It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: nightbringr

Well if thats the case than we've got ourselves a second Area 51 on our hands and only have to wait before the pentagon is going to deny the whole thing saying that what was presented was just a joke from the department of CGI and we have to discuss this in about another seventy years from now if a third confirmation will be applied.

I think I will leave that to my grandson because I will not live the day to discuss it..

They need to do no such thing.

They spoke of A UFO. That simply means UNIDENTIFIED. Could be of terrestrial origin. Already talking about it being a weather balloon.

Nothing to see here. CNN is already debunking it through Degrasse Tyson.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Metabunk said all the pilots saw was a mylar balloon in the
shape of a number 1.
Then said they had the same stock photo used as
the hoaxers (USNavy) They were so sure it was fake,
then when they realized it was real DOD footage Metabunk
went quiet.
So Metabunk is not only dead set on debunking everything,
they also lie to get there.

What are you talking about Willis?

The Mylar balloon photo is from a totally unrelated report of something over Manchester, England in 2005. TTS&AAS displayed this photo when describing the Nimitz tic-tac sighting, without acknowledging the Manchester sighting. Get it straight!
edit on 20-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: quote

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Did anyone catch this guy say, @ 4:43, that when he gets closer to the blob you can see "A COUPLE OF OBJECTS COMING OUT OF THE BOTTOM"?

Not to mention, as a few other members here already have, that he describes this thing as actively ping ponging around DURING THE ENCOUNTER. Displaying otherworldy movements.

Soooooooooo how is it that the footage playing to his left shows none of any of that?!?! As well as switching between the FLIR1 vid and the completely unrelated GIMBAL video?!?!

I wonder if he's even aware of the contents of the actual video that's been released, or if he's happy to describe his encounter while pointing to unrelated footage because hey, it's close enough to what he saw. Either way, what this pilot is describing does not happen in the video.

I'm beginning to develop a theory along the lines of 'ATFLIR Pod Malfunction' files getting somehow dumped into Elizondo's department, maybe on accident, maybe for a prank, maybe to have at least something to justify continuation of the program.
edit on 20-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: video

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sure ,Degrassy Tyson knows it all.. He might be a
smart scientist but he can't objectively debunk something merely by looking at a video without proper research
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2017 19:07:26 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 20 Dec 2017 19:07:26 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

originally posted by: intrptr

I want to see his "Ping Pong ball" recounts on the video. We don't.

I thought this was Disclosure?

He was describing the way in which the object accelerated away was like a ping pong ball changing direction.
The object went from a stand still to high speed in a split second, like a ping pong ball does when it changes direction.
Not that it was bouncing around like a ping pongball.

Listen again. He said it accelerated away at the end, but before that he was watching it bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball. I'll wait for one more person to review their own misgivings...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Sure ,Degrassy Tyson knows it all.. He might be a
smart scientist but he can't objectively debunk something merely by looking at a video without proper research

You don't have to be a physicist or a celebrity to do that.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I do however understand your frustration. We all want some real proof and some of us, like yourself, is getting tired of the grainy footage and blurry photos year after year.

More frustrating are the jingoists that insist this kind of (grainy blurry) evidence is the real thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hmm well before I delve into any wild speculation... Which I was about to do, until I noticed a peculiarity about the video footage, and some holes in the commanders account and how it fits in with all other information.

Watch the video of the "woo, it's rotating", there's a good version on BBC:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now - do you notice this - that every time it rotates, the camera or fighter jet is actually "bumping" or jolting. It's final rotation which is longer than the others, is also aligned with movement of the camera/aircraft. They're sort of blink and you miss it little details, but this might actually be a #ing fake....

The audio certainly isn't the man in the TV interview, mr Fravor. It's 2 phrat buds, dude. Neither has the same accent as Fravor. So are the two (video and his account) really even connected..? The rotation of the object in time with fighter jet bumps/movements, like precisely at the same time, to me - reeks of lens flare/refraction or something similar, maybe auto focus or such.

Not sure about the video with the thing that "moves off" but damn is that a mess in itself, and quite possible a seperate event? With wild cuts of footage frames in the moments where it moves out of frame. That might be natural, but meh, these videos are iffy.

