It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quran Lies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
in a 1000 years time the populace will probably be worshipping our lord harry potter... all religion is a lie.

Including irreligion.

edit on 25/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills i was born into islam and brainwashed by its doctrines from a very early age, i came to know the truth about 8 yrs ago now.....and it shocked me so much that it put me into a hospital....

Christianity is a lie also if that makes you feel better and moses was ANNUNAKI Bloodline!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Paul of Tarsus, Ignatius of Antioch, Clement of Rome, The four Gospel authors, Papias of Hierapolis and the writer of the Didache were all 1st Century.

Thats what i figured you meant...

Though Papias was early second, and the Didache was clearly a work from much later then it was apparently dated to being the only early source of the trinitarian formula, which is why its completely rejected by most if not all Christian churches... unreliable at best, and obviously a work of the late second, or even early third century

I was thinking you knew of something from the first century that i didn't

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

You should probably go back to the hospital

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

the bible was written by the PISO family of Rome to gain influence and power

True story

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

the bible was written by the PISO family of Rome to gain influence and power

Care to make a proper post and back up your assertions with research and facts?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ALL "holy" books lie.

ALL of them.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The entire basis of Christianity is based upon a lie and fabricated stories of old....

Take Judaism, they think themselves to be "Gods" only true children and the rest of us to be "golems". Let us take this further, its like saying santa claus exists and believing you're one of Santas Elves.

In any sane world, that would be classified as loonacy.

Christianity, has one thing right ... if there is such a thing as God, than we must all be his Children. That Jesus is a made up story, probably ... and 400 years from now, we'll have the same discussion on wether Mohammed existed or not.

But 400 years from now, thinking you're one of Santas elves, will still be loonacy.

Because the story about Santa Clause "God", is not about "truth", it's symbolism to teach you moral ethics. Thinking that God, is going to come down and strike all life on earth, because we're whicked isn't really sane, is it. God will strike out the entire creation, for the sake of one child? that's not just stupid, it's loonacy to the extreme ...

That's the basis of Christianity ...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Take Judaism, they think themselves to be "Gods" only true children and the rest of us to be "golems"

I think the word is Goyim

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I think the word is Goyim

True, my bad.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
in a 1000 years time the populace will probably be worshipping our lord harry potter... all religion is a lie.

Or maybe Jesus Trump Christ, the Godson of Saint Elvis.
He parted the Red Sea with nuclear blasts and led his drones out of the desert (where they were being refurbished).

Trump bless us, one and all.
In the Name of Trump, Elvis and the Holy Reagan Frankenstein Radio Frequency, broadcasting from the hollow moon.
In Harry Potter's image I will lift my screen and swipe right.
Amen.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I had never heard about this Piso family thing, so thanks. I immediately went on a web search about this looking at several sites. My opinion is there is not enough evidence to prove or disprove whether he wrote the New Testament. There is without a doubt interesting connections made. But the evidence they have is mostly him being related to people in power and mentioned in the New Testament, everything else seems to be a play with numbers and words. As for the Piso's being related to almost all governing people of the New Testament only proves that all royalty were related like it still is. He only needs to be related to one to find the connection with the rest.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He is dong a good job to attack both in one OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You are exactly where the Evil and Darkness want you to be, a soul without redemption is a soul bound for the lake of fire.

1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare SCAREDTOSLEEP sins in his own body on the tree, that SCAREDTOSLEEP, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah that is all lies....

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Santa is a lie, The Easter Bunny is a lie. Halloween is a lie.

But Jesus Christ is not a lie nor is any lie found in him or the Lord God Almighty.

But this truth of you calling it a lie is prophesied about that in the last day many would deny the Lord God Almighty.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah they would say that....

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABissell
I had never heard about this Piso family thing, so thanks. I immediately went on a web search about this looking at several sites. My opinion is there is not enough evidence to prove or disprove whether he wrote the New Testament. There is without a doubt interesting connections made. But the evidence they have is mostly him being related to people in power and mentioned in the New Testament, everything else seems to be a play with numbers and words. As for the Piso's being related to almost all governing people of the New Testament only proves that all royalty were related like it still is. He only needs to be related to one to find the connection with the rest.

Did they also mention, or tell you ... that the actual Roman people, have their own origin at the supposed place of the original Jewish settlements, and that they wondered out of there somewhere at the same time as the bible stories actually say. And that you can trace the original roman religion to that place?

They probably left that part out, didn't they.

So, truthfully the Romans wrote the new testament, and Greeks wrote the old.

The word Yahweh isn't what is written ... Y didn't exist at the time, nor did W. The letter H, isn't a sound, and you can neither write or talk with only S,T,Q,K or the like (Unless you're a Klingon). So, what it comes down to ... since all our written words are sound based, and not picture based. H is not an H, bout a sounded letter ... sometimes an N, sometimes an S. W is V, and YA is IA.

The rest should be simple, to decipher.

Just look up, "The two faced God". And then ponder on who is "Alpha et Omega". And then ask yourself the question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg". And when you do, remember our modern genetic breakthrough where we have discovered that all genetic mutations, actually originate from the male. And then replace "Alpha", with Papa and "Omega", with son.

And then you're getting warm.

Shame, we murdererd all the Greeks and Romans, to exctinction ... or maybe not.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

All religions are a lie including yours. It's just silly talk to think one religion is better than any other.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i don't have a religion no more....all i do is believe in the creator...coz i do think and believe we came from somewhere

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join