It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Isn't it ironic how the most "feminist" government in the world happens to be the rape capital of west? Wtf happened?

Rapists Not Racists. Women invite. Men invade.
Rapefugees. No country is safe from The Great Replacement, but those with women in power will be first to fall to Islamic Colonization.
edit on 22-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Something is seriously wrong with all Swedish people.

Its not the swedish people, its the swedish government!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

From what I understand, you are correct. There has not been a statistical rise in the act of rape, but there were some changes in how those statistics were labeled and collected, and it appears that the commonly used statistic in this debate is one that included what is considered all "sex crimes".

Overall, it's an anti-Muslim narrative that people are trying to push, whether they realize it or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.
I read where 1 in 5 are inbred? Your thoughts?

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

Your thoughts, again google couldn't help.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.
I read where 1 in 5 are inbred? Your thoughts?

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

Your thoughts, again google couldn't help.

I'm not sure I understand your post? Sorry. You're talking about inbreeding, Alabama, Swedish hair etc? We were discusssing rape in Sweden by immigrants. You seem to be off target and confused. Do you have the correct thread?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Sweden is having protests as several high profile gang rape incidents have outraged people.

The first is the acquittal of three men in the gang rape of a woman in the area of Fittja.

Five men accused of a 2016 gang rape in the Stockholm suburb of Fittja were acquitted of all crimes on Tuesday in a move the accuser’s lawyer called an “embarrassment for legal system.”

Members of the public and the accuser's lawyer have expressed concern over how police investigated the alleged rape, saying not enough care was taken with the investigation.

The acquittal has left thousands of Swedes outraged, sparking a storm on social media and demonstrations across the country.

www.sbs.com.au...

In addition, there have been several other gang rapes reported at playgrounds recently.

The latest one is one of the most disgusting brutal things I have ever heard.

Hundreds took to the streets in the southern Swedish town of Malmo this week to protest the government's response to a three brutal gang rapes of teenage girls over a three week period - the most recent of which took place in a playground last Saturday and left a 17-year-old girl hospitalized.

Authorities haven't disclosed the identity of the suspect(s) and have offered scant details of the attack - though it has been described by authorities as particularly brutal, with unconfirmed reports on social media claiming the victim had lighter fluid poured in her vagina and set on fire.

www.zerohedge.com...

Authorities issued a statement telling women to be careful walking alone outside, but had to backtrack after outrage.

Swedish authorities initially told residents not to worry, however they changed their tune in light of mounting public outrage - telling local women "These predators focus on single women who move themselves outside, adding 'It's about common sense. We are not warning people not to be outside, but to think twice and maybe not walk alone late at night and instead go with others or take a taxi,' said Nilsson.

After a national backlash, Malmo police retracted their statement, with Mr Nilsson saying he had been 'clumsy' choosing his words.

It seems things are getting worse and worse in Sweden, and the locals are starting to get fed up.

I feel that PC culture and not wanting to appear Islamophobic and actually do something about this is making the problem much worse for not only the native population of Sweden, but also the immigrants who are law abiding and want to contribute to a great country.

Unforunately most liberals here in the US totally have their head in the sand about this issue, due to pc culture, pro immigration media/politicians, to the point that they claim that it's racist or anti refugee to talk about this. Also, there really is a mainstream media blackout on the refugee/immigrant crisis in Europe. My liberal friends who only read things like ny times or watch cnn, etc, don't even know that there are far too many "refugees," that many aren't refugees at all, nor that there are crimes and problems happening. My roommate thought only several thousand had gone to Germany for ex, and he's well educated.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Rape and anti-semitism on the rise in Sweden. I think we know why.
edit on 22-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But that's the question. Is Rape and anti semitism really on the rise? It could be, it seems like it's not?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The men are better dressed? All kidding aside I don't believe this woman are softer then men crap! I believe its down to the type of education and the way the culture thinks and believes! Sweden used to be visious and warlike (Vikings) its the damnd EU throwing a violent culture together with a passive nice people and thats where the problem lies

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But that's the question. Is Rape and anti semitism really on the rise? It could be, it seems like it's not?

The statitistics do not clarify, but recent stories are pointing to that trend.But anti-Semitic is definitely on the rise, and is mostly perpetrated by Islamists and left-wingers.

Antisemitism in sweden
edit on 22-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I feel that PC culture and not wanting to appear Islamophobic and actually do something about this is making the problem much worse for not only the native population of Sweden, but also the immigrants who are law abiding and want to contribute to a great country.

So what do you propose be done? If people feel the police and the courts are not giving them the "justice" they feel needs to be handed down, what is the next step?

MILITIAS, obviously. Then we can have a civil war! That is how civil unrest begins. They are playing with fire.

The Minutemen

edit on 22-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
These people better just go home, shut up, and enjoy the good they've done over the last few years.

Clearly this is a minor issue and will even out in the coming decades. Bunch of cry babies!

*Massive sarcasm*

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Muslims obviously. Lots of them, flooding in like a burst damn, groping women and tearing their clothes off on sight!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So what do you propose be done? If people feel the police and the courts are not giving them the "justice" they feel needs to be handed down, what is the next step?

Urban Warfare.

If this happened to someone I know I would be Obliterating entire communities. IDGAF what anyone would think of me either.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't think this is true. I can't find any source other than Russian sites (RT, Sputnik), alt-right/pro-Brexit sites (thelocal.se) and only the dailymail seemed to pick it up.

This just screams anti-immigrant and anti-refugee propaganda; "gangs of young Arab men roaming the streets, raping the women and beating the men."

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Rape is a huge issue in Sweden, but it isn't just an immigrant problem. Nine out of ten times, when women report they have been raped, they never even bother to start legal proceedings. That's like an open invite to rapists.

They have a corrupt government and they know it.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I don't think this is true. I can't find any source other than Russian sites (RT, Sputnik), alt-right/pro-Brexit sites (thelocal.se) and only the dailymail seemed to pick it up.

This just screams anti-immigrant and anti-refugee propaganda; "gangs of young Arab men roaming the streets, raping the women and beating the men."

I wasn't aware that the truth of a claim was dependent on who made the claim, and not the information in the claim itself.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Rape is not a bigger problem in sweden than anywhere else in the world.

This narrative of immigrants being responsible for a rape crimewave across Sweden is entirely fictional, made up by the American alt-right, none of whom have apparently ever been to Europe, let alone Sweden.

Sweden is a very safe country. Don't believe the lies and propaganda being put out by the usual Islamophobic suspects.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have a mate who's Swedish, he says there isn't an issue where his family live or in general he isn't concerned.

sweden doesn't censor, mute or gag the public, I'm sure IFR there were issues on this scale you would see more about it.

Will never be on MSM though, not until we get a truly independent broadcaster.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join