It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Grambler

Every terabyte is a 1000 Gigabytes. So its big.

No it's actually 1024 Gigabytes.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

That is one reason that I think this is misinformation. Vladimir Putin was not the first President in Russia after Soviet fell apart.
edit on 31-12-2017 by pompel9 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

This thread is in part information and part truth. This was not done of purpose I got duped by the alt JA account. Something very important happened on Christmas day with WL. A dump was meant to come out. Have a look at the forever war video by Wikileaks. A very strange video.

JA is no longer at the embassy. I am pretty damn sure of that. If interested have a look at this thread..

Julian Assange In Protective Custody

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that assange is no longer in london . Why do you keep claiming it when you can't prove it?

Time to admit there is no data dump coming. This is another lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I went to look at chronical.su.

Some pretty far out stuff listed there.

One being that Hillary had a revenge affair with Osama Bin Laden after the Bill/Monica affair.

Well, liberals do seem to have an infatuation with Islam...

But I can totally see Hillary having a revenge affair. I can't even really blame her if she did.
The really sad part is, Bill was probably banging the WH maid downstairs, and couldn't care less.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: butcherguy

House of Bush House of Saud House of Clinton House of Abedin.

Crazier things have happened than Hillary banging Bin Laden.

That right there...no man would. Hell, COULD. A certain amount of physiology is involved here for said act to happen. Unless Trump peed on them during. That could've heated up things a bit. Right? Hello?

This would have been in the late 1990's. At that point, Hillary was still just generically bitchy & unpleasant. Her ascent to full-blown Wicked Witch evil didn't begin until she ran for the Senate.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that assange is no longer in london . Why do you keep claiming it when you can't prove it?

Time to admit there is no data dump coming. This is another lie.

He is no longer in the embassy. Those with eyes and ears to see. Will see and here. The message is not for everyone and I understand that you cant see this. People me included keep a very close eye on Wikileaks. He is gone. Funny now trump is getting stuff written up to get JA off the hook.

Its done.

Happy day to you.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow!! Great video from Anonymous Scandinavia today, closely affiliated with Wikileaks and Julian Assange..

I hope people will start to see the story that has really been going on! Been trying to tell people this for a while.. He is not in the Embassy and neither is Embassy cat!

edit on 4-1-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No. Code can be injected that hacks everything. As in, websites that are visited. Add a keylogger and now you have not only access to online accounts but access to every conversation going forward with any site or person from that moment on. It is against the TOS for a reason. Don’t like it? Go to conspiracy outpost. They don’t gaf about security.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Damn right. Go take a couple of classes in network security, care. It’s against the TOS so naturally, I don’t want people breaking it. Duh. Share articles not links to unverified files. It’s irresponsible and seeing as the mods can’t seem to do their jobs, they are about as worthless as the TOS.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why do you keep claiming it when you can't prove it?

Have you ever given this statement a moment's thought?

Seriously, Silly, this is a rich statement from you. It is a case of pot vs kettle while sitting in a blast furnace.

We often accuse others of what we do ourselves.

P

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Thats great news! Lets see if anyone with the power to do so, acts according to common sense and true justice.

edit on 2 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join