It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.
I read where 1 in 5 are inbred? Your thoughts?

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

Your thoughts, again google couldn't help.

I'm not sure I understand your post? Sorry. You're talking about inbreeding, Alabama, Swedish hair etc? We were discusssing rape in Sweden by immigrants. You seem to be off target and confused. Do you have the correct thread?
you were talking about doing googles for facts and rape statistics based on how many time wives are raped per day. Like wives being raped by serial wife rapers is an epidemic that sways statistics. I tried to add some relevance to the strawman we were making in this thread. I mean, of all the rapists who rape their wives have been known i have only heard of one. And that is DJ Trump. But Ivanna said he only raped her once, not the serial wife raping you claim is epidemic.

I see what you're saying now, but not sure how it's a strawman. I mean if we're talking about rape in sweden, then we need to find some statistics, articles, research on this. I only said there wasn't much available and what the trend appears to be. It appears to be less then what is being said in this thread. Do some research yourself and tell me what you find or point me to a good source. Aye?

I'm also a little dense, meaning not the brightest at first. So...are you saying there is probably a lot of Muslims raping women or it's not so bad there? The research tends to show that it's not so bad there but above average compared to comparable European countries.

edit on 22-12-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

I'm not sure I understand your post? Sorry. You're talking about inbreeding, Alabama, Swedish hair etc? We were discusssing rape in Sweden by immigrants. You seem to be off target and confused. Do you have the correct thread?
you were talking about doing googles for facts and rape statistics based on how many time wives are raped per day. Like wives being raped by serial wife rapers is an epidemic that sways statistics. I tried to add some relevance to the strawman we were making in this thread. I mean, of all the rapists who rape their wives have been known i have only heard of one. And that is DJ Trump. But Ivanna said he only raped her once, not the serial wife raping you claim is epidemic.

I see what you're saying now, but not sure how it's a strawman. I mean if we're talking about rape in sweden, then we need to find some statistics, articles, research on this. I only said there wasn't much available and what the trend appears to be. It appears to be less then what is being said in this thread. Do some research yourself and tell me what you find or point me to a good source. Aye?

I posted the official numbers from sweedens government showing a spike in sex assaults starting in 2012, which led to 2016 have double the amount of 2005.

This coincides in a time where sex assaults went down in almost every other first world country.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?

I posted the official numbers from sweedens government showing a spike in sex assaults starting in 2012, which led to 2016 have double the amount of 2005.

This coincides in a time where sex assaults went down in almost every other first world country.

The coincidence is when the government change the laws on sexual harrasment, yea the law that states that all sexual crimes are equal in the eye of the law.

These stories always come from right wings blogs, last thread similar to this had a swedish poster calling out the op on how it was fake.

Waaaaaa the brown man is evil.

Snowflake
edit on 22-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the men of Sweden not to grow a set of balls and start standing up to this immediately

wtf happened to the Vikings? grow some testicles Sweden

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I honestly wish I never read this thread

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: SR1TX

There are people in this thread saying they've spoken with regular, everyday citizens of Sweden who say there is no 'rape crisis.' Who are you going to believe? The people who make these videos or the people who live there? You're being lied to and it's so sad to see.

It probably depends on who you ask. People in the cities will have a different opinion that people further out of town.

There is probably some confirmation bias, because a lot of people in Sweden are suspicious of the immigrants to begin with. Sweden is a country you can't automatically move to with a USA passport. In other words: more exclusive than the USA. Nobody can understand what logic there is to allowing a bunch of poor people from third world disaster states to move there for free.

On the other hand, the immigrants themselves are having a hard time getting jobs, which leads to a lot of angry and frightened young men with no prospects, and a desire to make someone feel what they're feeling. Does it justify anything? No. But historically when any large group of young men finds themselves in that kind of situation, the frequency of rape tends to go up.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Important to note how Sweden tracks crime:

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.

Sweden also expanded the definition of 'rape' again in 2013 where victims react passively. So, even if you're capable of consent but instead do nothing, it's rape. We'll likely see the numbers increase further as the legal definition is likely going to change in the near future to require explicit consent.