Wild speculation - well, all of this seemed a little fishy. It got me though, I was taken in by it, i thought for real that video was true. But now it seems even fishier. Like who or what is the source of this occurrence? (as you asked me). Why does the video have fakery or at least signs of being misleading tells? Why does it not match the commander's story? Who put him up to it, who put the men (I'm getting 2 names, Harry Reid and Eluis Someone... its in the vid) as being the ones to come forward. No mentions of motivations to reveal this now. Is the whole thing designed to create confusion, whilst masking itself as presenting answers? #ing weird really :p

Edit: Yeah so VIDEO 1 ("THE ROTATING OBJECT") is A video. But where is the second one, that is seen in that news clip? It doesn't seem to have been released in any official capacity. Unless one of you guys has found it? Not surprising at all if it has footage frame cuts and manipulation, wouldn't want that to be re-posted across all networks

EDIT EDIT: Ok I get it now. This does seem to be all related to the Tom Delonge stuff. That news report uses 2 videos, 1 the rotating object clip. Not entirely sure of it's source, but it also uses a 2nd video, object moving off camera. And that one IS/WAS released by the Delonge Institute. News corporations have mostly stuck to the 1st video as direct re-posts, for whatever reason. What we do know is that both clips have come out simultaneously. delonge institute didn't release their clip as a response, they released it timed with the other one (that seems to have "come" from more official channels). But it probably hasn't. So this is one big thing from the delonge institute. Orchestrated... not necessarily for the bad, I'm just saying, it's looking strongly to have come about because of that "initiative" lets call it. And it certainly does fit their profile. Get an inside source, a skilled eyewitness, a couple of video clips all released at the same time. Well, it's not like you me or isaac koi did it did we?

I also think AATIP may be being eaten up as something way more extraordinary than it was. Like the UK UFO MOD department, you do remember that was literally like Mulder's basement. One desk, one man and a personal assistant, in the back of an office similar to "The Office". That's all that was. AATIP probably wasn't much different. The fighter pilot probably the most credible but does he check out entirely? Verified and all that? Info drip indeed, with delonge institute gaps of information in quite large proportions. Maybe they'll fill in some of the holes... this whole thing is a little bit... Well it's messy, isn't it.
edit on 20-12-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok so here's a bit of a breakdown of the information we're being "presented".

PEOPLE

Harry Reid. Set up the AATIP.

The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Programme was the brainchild of Harry Reid, a retired Democratic senator who was the Senate majority leader at the time.

He told the New York Times: "I'm not embarrassed or ashamed or sorry I got this thing going. I've done something that no one has done before."

Luis Elezondo. Ran the UFO unit, presumably he ran AATIP for a while.

Very compelling evidence that we may not be alone

A longer interview with him found here: edition.cnn.com...

he basically explains how AATIP is exactly like UK MOD UFO dept. was...

David Frovor. Former US navy pilot.

Who got him on board with this? Unknown at the moment. But if I put a pic of Tom DeLonge next, it'd make sense, wouldn't it...

VIDEOS

1. VIDEO 1. Rotating Object, with 2 voices asking if its an "LOS" or "LNS" (or maybe L and S, see below) or some such thing. This one is ALL over the news websites. It's source? Some websites say "US military" some say from AATIP, not sure myself, though if it was AATIP it had to come from somewhere else before that. Anyway it seems the rights to this vid are much more lax than the other one.

Filmed at 25,000ft:

EDIT. On the right hand of the screen it says "SLAVE" and next to that the letters L+S, is that L+S what they're referring to? Anyone know what L+S on that HUD is?

EDIT EDIT. OH......... there's a massive To The Stars logo in that footage. Ok that confirms exactly where these videos have both come from, LOL.

2. VIDEO 2. Object that moves off camera. No voices, looks a bit like video 1 but the camera system looks somewhat different. Small but noticeable differences to the HUD, you know, like playing Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4... Could be another angle, could be another event altogether. Nothing seemingly connects the 2 videos together, unless you're going by the very flimsy "it's the same object" in both videos. Well yes there's a central blob in both videos, there's a central blob in several of my dirty underpants but they're not the same blob, they're different blobs

Filmed at 20,000ft:

This one seems to have branding from Delonge Institute, and it's not being featured around the net so much.

Other notes. The Senator is pushing the FIRST video on his Twitter, no sign of the 2nd. LUIS is presented alongside the 2nd Delonge Institute clip, no sign of the 1st. [s]I don't know whether it's actually D.I. sourced footage,[/s] but the fact it's not being shown in too many places suggests they (delonge) may have rights to that particular footage that they're extending out to choice news sites. Fighter Pilot gets both clips to his name, guess he's the "all in" element of this.

