It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sweden is having protests as several high profile gang rape incidents have outraged people.

The first is the acquittal of three men in the gang rape of a woman in the area of Fittja.

Five men accused of a 2016 gang rape in the Stockholm suburb of Fittja were acquitted of all crimes on Tuesday in a move the accuser’s lawyer called an “embarrassment for legal system.”

Members of the public and the accuser's lawyer have expressed concern over how police investigated the alleged rape, saying not enough care was taken with the investigation.

The acquittal has left thousands of Swedes outraged, sparking a storm on social media and demonstrations across the country.

www.sbs.com.au...

In addition, there have been several other gang rapes reported at playgrounds recently.

The latest one is one of the most disgusting brutal things I have ever heard.

Hundreds took to the streets in the southern Swedish town of Malmo this week to protest the government's response to a three brutal gang rapes of teenage girls over a three week period - the most recent of which took place in a playground last Saturday and left a 17-year-old girl hospitalized.

Authorities haven't disclosed the identity of the suspect(s) and have offered scant details of the attack - though it has been described by authorities as particularly brutal, with unconfirmed reports on social media claiming the victim had lighter fluid poured in her vagina and set on fire.

www.zerohedge.com...

Authorities issued a statement telling women to be careful walking alone outside, but had to backtrack after outrage.

Swedish authorities initially told residents not to worry, however they changed their tune in light of mounting public outrage - telling local women "These predators focus on single women who move themselves outside, adding 'It's about common sense. We are not warning people not to be outside, but to think twice and maybe not walk alone late at night and instead go with others or take a taxi,' said Nilsson.

After a national backlash, Malmo police retracted their statement, with Mr Nilsson saying he had been 'clumsy' choosing his words.

It seems things are getting worse and worse in Sweden, and the locals are starting to get fed up.

I feel that PC culture and not wanting to appear Islamophobic and actually do something about this is making the problem much worse for not only the native population of Sweden, but also the immigrants who are law abiding and want to contribute to a great country.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can see that the people running Sweden are not for their citizens. They are blinded by their desire to look good to other high officials of the EU in their plan to force integration into their societies that are far from being able to be quickly be integrated. The EU is actually making things much worse, driving the people of the world apart.

I'm thinking these high ranking officials are delusional.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The prosecution alleged the victim was brutally assaulted by up to 20 men in the stairwell of an apartment building.

Don't they collect dna evidence over there ?

My God.

Something seriously effed up over there.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Something is seriously wrong with all Swedish people. It is just not natural.

1) The government screw up their voters.
2) The voters should have hung all politicians by now.

Crazy scenario: What if the devil is controlling all Swedish people to lure outsiders into the temptation of lust.

Basically, the rapers are going to hell now. This might not have happened if the immigrants were still in their native country.

i know; crazy idea. But normal Swedish males would have gone vigilante ages ago similar to the locals in Greece where all rapists die in the back streets.

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Funny how the number of reported rapes went up in relationship to refugee numbers.

Total coincidence I'm sure.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Notice how on one side people are outraged and protesting against the mass rapes, while at the same time the other side is outraged and protesting against the police for warning women about the possibility of being raped.

The refugees are absolutely tearing Sweden apart, turning Swedes against themselves... No good at all is coming from letting them flood in. None.
edit on 12/22/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Invasions don't always occur with tanks, guns, an army.

Just sayin'

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I fully support vigilante justice in these cases. If the authorities refuse to act then the people need to handle the problems themselves. The leaked swedish rape statistics say it all really. Having sexual emergencies should never be a f#cking viable defense in court. This # makes me sick. The european courts are bending over backwards to avoid prosecuting these people beause of fear of appearing racist or islamophobic. Politcal Correctness has become a blight to humanity. They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I play chess online and it shows the country of the person you are playing. About 6 months ago I asked someone in the chat from Sweden about the refugees. They said that Sweden doesn't have a problem with muslim immigrants but a problem with nazis. It looks like the social engineering and brainwashing has infiltrated a portion of the Swedish population like it has in the US.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic how the most "feminist" government in the world happens to be the rape capital of west? Wtf happened?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Funny how the number of reported rapes went up in relationship to refugee numbers.

Total coincidence I'm sure.

Well according to their crime statistics it's been on a rise since about 2006 or so, and the last stats released was in 2014, it was on the decline. I guess it does go hand in hand?

I tried finding out who the men were that were acquitted in the Fittja case, it's mixed reports, some say they were all migrants, some say it was only one, but they never released names. And apparently they all had some serious crimes under their belt. Sweden doesn't have a rape issue, it has a justice and punishment issue as a whole it seems.
edit on 22-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
is the diffrence that none of the american staff are pregnant?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm not seeing this story reported anywhere other than the usual alt-right media pages.

Fake?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

theoretically, the US could be the rape capital of the west...
the rape culture and acceptance or 'rite', is now just coming to light . the US apparently has been raping women almost ritualistic for a long time.. its just now coming to life.

the last group to wag a finger at rape crimes in the west is..
edit on 22-12-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Sweden is having protests

Puts a funny picture in my head...Sweds on a rampage...lol

It seems things are getting worse and worse in Sweden, and the locals are starting to get fed up.

It's cultural so those Sweds need to get in line and accept other cultures.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

theoretically, the US could be the rape capital of the west...

Last time I looked, rape was a serious crime in the US. You see it differently?

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Interesting. Cue the deniers, 1, 2, 3,...........

Its not just Sweden however, see: www.frontpagemag.com...

Interesting analysis there. The author reaches two curious and informational conclusions about the problems in Europe.
First, that the authorities in Europe are inclined, more often than not, to treat these incidents as being prompted by mental illness.

Mental illness is a popular defense for Islamic terrorists in Europe. A Muslim terrorist stabbed four people at a train station near Munich while screaming, “Allahu Akbar”. He shouted that his victims were all “unbelievers” and, “Infidel, you must die”. The German authorities blamed mental illness.

The second conclusion is informative:

European governments would rather tolerate terrorists than fight them. Amsterdam’s authorities have behaved the way that the Cologne police did after the mass migrant sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve. The police did little to stop them and the authorities denied everything. It was only when police sources leaked the truth about the assaults that the authorities were forced to put on a show of doing something. And that’s just as true in Amsterdam and across Europe.

His conclusion is rather chilling!

European governments would rather tolerate terrorists than fight them. The No-Go Zone isn’t just a place; it’s a state of mind. The No-Go Zone is anywhere that Islamic supremacism is asserted with no meaningful resistance from law enforcement. The No-Go Zone can appear at any moment near you.

Coming to a US city near everyone someday.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Its not simply rape (or gang rape) when it involves fire and an accelerant.

Like-minded savages!...just allowed in and protected because representatives are spineless.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great threag Gambler in bringing to light the issues these vermin bring to their host countries, absolutely disgusting.

Of course the liberals will call out fake and defend this BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I feel that PC culture and not wanting to appear Islamophobic and actually do something about this is making the problem much worse for not only the native population of Sweden, but also the immigrants who are law abiding and want to contribute to a great country.

So what do you propose be done? If people feel the police and the courts are not giving them the "justice" they feel needs to be handed down, what is the next step?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join