It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests in Sweden as Gang rapes increase

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: bulwarkz

I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.
I read where 1 in 5 are inbred? Your thoughts?

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

Your thoughts, again google couldn't help.

I'm not sure I understand your post? Sorry. You're talking about inbreeding, Alabama, Swedish hair etc? We were discusssing rape in Sweden by immigrants. You seem to be off target and confused. Do you have the correct thread?
you were talking about doing googles for facts and rape statistics based on how many time wives are raped per day. Like wives being raped by serial wife rapers is an epidemic that sways statistics. I tried to add some relevance to the strawman we were making in this thread. I mean, of all the rapists who rape their wives have been known i have only heard of one. And that is DJ Trump. But Ivanna said he only raped her once, not the serial wife raping you claim is epidemic.

I see what you're saying now, but not sure how it's a strawman. I mean if we're talking about rape in sweden, then we need to find some statistics, articles, research on this. I only said there wasn't much available and what the trend appears to be. It appears to be less then what is being said in this thread. Do some research yourself and tell me what you find or point me to a good source. Aye?

I'm also a little dense, meaning not the brightest at first. So...are you saying there is probably a lot of Muslims raping women or it's not so bad there? The research tends to show that it's not so bad there but above average compared to comparable European countries.

I am saying that 1 in5 adult muslim immigrant children are inbred, and rape because of a sexual emergency is a real thing in that culture. It really does clash a little with swedish culture. It's not like they are assimilating into swedish culture. They are just moving in is all. They are not getting jobs, learning the language or bringing a learned trade with them. The only thing ever that was a worse social experiment was when we let them trade our feed stocks (corn) and plant a useless feedstock (frankencorn) and call it biofuel and so instead of food....fuel???? Wt? are we doing? Well at least we have the 2 party political hegelian blame game to blame. It's Bush's fault. Man can I tail off...
Yeah I really do miss Swedish culture allready. Swedish women's beach volleyball was the best. The last miss Sweden was, well, dang man, she didn't look Swedish.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I'm not seeing it guys.

Do some simple google searches like is sweden the rape capital of the world and number of rapes per year in Sweden and are rapes increasing in Sweden and you'll get some mixed results. Most going along the lines that 2010 was a high year in sex crimes in Sweden but it's been decreasing almost every year since and that since 2005/2006 there was a sharp increase in sex crimes and rape due to how sex crimes are now reported meaning...if a husband rapes his wife every day for a week, that's 7 rapes in the US that would usually be 1 rape charge.

But on the flip side there are more sex crimes per 100,000 --46 is the last number I could find say compared to Portugal which was 3 out of 100,000.

But I still can't find a good solid stat to increased rapes since the immigration influx and as has been stated previously. Most people that live in Sweden are telling us that rape isn't increasing a lot.

Thoughts?
Is it true that most of these adult immigrant male children are inbreds? I ask you because you asked my thoughts and I can see you are good at google, and infering and stuff.

And i see it as a culture thing, like in Alabama in the 50's where they used to stalk virgins for dates, these fugees have culture too. They have sexual emergencies. I don't think we understand this part of their culture. Are there women fugee rapist gangs in Sweden?
Are they just raping young girls who are alone or little boys too? Because if I am not mistaken that makes them homophobic doesn't it? Your thoughts? Google didn't help me at all on that one.
I just think we are all going to have to accept everyones culture. But not appropriate it like making tacos.
And hair, let's not go appropriating other cultures hair too. I like all those women Swedish leaders all have swedish hair. That's very respectful. Not one of them had an afro.

Oh snap, but in looking at the pregnant lady with Swedish hair. What if she has a fugee baby? Can the kid have a fro?

I'm not sure I understand your post? Sorry. You're talking about inbreeding, Alabama, Swedish hair etc? We were discusssing rape in Sweden by immigrants. You seem to be off target and confused. Do you have the correct thread?
you were talking about doing googles for facts and rape statistics based on how many time wives are raped per day. Like wives being raped by serial wife rapers is an epidemic that sways statistics. I tried to add some relevance to the strawman we were making in this thread. I mean, of all the rapists who rape their wives have been known i have only heard of one. And that is DJ Trump. But Ivanna said he only raped her once, not the serial wife raping you claim is epidemic.

I see what you're saying now, but not sure how it's a strawman. I mean if we're talking about rape in sweden, then we need to find some statistics, articles, research on this. I only said there wasn't much available and what the trend appears to be. It appears to be less then what is being said in this thread. Do some research yourself and tell me what you find or point me to a good source. Aye?

I'm also a little dense, meaning not the brightest at first. So...are you saying there is probably a lot of Muslims raping women or it's not so bad there? The research tends to show that it's not so bad there but above average compared to comparable European countries.