Well this is just some info maybe someone else can piece it altogether, what's going on etc LOL

I think that confirms properly where this "info drip" has come from of late. It's seemingly the To The Stars institute's first (big?) push. Both videos are released by them, the entertainment company, remember?

I suppose Isaac Koi has it covered in his thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Metabunk said all the pilots saw was a mylar balloon in the
shape of a number 1.
Then said they had the same stock photo used as
the hoaxers (USNavy) They were so sure it was fake,
then when they realized it was real DOD footage Metabunk
went quiet.
So Metabunk is not only dead set on debunking everything,
they also lie to get there.

What are you talking about Willis?

The Mylar balloon photo is from a totally unrelated report of something over Manchester, England in 2005. TTS&AAS displayed this photo when describing the Nimitz tic-tac sighting, without acknowledging the Manchester sighting. Get it straight!

Yep, and they are displaying it AGAIN in an article about this pilot we're all talking about, in an article in a Las Vegas newspaper, yesterday (December 20). Or, the person who wrote the article is displaying it. But it's there, smack dab in the middle of the part where the article is describing TTS releasing the FLIR video. What the hell?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

Yes! Yes. What the hell? (Second time I've said that just in this thread)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

This is Tom Delonge's stuff from his To The Stars Academy, yep. There are several pretty big threads on him/it right now. But be careful, some folks in those threads don't take kindly to ANY (even polite) questioning of Delonge, his team, or these videos. They will bite in there.

edit on 21-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Here's another insider who talks about this..

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The point in time where UFO conspiracists become basic Scientists in society

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Being a very trusting person I`m totally sure the CIA would never run a disinformation story to make it easier to hide advancements in technology.They can`t have solved some of the challenges they were studying since the 1940`s! Has to be aliens for sure.They never kept secrets like a mach 3 spyplane built in the 60`s or jets that didn`t show up on radar.And the smartest minds of today don`t have powerful computers to help, either,Einstein didn`t need one and neither do our scientists of today.OK,guess that's enough sarcasm for the day,huh?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Sure why not you could always stay close minded to things unexplained and move on waving your arms in the air like you just don't care...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

that laughing emoji wasn't sarcasm, it was the only laughing gif i had

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

At the end it doesn't matter what people seem to find or discover we only push the agenda the real science has to be done by real scientists , only if I can get a last minute budget trip to alpha centauri real science can get all the credit they want for building a commercial spaceliner with technology they backengineer.

No harm done maybe I misinterpreted your post..

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Being a very trusting person I`m totally sure the CIA would never run a disinformation story to make it easier to hide advancements in technology.They can`t have solved some of the challenges they were studying since the 1940`s! Has to be aliens for sure.They never kept secrets like a mach 3 spyplane built in the 60`s or jets that didn`t show up on radar.And the smartest minds of today don`t have powerful computers to help, either,Einstein didn`t need one and neither do our scientists of today.OK,guess that's enough sarcasm for the day,huh?

I know right! I mean if they wanted to keep this technology secret the smartest thing to do is to fly it in front of one of our carrier groups with the most advanced avionics in the world! Oh and then when it’s tracked and recorded by these advanced avionics they allowed the recordings of it to be released along with statements from some of the highest ranking most credible people in the military! Definitely the way to go if you want to keep it a secret.

Funny thing too how these things have been observed on many occasions well before they were even thinking about working on those spy Mach 3 spy planes and the ones that don’t show up on radar, hilarious!

It probably went down something like this...

“I have a great idea for a disinformation campaign! Although our latest project can remain off radar and otherwise completely evade detection, let’s fly in front of our best carrier group and when they see it they will wonder what the hell it is. Then we can send in some of our pilots and high ranking military personnel to tell the public that even they don’t know what the hell it is and the public will think its aliens!

“Wow! That’s a great idea! I mean because the Russians and the Chinese will think it’s aliens too! It makes perfect sense! I mean you know we could just easily suppress this technology and not even give the Russians or anyone else a clue about it but I think it’s much better to risk the Russians not buying the alien angle and figuring we are the ones with this tech!”

“By God you are right!” “Genius!”

/sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join