It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicky Hilton Rothschild and MKUltra

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Rikku

The painter seems to get ignored...I guess because they aren’t the target, so who cares.

Podesta bought it, and we hate him so we’ll just concentrate on just him.

Sound conspiracy logic.

If you bought some pedo art, I would think you're likely a pedo, why else would you purchase that kind of art?

The painter obviously being a sicko perv as well clearly has a market to sell his work, and that is very big tell.

Still free speech should allow for such art. The problem with pedos is not the attraction to childlike bodies(there are actual adults over 18 that naturally have childlike bodies), it is when they act upon that attraction with actual children and commit abuse.

They could potentially have art, drawn, cg, etc. And they could use dolls, naturally or surgically modified adults, and eventually ever improving robots to fulfill their urges legally.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Why do you keep assuming there is anything there that I have not seen?

Sorry if I'm just not as gullible.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hampstead Heath case, UK. Satanic Ritual Abuse.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Neither the painting in Podesta's home or Comet where by Kim Noble.

The name of the artist whose work was at comet is Arrington de Dionyso

How a Mural Sparked a Pizzagate Theory That Threatened an Artist’s Life

You guys really need to investigate a bit more.
edit on 29-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To get this thread back on topic:

If there is anybody out there who would enjoy surfing around the "Instagram of the Illuminati" and see what you can find, that would be great.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What is "Instagram of the Illuminati"? Google gives 6 hits with this thread being one.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The idea was to browse the Instagram accounts of people claimed to be members of the "cabal", looking for evidence of symbolism related to MKultra etc.

People are so immersed in their ideologies (especially their idiotic Dem-Rep struggle), that rather than a fun and interesting egg hunt and collaborative research, threads like these usually devolve into partisan mud raking.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh, I don't have an account and I'm not sure I'd call that fun but you know, to be fair, your OP didn't seem to be an invitation for an easter egg hunt type collaboration.

Sorry, hope it goes better than the first 7 pages.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Dear OP Sky, thanks for the thread, its good to see info like this up. Its important people look at all info for themselves and make their own informed view on the matter.

Personally I wouldn't have used Nicky Hilton as a prime example of MK Ultra.

I used that example because its new. The other ones are already known to those who research. I agree its no way to introduce MKUltra.

Thanks for your extensive post. Great resource to link to.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
What I’m denying is pizzagate, that is pure fantasy and political trolling.

BBC: Qatari prince Al-Thani convicted of raping four children

Coincidentally, Hillary Clinton and her Foundation have close ties with and received donations from the ruling Al-Thani family.

This perhaps explains why Al-Jazeera news (the CNN of the Middle East) has become so strongly Anti-Saudi and Anti-Trump.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

What does this have to do with your Easter egg hunt?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What does this have to do with your Easter egg hunt?

Nothing. Just came across it. Remarkable how many of these "elites" are into raping kids.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not talking about that mural at all. I have never thought that mural was particularly disturbing. And I have never used it when posting about this topic. Kim's paintings are far more disturbing. They portray child abuse.

I'm talking about the paintings displayed in CPP that were created by Kim Noble. And she was allegedly MK Ultra.

See the paintings under one of her alter personas 'Ria Pratt'.

Link

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
sH17 I do especially when it's a thick pizza with lots of toppings. Keeps everything in place.

There is no such thing as 'thick pizza' in New York, that's for the cavones in Chicago.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
I'm not talking about that mural at all. I have never thought that mural was particularly disturbing. And I have never used it when posting about this topic. Kim's paintings are far more disturbing. They portray child abuse.

I'm talking about the paintings displayed in CPP that were created by Kim Noble. And she was allegedly MK Ultra.

See the paintings under one of her alter personas 'Ria Pratt'.

The mural is what has been linked to Kim Noble's art due to the similar style but it has never been proven that she ever displayed any of her art at comet.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And neither has it been disproven..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah but the burden of proof falls on the ones making the claim. Nobody has to prove it never was, you have to prove that it was in order for your claim to be valid.

Until then you have an unsubstantiated claim.

Wouldn't it suck if someone said you were a child molester and everyone believed it because you couldn't prove to them that you are not?
edit on 30-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't think many victims would be allowed to get anywhere near coming forward. Look at Seth Rich.

You keep asking where are the victims. Well I had seen this a while back but wasn't finding it on YT. Its coincidentally popped up on my Twitter right now...

edit on 30-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That is from the 80's and PG is about CPP and it didn't open until 2006 so, no, these are not victims of PG.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join