I am saying that 1 in5 adult muslim immigrant children are inbred, and rape because of a sexual emergency is a real thing in that culture. It really does clash a little with swedish culture. It's not like they are assimilating into swedish culture. They are just moving in is all. They are not getting jobs, learning the language or bringing a learned trade with them. The only thing ever that was a worse social experiment was when we let them trade our feed stocks (corn) and plant a useless feedstock (frankencorn) and call it biofuel and so instead of food....fuel???? Wt? are we doing? Well at least we have the 2 party political hegelian blame game to blame. It's Bush's fault. Man can I tail off...
Yeah I really do miss Swedish culture allready. Swedish women's beach volleyball was the best. The last miss Sweden was, well, dang man, she didn't look Swedish.

Have you ever visited Sweden ? Do you personally know anyone from Sweden ?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: strongfp

Um no.

I linked directly to the sweedish crime stats page on my second post.

No ads, no fake news.

You must have missed it.

You mean the links that copy and paste each others biased news?
First two links are just speculation and no more than four paragraphs, third link doesn't work. And the one with the graph is the exact same graph as you posted in your OP.

Explain?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

are you questioning the validity of the source in the OP?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?

I know Miss Helsinki , Sephora Ikalaba, PERSONALLY raped my childhood fantasies (ok, adult fantasies) with the Swedish womens swim team. This thread is about rape.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Um no.

I linked directly to the sweedish crime stats page on my second post.

No ads, no fake news.

You must have missed it.

You mean the links that copy and paste each others biased news?
First two links are just speculation and no more than four paragraphs, third link doesn't work. And the one with the graph is the exact same graph as you posted in your OP.

Explain?

Of coyrse, everything you don't agree with is fake news.

But I actually linked to the BRA, which is the Swedish government statistics.

www.bra.se...

But I know, they must be lying to.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not crying fake news.

But did you know that in Sweden you can simply just go to a police station and say you were raped and or sexually assaulted and it will be counted as a 'incident'? Funny how that works when Sweden actually has less refugees than Switzerland and Canada, which rank low on the charts. Yet you seem to focus only on Sweden.
edit on 22-12-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Absolutely yes I am. The media should always be scrutinized, however my question to the member was a personal so I can get a better idea of why he believes what he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?

I know Miss Helsinki , Sephora Ikalaba, PERSONALLY raped my childhood fantasies (ok, adult fantasies) with the Swedish womens swim team. This thread is about rape.

Um...What ? So your answer leaves me to believe that you have never been to Sweden nor do you know anyone from Sweden....got it thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

But did you know that in Sweden you can simply just go to a police station and say you were raped and or sexually assaulted and it will be counted as a 'incident'? Funny how that works when Sweden actually has less refugees than Switzerland and Canada, which rank low on the charts. Yet you seem to focus only on Sweden.

So you are claiming thousands of women are making up stories about being sexually assaulted?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A friend of mine in Sweden I talk to daily, born to a Chinese immigrant family (a strange mix I know) has kept me up to date on this migrant disaster for just over a year now.

He's personally suffered a great deal because of it. He had to quit his checkout job thanks to the harassment he suffered at the hands of these migrants with the local police refusing to address the issue. He was male, he said it was far worse for the female employees.

He's considered moving towns altogether since it just isn't safe anymore thanks to the migrants coupled with the complicity of local officials.

The actions of Sweden's government when it comes to this issue demonstrate it doesn't even remotely care about the welfare of it's citizens.

He tells me what he is more concerned about is the rise of actual Fascist organisations such as the Nordic Resistance Movement. The Government's decisions, based on what I assume can only be outright malice towards their own people, is directly contributing to the growth of these movements.

The General election in Sweden next year will be an interesting one. I imagine most Swedes aren't too pleased with the current state of affairs. The Anti-Immigration, Anti-EU Sweden Democrats will probably come out pretty well in 2018.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So you are claiming thousands of women are making up stories about being sexually assaulted?

Wow.

Where did I claim that?

Quote me.

Listen. I am not the one posting right wing fanatic websites, and posting stats without actual context to how Swedens statistics work. You are.

Unlike the majority of countries in Europe, crime data in Sweden are collected when the offence in question is first reported, at which point the classification may be unclear. In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification

Sweden rape statistics

You are fear mongering, you are promoting hate.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm curious if I'm reading this right, from your source..

There was at least one person registered as suspected for 61 per cent (3,790) of the processed rape offences. The person-based clearance rate² for rape offences in 2016 was 11 per cent, a decrease by three percentage points as compared with 2015.

IS this saying that one person was registered for 3790 rapes in the year of 2016 ?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

How are the official numbers from the government far right sources.

You Wikipedia (great source btw) said the definition of rape changed.

This was in 2006.

First, why did we not see a spike then if the definition is responsible for the increase in numbers.

Second, that is for rape.

The Swedish government numbers are for sexual assault in general.

I get it.

You want so desperately to cover up crimes that you need to just label anything that shows them as far right.

If women have to be raped for you to feel good about yourself and your virtue signaling it's just a small price to pay.

And as far as quoting you...

What is your point about women just being allowed to walk in and claim they were assaulted?

They could do that in 2006 you.

Yet for some reason the numbers are almost doubled today.

