking about how Alabama southern Baptist and/or evangelical preachers go out of their way to show public support for republican sexual predators running for public office.

Though I disagree with a 30 year old dating teenagers that in itself is not illegal or makes a person a sexual predator or pedophile as what seems to be the norm in labeling Moore. I guess by using those types of labels people feel it puts more worth to their views...

It seems funny that these young women would go on multiple dates with old Moore in what we called back then making out in the car with one out of the four claiming she was underage 14 and he touched her through her bra one time. She said she was at his HOUSE!! What is a 14 year old doing at a single adult male strangers house!! lol

Doesn't make sense...

In the end nothing is or was filed and it seems the four women are disappearing back into the woodwork...

I say this with the belief he did date young women, maybe a lot of them, but I think the whole sex pred/pedo thing is over hype for political reasons.

Good play liberals

edit on 28-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

SPOT ON!

Now all the accusers have to do is take their own polygraphs and we can go from there if they pass it also. Until then, the accusers either step up or run and hide.

The problem is, it no longer matters in terms of the election. The media got the result they wanted and that was their ONLY intent, proven by the fact they are no longer even talking about any accusations.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
DB
edit on 28-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No, I’m talking about how Alabama southern Baptist and/or evangelical preachers go out of their way to show public support for republican sexual predators running for public office.

It seems funny that these young women would go on multiple dates with old Moore in what we called back then making out in the car with one claiming she was 14 and he touched her through her bra one time. She said she was at his HOUSE!! What is a 14 year old doing at a single adult male strangers house!! lol

Doesn't make sense...

And you can’t see what’s wrong with your question? Really? Because if you can’t, that’s kinda scary.

Let me start with; Who is supposed to be the adult in the scenarios mentioned above?

Who is supposed to have maturity and moral judgement to do the right thing?

Roy Moore, the 30+ yr old district attorney or the 14 yr. old child?

These aren’t gotcha questions and as far as I’m concerned there is no excuse. I don’t care if the 14 yr old was a runaway prostitute, a 30+ yr old district attorney is supposed to know better.

Not only that, but you’d think that someone who claims to be such a devout Christian would have at least a remote sense of what ethical behavior was.

I can’t believe that you or anyone else who even consider placing blame on a 14 yr old child.

originally posted by: Xtrozero
In the end nothing is or was filed and it seems the four women are disappearing back into the woodwork...

I say this with the belief he did date young women, maybe a lot of them, but I think the whole sex pred/pedo thing is over hype for political reasons.

Good play liberals.

If you really want to keep those women in the limelight, all you’ve got to do is to convince Roy Moore to sue them for defamation, but I assure you he wouldn’t sue them with your money.

And.....in case you didn’t notice, some of those accusers were Trump supporters.

Problem was, they weren’t sexual predator supporters.

You can blame it on liberals all you want but truth is, Roy Moore lost because he’s a freak, a fraud and a sexual predator who hides behind his Bible. Did I mention he’s a hypocrite?

He should go crawl up under a rock somewhere, like the snake he is.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I would say those that assumed his guilt are the shameful ones and should be hiding under a rock right about now.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means he believes he did not commit any acts of sexual misconduct. So if he felt that it was proper to "flirt with" underage girls even when they told him not to, he could still believe he was innocent. The girls might accuse him of being a stalker (clearly not respecting bounds, giving them unwanted attention) but he could claim with a lie detector that he wasn't doing this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join