Again though, you're conflating 'sex crimes' and 'rape' which are two separate things in Sweden. Both have broad legal definitions. It's not that there's more crime, per se, but that the definitions have changed to include things that weren't crimes in the past and the efforts of the government decrease the number of unreported crimes. Something that most of the world hasn't done.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is an Australian news paper.

Can any Aussies confirm the legitimacy of SBS?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
SBS is a major and trusted Australian media outlet. It's ranked with ABC and Australia's third highest rated news outlets.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Again though, you're conflating 'sex crimes' and 'rape' which are two separate things in Sweden. Both have broad legal definitions. It's not that there's more crime, per se, but that the definitions have changed to include things that weren't crimes in the past and the efforts of the government decrease the number of unreported crimes. Something that most of the world hasn't done.

The two possibilities are not mutually exclusive. It could actually be that both are happening.

But it does make it hard to measure, since statistics from before the change can't be compared in an "apples to apples" comparison with statistics from after the change.

That is.... unless the compiler of the statistics were to choose one or the other definition and sift through their data to determine how much of that definition is/was happening then/now.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

they are promoting a false narrative based on potentially propaganda because no one knows and the Swedish government is engaged in an ongoing cover up

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Sweden changed the definition for sex assault in 2006.

Why did we not see an massive increase then?

Instead it only occurs 6 plus years later.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?

You mean the same website that shows an unrealistic exopoential spike?
The same one that has an open header for donations?
The one that has several advertisements for me to click?
The one that has this on their "news": "If Libs Were Smart They Would Push For Mueller Firing Himself Now"

I see where this is going.

Get a grip of reality.

BIASED NEWS!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

i too feel for these poor women and girls and the failing of their leaders to protect them.
arm the ladies allow them to take a course of firearms safety and shooting and allow them to open carry might deter attackers . who gonna want to molest a woman who might blow off your joystick and your ballbearings so to speak.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There is an easy solution to public gang rapes. Empower women to carry their equalizers in their purse. Six rabid men looking for an easy victim suddenly become six cold slabs of meat on the ground. It is for reasons EXACTLY like gang rape is why ALL women, and humans in general need to carry their firearms on their persons at all times.

Nothing stops a gang rape like dead rapists.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Rape is not a bigger problem in sweden than anywhere else in the world.

This narrative of immigrants being responsible for a rape crimewave across Sweden is entirely fictional, made up by the American alt-right, none of whom have apparently ever been to Europe, let alone Sweden.

Sweden is a very safe country. Don't believe the lies and propaganda being put out by the usual Islamophobic suspects.

So the video of the gang rape was just...false? She was enjoying the rape? How many excuses do we need to make up for the immigrants?

A 5 year old special needs girl was raped by 3 immigrants kids in Idaho--one peed on her. I guess this is normal? They should have been kicked out. The father of one high-fived the little rapist, it being their culture and all.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
double post

edit on 22-12-2017 by Merlynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with PC culture and Islamophobia, if it were then the women would be afraid to protest, right? I mean, conservatives love posting memes of the PC culture allowing Muslims to rape and kill them because PC culture; so if this were true there would have been no protest at all and all the women along with their lawyers would have apologized to the men who were involved with the alleged rape, right?

By the looks of it, the investigation was poorly executed along with lack of evidence and, according to the judge, the woman's story not adding up. Now, the men say they did have sex with her but it was consensual, which is of course what a rapist would say. Her lawyer is going to appeal so we'll see if this case plays out any better or not.

www.thelocal.se...

"Assessing the information provided by the woman in the trial has been decisive. It differs in important parts from what she said during police hearings," the summary continues.

The Senior Judge in the case criticised how the investigation was carried out.

"All parties agree that there have been shortcomings in the investigation. During the proceedings it became clear that the grounds upon which the charges were built are faulty,” Senior Judge Erica Hemtke said in a statement.

"The evidence the prosecutor provided simply isn't sufficient for someone to be convicted. The information the plaintiff gave does not add up, nor does is her account supported with other proof," she added.

edit on 22-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Um no.

I linked directly to the sweedish crime stats page on my second post.

No ads, no fake news.

You must have missed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join