It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

He does goats, doesnt he?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I still do not see assange or wikileaks confirming this on their sites or Twitter.

Are people sure this dump is legit?

With some of supposed things stated in them ......you have to doubt

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I still do not see assange or wikileaks confirming this on their sites or Twitter.

With some of supposed things stated in them ......you have to doubt

Yep that's what I am thinking.

Not buying the Hillary slept with bin Laden bit at all.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No I am not entirely sure. Wikieaks did say they would do a dump at Christmas. If they say they are going to dump they do.

JA twitter account links a dump. Account goes down. Account comes back up and the tweets and links are gone. Then chronicle.su goes live.

Thats all i can say with certainty.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: The GUT

He does goats, doesnt he?

Sorry, but in my opinion, that doesn't mean that he didn't have any standards.

edit on b000000312017-12-26T10:12:45-06:0010America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2017 10:12:45 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Every terabyte is a 1000 Gigabytes. So its big.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to find out if this is legit. Like everyone else, I'll wait until some sort of confirmation before reading too much into it. Interesting times though.
edit on Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:20:40 -06001017122017000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So do you guys think this might have some info that force disclosure of Aliens? I mean with some of the things we have been seeing coming out the past few weeks this massive "supposed" database in theory should have something about Aliens or Aliens tech. The tweet states "stay tuned for the biggest story, possibly, in all of history". I don't think revenge relationship between HRC and OBL will cripple the deep state.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: intrptr

Who is chronicle.su and who is Barret Brown? Seems to be not Assange's preferred choices.

Is this a test?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So do you guys think this might have some info that force disclosure of Aliens? I mean with some of the things we have been seeing coming out the past few weeks this massive "supposed" database in theory should have something about Aliens or Aliens tech. The tweet states "stay tuned for the biggest story, possibly, in all of history". I don't think revenge relationship between HRC and OBL will cripple the deep state.

~Morpheus

Since the Deep Sate is primarily concerned with maintaining exclusive hold on Power, they won't talk about that much.

Even secretly, because if it were to ever leak...

the Apple Cart would get turned over.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm calling bullocks on that account, etc.

#1. Too good to be true some of these claims.
#2. The Osama banging a goat thing.
#3. Right there "he" revealed "his source".
#4. The 700TB size of this "thing" is outlandish.

Maybe that 65GB is an actual thing, but...
edit on 26-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm calling bullocks. #1. Too good to be true some of these calims. #2. The Osama banging a goat thing. #3. Right there he revealed his source. #4. The size of this thing is outlandish.

Best to wait and see. Wikieaks are having been dumping cia vaults for months now. They said they would dump at christmas. This has not happened via the normal channel. So I cannot say with certainty. Best be open mined. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Although I tend to agree it's BS, the Bin Laden thing needs context.

He was trained by CIA so had always been a puppet under US payroll. Everything ever shown to us in Media was manufactured. He could easily be living right now under a new name in a mansion with tons of virgins for all we know.

That said, he'd probably have to be under the influence of some heavy # to sleep with her.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The pursuance project barrett brown

Reporter Jailed 5 Years for Journalism Just Launched New System to Expose Corruption

A new system, developed by information activist Barrett Brown may soon offer such an arsenal of tools. The Pursuance Project, billed as the “world’s first comprehensive framework for process democracy,” was conceived with mass online collaboration in mind. Brown, who served five years in federal prison for leaking information as part of the PM Project — which sought to make transparent the abuses of the surveillance state — believes the full promise of the Internet is yet to be realized. The Pursuance Project, which he calls a “civic collaboration network,” will leverage online tools and relationships to create “a vast and formidable ecosystem of opposition to institutionalized injustice.”

theantimedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
look at the twitter, it says "@altAssange" , it's a fake

on the flip side, if someone was going to kill your family and the only way you could save them, was by making sexy time with either a goat or Hillary Clinton, which one would you pick??

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I know next to nothing about computers.

So I was wondering is 65gb a large number? How does this compare to other wikileaks dumps?

This is small compared to their previous leaks:
www.ibtimes.com...

About a third might be database information. while the rest is either basic text (1 byte = 1 character, 2k = 1 page, 2mbytes=1000 pages, etc...) or scanned in data in JPG/PNG format which is compressed.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No one is able to tell which account is real. He has back up accounts incase his normal account stops working. Thats the idea anyway. Since none of his accounts are signed with his pgp key who know.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No one is able to tell which account is real. He has back up accounts incase his normal account stops working. Thats the idea anyway. Since none of his accounts are signed with his pgp key who know.

Time will tell.

Probably because he's dead and has been for some time. Now military intelligence use his account and his name in their fight against CIA.

edit on 26-12-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join