It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What leak?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wait, this is still around?

edit on 28-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So are we still playing Where's Waldo? (or Wally, need to keep everyone happy :p) and Guess Who? (Or is that Guess What?)
Or has something or anything of actual verifiable substance occurred yet either way?

I cannot have a cigarette until I know the mental circle jerk is complete and I can finally climax along with everyone else.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Im sorry cant help you too much with all this at the moment. I know there was meant to be a dump on christmas day. WL have been counting down for it all month. Where is it I dont know.
THe alt assange account i linked to in the OP is fake news. I think something is a miss here and i cant work out what. If I find out I will post.

If you are interested have a look at the JA in protective custody. Strange things happened with WL on christmas day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes its still around. Where is WL Christmas leak. ?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence or links to share that verify that JA is in 'protective custody'
Which I assume is code for he's been forcibly removed from the embassy against his will.

Not having much luck finding anything current (edit) *and factual* about his status. Everything from recent weeks seems to be about twitter.
edit on 30-12-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: edits made

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I don't think there is any truly concrete about his status.

Certainly the most that those investigating have to go on, was the JA/Navy/AnonScan tweets and the QAnon posts.

All in the same day on Christmas day. JA's Twitter account disappears. The USNavy Twitter account tweets his name. AnonScandinavia (appears to be closely affiliated with WL/JA) tweets odd cryptic message with a 36 second video.

Its also interesting to note that AnonScan has been creating "On the #th Day of Christmas Wikileaks gave to me" videos. Some very funny.. Wikileaks and JA also tweeted an odd Christmas video. Will find some for you...

Link to AnonScan tweet for odd video

From this people are wondering whether he has been picked up. I would say JA's Twitter is now fully compromised and to now stay salty when viewing.

It looked like WL/JA may have been building up to a Christmas dump. That's always what I've thought since the WL Christmas videos started..

So the fact his Twitter went down Christmas day, may indicate he did indeed attempt to do a dump. And a dump was made. 65GB. The file name included 2012 and insurance I think.

Hope this makes sense and helps...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Do you have any evidence or links to share that verify that JA is in 'protective custody'
Which I assume is code for he's been forcibly removed from the embassy against his will.

Not having much luck finding anything current (edit) *and factual* about his status. Everything from recent weeks seems to be about twitter.

Thank you for your reply. I have supplied the evidence I have in the OP. In my opinion if you want to understand what has happened here you need to have a look at the ats qanon thread. This is what ties it all in.

JA i think may well be in protective custody. On his way to the USA to faculitate the draining of the swamp. Have a look at the sealed indictments and qanon.

I will link the thread here. If you want the full upto date transcipt. Message me please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading.
:-)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes Kettu my little furry rodent. This thread is still around.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Thanks for that Fluff.

I had forgot about that video. I was having a look and dug this thread about WL and the forever war from early December. It has some crumbs in it and worth a read to anyone still following this thread.

The Forever War

There is a book called the forever war and its bit weird. Not sure if i am barking up a dead tree. I will share it anyway.

aining is grueling – first on Earth, in Missouri, and later on a planet called "Charon" beyond Pluto (written before the discovery of the actual planetoid

How did they do that. Charon was discovered after he wrote about in the this book.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Oh yes, I am definitely in salty mode.

I personally and honestly find those providing anything relating to the subject to be making the matter more confusing than actually clearing anything up.

Guess I am just gonna sit back and wait until something concrete makes an appearance.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i downloaded the 64 gb file what is the password bros?

PASSWORD NEEDED

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Charon is just an obvious name for Pluto's neighbor, it's all out of Greek mythology. Persephone would have fit even better, but that name was already given to an asteroid way earlier, so I guess they wanted a new one.

Joe Haldman is pretty famous too so the book might have even inspired the name.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vishnu777

someone said it was onion but i am unsure.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Thank you I did not know that. My mythology is not so good. An inrtesting subject though. I will do some reading about that now.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Welp...

Moar happenings, hmmm...

Data dump file key?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vishnu777

See post!

Post link

Has he published the key? Or is it a hash file?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Its worth trying as a key I guess but It may well be a hash code for the the recent 65gb DL. I am sure someone will check it soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vishnu777
i downloaded the 64 gb file what is the password bros?

PASSWORD NEEDED

Not sure what this is. Could be a hash code for the file you DL or could be password or something different again. Worth a try it was just tweeted.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Try copy/pasta the code into your search bar.

Links to just happened archived 4plebs threads amongst others...

Interesting reading, well some of it lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join