It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State File Dump. (-Happy Christmas!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: purplemer
Lets wait and see. WL said there would be a Christmas present.

There is nothing on WL.

If WL hasn't uploaded anything then what download are we supposedly waiting for?

This is supposedly TheRealJuIian and he is doubling down on the tarmac meeting. There is also a link to 16 part dump but only the first part is avaiable yet. Mind you i'm not saying it is legit...yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OP said we should wait for the downloads to be complete?

There is nothing recent, on WL, to download.
edit on 26-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I went to look at chronical.su.

Some pretty far out stuff listed there.

One being that Hillary had a revenge affair with Osama Bin Laden after the Bill/Monica affair.

oh jeez...

that image is stuck in my head now

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Asssange just posted a pic of himself on the account in my previous post. Cassandra Fairbanks tweeted AltAssange account is fake.

twitter.com...
edit on 26-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added link to pic

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Asssange just posted a pic of himself on the account in my previous post. Cassandra Fairbanks tweeted AltAssange account is fake.

twitter.com...

He posted a few yesterday. And seems really pissed over the account.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Seeing as there is much confusion over which is JA's legit Twitter account, I would like to say that the JA account I follow I have been following for years.

And it is this one.. I know that a while back I definitely checked that WL was following him. Now I don't know. As it would take a long time to shift through all the accounts that WL follows. It certainly used to be that way.

Julian Assange Twitter

Interesting to note the other JA Twitter accounts don't talk or type like him.

Still think something is going on. Bring on the dump..!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

twitter.com...

He posted a few yesterday. And seems really pissed over the account.

The pictures are not recent. From last year I think. Why would he do that? Also non of these accounts fit with his usual online persona. I have a feeling they aren't legit.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: intrptr

Who is chronicle.su and who is Barret Brown? Seems to be not Assange's preferred choices.

Is this a test?

No... I think I've heard of Barret Brown but never looked it up.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Seeing as there is much confusion over which is JA's legit Twitter account, I would like to say that the JA account I follow I have been following for years.

And it is this one.. I know that a while back I definitely checked that WL was following him. Now I don't know. As it would take a long time to shift through all the accounts that WL follows. It certainly used to be that way.

Julian Assange Twitter

Interesting to note the other JA Twitter accounts don't talk or type like him.

Still think something is going on. Bring on the dump..!

That account is comprised. I posted screenshot of his new one one page back. Behaviour is more like JA

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow going by JA's recent tweets i guess we know why his account got shutdown. This could be it. They really pissed him off and he is about to go nuclear. Fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I didn't say the 65gb torrent wasn't legit (although everyone should definitely be cautious). But 65gb is hardly 700tb. Hell, who would even be able to download that much? There may be a data dump but I can guarantee you right now that everything posted on chronicle.su is fiction.

It would be a way to "muddy the waters" of any real releases by cranking out garbage stuff. Need to verify Assange is alive and what twitter he is actually using.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wow going by JA's recent tweets i guess we know why his account got shutdown. This could be it. They really pissed him off and he is about to go nuclear. Fingers crossed.

Yes. The flurry of pre-Christmas activity to squash Julian makes sense now, in hindsight.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I didn't say the 65gb torrent wasn't legit (although everyone should definitely be cautious). But 65gb is hardly 700tb. Hell, who would even be able to download that much? There may be a data dump but I can guarantee you right now that everything posted on chronicle.su is fiction.

It would be a way to "muddy the waters" of any real releases by cranking out garbage stuff. Need to verify Assange is alive and what twitter he is actually using.

Wikileaks made it a habit to release their dumps to the public and not just to a selected group. That alone is a huge red flag for me to not trust the AltAssange account.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I believe its all made up BS probably to keep everybody looking the other way! nobody knows what is real or not and who has time to read through 700TB of data! and i'd rather do a goat than do Hillery! really wouldn't you! not even Osama WOULD DO HILARITY C. Well thats if some mad scientist was forcing the choice on me ! can't wait to hear what us ATS'ers glean from this
Funny stuff folks
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added words

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Wikileaks made it a habit to release their dumps to the public and not just to a selected group. That alone is a huge red flag for me to not trust the AltAssange account

They have in the past released to selected groups first. They done it with newspapers in the UK. I think it was the Guardian and the Iraq war leaks.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Look up Dr. Troubadour...... that should tell you all you need to know..

Dr. Angstrom H. Troubadour is the real doctor who brought you many fine products including the Panoptisphere, Mind-Over-Matter at-home singularity kit, Anatabloc, TerrorMax, and the award-winning, Red Bull-Benadryl recreational drug experience, PLUS an all-new dieting strategy that revolutionized the American Man.

Plus he was Obama's advisor on Chem trails and has something to do with Bitcoin. He's the Leonardo da Vinci of our time

edit on 26-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This reeks of bull#, guys. 700 TB of information? Do you have any idea how long it would take to download that/how much bandwidth you need to store/host 700 TB worth of data? That is a gigantic amount of data for one release. Far too much for one drop. It would take a team of people weeks or more to go thru all that.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Thinking about 700 terabytes.... that's getting really close to a Petabyte. If they did have 700 terabytes worth of data ready to download no average or above average user could. You would need a huge server or multiple huge servers just to house that data. If it's truly 700 TB of data it would have to be in packages of lesser file sizes or have some hella compression software.

~Morpheus

I was thinking the same thing. If it was packed in a archive you would need twice the 700 tb space to extract the archive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join