It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quran Lies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
i don't have a religion no more....all i do is believe in the creator...coz i do think and believe we came from somewhere

Nature is relentless is carrying out the laws of physics in exact same ways all the time. A creator God could have created everything and then put it all in motion letting the laws of physics repeat themselves.

The problem with the idea of first cause who create God. Reality always turns out to be much stranger than anything we could ever imagine. I think the answer who created God is going to be one of those impossible to imagine type answers.

I think time repeats. We live infinite lives were all our free-choices are played out in a deterministic Universe. Over eternity, God experiences every possibility on His way to the the omnipotent state of completion and nothingness. Each of us is God's way of experiencing the thrill of having limitations by sharing in our joys, frustrations, pain, and anxieties. Without us finite conscious experiences, God would be bored in all His omnipotence.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Belief in a creator wont save you from everlasting hell.

Oneness wont save you.

Good works wont save you.

Actually, there is nothing any of us ALL can do to save us. It is either God by his grace through faith on his son or nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Jesus probably never existed ... in 400 years, we'll be saying the same thing about Mohammed.

But one thing we do know ... Moses never existed, neither the exodus and anything related to it.

So, where are we?
edit on 26/12/2017 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What a thought provoking opening post...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

your faith must be strong...mine was too!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer you don't like it?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

"WAS" means it was not ever faith in his son.

Yet my faith is smaller than a mustard seed, it had been as large as a mustard seed I could tell a mountain to be planted in the sea and I can't. I thank God for the little faith I have. A little is strong enough for me.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

You'd would rest your eternal destiny on a "PROBABLY"

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

You'd would rest your eternal destiny on a "PROBABLY"

Oh, it's "pascal's wager", is it?

God, created life ... life, is a bunch of bacteria working together, which form cells, that create organs and bodies that "eat" other bodies ... so, like a lion I walk the earth and slaughter the lamb so I can eat. Because, only by eating will I sustain the life I was given.

If you ask me, that's "hell".

And "who" is the "God" in hell? ... the devil.

And who are the "chosen", of the devil? ... demons.

Want to continue this nonsense?

You take your fork, and you stick it in the lamb's meat ... what? you think you're a good guy? And you think somebody is doing you a favor, putting you in a stall like a horse, or a cow?

Because that is exactly what "religion" is, it is telling you to be a happy cow ... get milked, and don't make a fuzz ... just say "muu".

Is this the "life", that God created?

No.

And I certainly don't want an eternity of it ... thank you, and Amen.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Typical scholarly BS they have fed you from cradle to the grave. Don't think for yourself just believe what we say and eat your meat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you die.

There is no Devil in hell, and if you think there is, something is wrong and you never read a Bible in your life if you think there is.

Rarely eat lamb, I eat very little beef, pig, goat, even less horse or dog.

I know nothing of religion so I cannot tell you what is a happy cow or not.

The life god created was perfect it was man who mucked it all up. So pull up your straps and get on. This is not your eternity. But it sure does sound like you already decided where you will have your eternal home. ECCL 12:5 called it the "long home".

I can't say amen to what you have said because it means I agree with it, and I don't

edit on 28-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Perfect, what a bunch of hipocracy and religious dogma ... what is perfect about life. The fact that you have to murder to survive? What was perfect about it, that nobody opposed you in your murderous trends?

Your arguments are pathetic, to say the least ...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
jesus never existed

Surely someone in the first century would have pointed that out?

Why did it take 1,600 years before someone suggested that Jesus didn't exist?

The Denial of the Historicity of Jesus in Past and Present From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How credulous would one have to be, to believe such a thing?

edit on 29/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

1) Murder can only be committed on a human being not an animal. So that makes your opinion moot.

2) So your morality of life towards animals out weights your morality for human life. Because you are probably ok with Abortion than killing of a cattle for food.

No dogma or hypocrisy in the post I wrote. Over all you reply is just Opinionated nonsense.

(post by jawediqbal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by QasimAttari removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join