It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sorry just joining the conversation but did The Dump...... Dump yet?

Not that I've found. Wiki would have to break it up into multiple dumps for anyone to be able to download though...that or make it solely available via their site.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just jumping in on the thread with my own thoughts on these data dumps and leaks.

What's the point?

For someone like myself who has very little computing understanding these dumps mean nothing to me. I don't have hours to go through terabytes of data, I don't know to securely open files without being at risk. I'd assume my position is the same for the majority of people around the world. Wiki leaks/anonymous/snowden they are all doing great exposing all this information but what good is it when only a certain percentage of people can access this information. What good is it releasing all these information when hardly anyone has any idea how to access it safety let alone trying to find the gold nuggets amongst all the crap

I feel like people/groups like wikileaks need to focus on how to get this information to the general population. That's gonna be tough though as it's not like the mainstream media will broadcast anything of any importance

I just feel all this exposing is going to waste. Nothing comes from it.

If I'm wrong then please show me the correct way of leaving king at it all
edit on 27-12-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Just jumping in on the thread with my own thoughts on these data dumps and leaks.

What's the point?

For someone like myself who has very little computing understanding these dumps mean nothing to me. I don't have hours to go through terabytes of data, I don't know to securely open files without being at risk. I'd assume my position is the same for the majority of people around the world. Wiki leaks/anonymous/snowden they are all doing great exposing all this information but what good is it when only a certain percentage of people can access this information. What good is it releasing all these information when hardly anyone has any idea how to access it safety let alone trying to find the gold nuggets amongst all the crap

I feel like people/groups like wikileaks need to focus on how to get this information to the general population. That's gonna be tough though as it's not like the mainstream media will broadcast anything of any importance

I just feel all this exposing is going to waste. Nothing comes from it.

If I'm wrong then please show me the correct way of leaving king at it all

They typically make them available for download, but also put it on their site for easily searchable terms for those that won't download.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yeah I get that .. but go out into the street and ask people, "hey did you read those data dumps that wiki leaks did" and see what response you will get, I can guarantee less than 10% of people you ask will know what you are on about

I understand it's hard to get the information out especially the way the media is so controlled, it's like Assange can send it all to sky news/BBC news (sorry I'm a Brit) and they will broadcast it

I just feel all this exposing is going to waste

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yeah I get that .. but go out into the street and ask people, "hey did you read those data dumps that wiki leaks did" and see what response you will get, I can guarantee less than 10% of people you ask will know what you are on about

I understand it's hard to get the information out especially the way the media is so controlled, it's like Assange can send it all to sky news/BBC news (sorry I'm a Brit) and they will broadcast it

They count on news organizations, Twitter and word of mouth for dissemination.

Worked well enough before that CNN felt it needed to issue a threat to folks reading the emails so it mustbreach quite a few.

Sure there are plenty that would be like wikihuh? But they aren't really affecting anything either way. Those that do understand the leaks are who they target as these are the folks that can actually do something about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would of thought trying to get the leaks to the majority of people would be a greater tool than target the ones who can do something about them. Those in a position to change things can be bought off .. or knocked off, where as if somehow this information was shown to the public and how it effects them people maybe more inclined to look into what they leak.

Meh I dunno that's just what I think when I hear about all this exposed truth.

Oh and Vasa .. stop calling people names, it's hurts

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not that I've found. Wiki would have to break it up into multiple dumps for anyone to be able to download though...that or make it solely available via their site.

The source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Same thing happened in the Vegas Shooter thread as well

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The source:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No that is not the source. Have been away enjoying chrimbow time. Happy Chrimbow mr phage.
Wikileaks did dump. JA account was taken down and has been put back up. Chronicles is a satire site. I should not have posted to it. In hindsight i think this has been linked on purpose in order to confuse the flow of infromation.

A christams dump has occured and its coming.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Chronicles is a satire site. I should not have posted to it.

You didn't.
Your source posted a link to it, as its source.

edit on 12/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

YOu are correct i was partly duped. It is real news mixed with fake news.

Julain Assange tweeted from his twitter account about a Christmas dump. The account was then taken offline. When the account was reinstated he had less followers and more follows. From this i can surmise he is no longer in control of that account.

A links to a 65 gb torrent file was linked. The link has been removed. Be aware that Wikileaks had been counting down to Christmas because they has a leak.

At this point a alt Julian Assange account piped up and made i a link to the chronicle site. Yes this clearly is fake news. I should have checked it better.

None of this denotes the fact that a dump has been made and that JA twitter account was fully compromised on Christmas day.

Put this into p

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will be following to see what comes of this.

Although, CNN did tell me that legally I have to watch them to see what the leaks say.

Yes, it's illegal for you to even look at them, but it's not for Chris Cuomo to tell you what's there and provide you with the right interpretation. LOL!!!

Edit: I see now that it was a hoax and the mods are just too busy eating leftover turkey dinner..

Or is it?

Do they intend to release these docs and has WikiLeaks communicated that intent?

edit on 27-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc
but damn could you imagine what happen if a sex tape of that popped up what the public would do to her and her foundation

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

so whats the alternative, keep it secret and let it rot in the dark? if u dont think it makes a big impact and most people wont read it or know what to do with it, then i suggest just going and doing research on the email dumps they did and the impact that had during the previous election. it was all anyone could talk about for weeks and even i looked into them for snips and giggles and actually pulled out a gold nugget in 5 mins.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This whole story is full of fraud and makeups yet has got so much attention.. why neither WL or Assange have responded in any way to it is what really makes me wonder, last time.. we will see i guess, or not?!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
SO was even the 65giggabytes bit real?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I’m confused

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why would....

Oh nevermind, it doesn't matter anyway.

If you're not going to use your critical thinking skills enough to come up with that answer on your own after being in this thread from page 1....

Frankly you don't deserve an answer

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
look at the twitter, it says "@altAssange" , it's a fake

on the flip side, if someone was going to kill your family and the only way you could save them, was by making sexy time with either a goat or Hillary Clinton, which one would you pick??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join