So are you saying that it's because women are making up these claims?
edit on 23-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

There have been some good developments in Sweden, people talking a bit more openly about the problems. But not enough, the party called Sverigedemokraterna, "Sweden Democrats", is still basically shunned for criticizing immigration, by the other parties.

a reply to: rickymouse

It's not only the officials. The Swedes as a people suffer from a sort of arrogant naivety. They've been a very homogeneous nation up until recently and everything was running remarkably smoothly, they haven't even been at war for 200 years. So, they have a lot of faith in their system and generally they believe that any problem can be solved if everyone can just be friendly and reasonable to each other. And mankind itself is fundamentally good and reasonable, and everyone will come to their senses and live like the Swedes. So they believe all their immigrants can be integrated too. If someone does bad things then it's because of poverty, war or some other trauma, and it can be fixed by social workers.

a reply to: trollz

There's probably some overlap there too, people who don't want to blame women but do want to blame the perps, even if they are immigrants.

a reply to: Painterz

It's real, but I guess some alt-right sites are probably embellishing things like usual.

a reply to: Ohanka

Yes, the establishment likes to condemn the far right but they are not without blame for it's rise.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I am 42 years old, born and raised in Sweden.

Immigrants are is a very divided question in the Swedish political system.

I grew up in a country wich I was proud too be born in.

This pride isnt with me anymore.

I am not a fan of multicultural societys. I have voted against that since the time i got the right too vote.

You dont have too take my word for anything, i dont care.

1. The OPs rape case is real. This is a big story here in Sweden. This isnt the first time this has happened.

2. It took place in Fittja, a suburb of Stockholm which a big majority of its citizen are people born outside Sweden.

3. In 2011 our prime minister at the time, Fredrik Reinfeldt made a immigration deal with the political party Miljöpartiet, wich increased the number of immigrants from arab countrys rapidly.

4. In 2013 the goverment decided that ALL Syrian refugees would get permenent citizenship in Sweden. This made a bomb go off. The system almost fell apart due too the high number of refugees coming tho this little country high up north of Europe. Many of those who got their citizenship wasnt even from Syria. They just threw their papers away and our door was wide open.

5. We also have had high immigrationrate from Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan.

6. Its hard to get proper statitics about a suspects nationallity. Out goverment think this is irrelevant.

7. Our goverment spends billion on people from Afghanistan claiming too be under 18 years old. Most of them lie about their age. Many of them hasnt even sat their foot in Afghanistan, they are born and raised in Iran.

8. The goverment claims that the biggest threat against Sweden is NMR (Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen), a nazi organisation. They exist but not in that numbers that they want us to believe. When they have rallys in the street the voilence and destruction come from the far left organisations.

The biggest threat against Sweden is all those ISIS terrorist returning to Sweden. They can do that without any problems.

9. The mainstream media want us too belive that Russia is a big threat against us.

10. All articles in mainstream media about Donald Trump is allways about how bad he is.

11. The antisemitism in Sweden is coming from the arabs. They hate jews. But the mainstream media want us to think the hate is coming from the nazis. Jews have lived in Sweden for many years and this wasnt a big problem before.

12. I am not born in a russian troll fabric or a racist. I do not hate jews. I am just a ordinary realist.

There are so much more to say. I just dont have the time right now.

Sorry for bad spelling and so on...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That is very good video regarding home part of immigration problem.

Shouldn't be refugees distributed on basis of weapon exports or military engagement in afflicted areas? In other words USA/UK/France are generating waves of refugees but the bill should be payed by other countries.

BTW Austrian media are not so PC correct and basically support view of big trouble ahead. Basic problem is that incomers are not willing to assimilate. They are not learning language, they are separating theirs kids from life of hosting society.

In Czech republic we have experience of really other kind of immigrants from Vietnam. Newborns are really interesting part of society, but their parents are usually not able to speak our language. It is running from 70. and it is working quite well ...

But ... Vietnam families are operating large scale marijuana operations destined for German market and it is direct threat to status quo in this field ... we like to smoke and we love to grow ... it is geeky thing. Other chapter is meth production also destined for foreign markets. Vietnam gangs are now using CZ as base of international drug trade. And this is success story ...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm thinking these high ranking officials are delusional.

No, they're not delusional ... the people are delusional.

The Roman Church has betrayed Europe, several times ... and now the EU, and their officials are betraying the people of Europe. Because they are under threat from the Islamic world, literally and get payed to be good.

I urge you, to take a good look at the "women" wearing a burka. Sure, many of them are genuine ... but if you take a good look, you'll see something else, and it ain't religious ... Europe, is importing crime ... not religion.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I'm not seeing it guys.

Thoughts?

Um...What ? So your answer leaves me to believe that you have never been to Sweden nor do you know anyone from Sweden....got it thanks.
i think you are better off asking questions about philosophy, it would be more difficult to lie about. See, if i told you i knew somebody personally to prove a point on the inet i would hope you are smart enough to suspect i was lying to make some really cheap credibility points.

Nah, that is foolishness. Good call.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join