It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

the OG had no audio, but currently does, meaning they got help from the leak.
Basically an insider re-got the full vid/aud, and got the deputy of secretary defense to confirm it.
Sounds official.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

the OG had no audio, but currently does, meaning they got help from the leak.
Basically an insider re-got the full vid/aud, and got the deputy of secretary defense to confirm it.
Sounds official.

Do you have a link showing where it was confirmed?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

She asked in another thread where the vid came from, well i checked the time said vid was released back in 2007.
It was an insider leak which just recently claimed to be the real thing by the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence

Are you sure about that?

The article that you link to, in your next post, I take it you are saying that is the proof that this video came from the DOD (or whichever official entity you're saying supplied this video).

Because that article you linked, first of all refers to the incident at the "Mimitz." Starting off great so far!

But the point is that Chris Mellon, to whom I assume you are referring (since you don't make it clear, and "she" asked you who specifically supplied the video), does say that the "Mimitz"/Nimmitz EVENT really happened. He does not say that the video is of the Nimmitz event, nor does he say that he supplied the video. Unless I missed it in that article that you linked.

Hey man, "she" wants this to be real and valid just as much as you do. "She" just wants us to not start rumors or be sloppy with what we claim, because that is the kind of crap that our communication is rife with these days. Let's just have an impeccable standard of what we accept and then spread as true.

Is that so hard to agree to? And how about we be on the same team?

Jesus.
edit on 25-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I've missed it,but I think they simply don't know and that it's to advanced for our way of thinking.

But I do think they should figure this out to the bottom or at least enough to understand what it is they and we are seeing.

There are a lot of questions, to be certain.

I have some ideas, regarding some areas of this field, but I am not sure that there is a single answer for all we see.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

hey kansas. girl. yes i'm on your team as well as jesus. that's all i read. yes i lvoe u both.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Brought to you from your favorite channel CNN. It's really something when now suddenly aircraft pilots can come clean with what they experience in our skies and openly can talk about this.

It seems that they first will tell their stories , when the time comes and we'll see al those videos from those service and commercial pilots that I presume want this burden of silence and secrecy of their backs so that they don't have to hide this anymore and can go on with their lives and freely talk about this without any chance losing their jobs for doing so.

I don't know what the regulations will be around this for them if they encounter these crafts in the future?

Well I think it's important to hear their stories and what they encounter and if they were in danger as of those who fly commercial airplanes were ever in real danger when they encountered UFO'S like these.

Anyway it's a nice interview with more information about this major happening and I can't wait for more to see in the future.

Could this be a new beginning of something big?

i cant say much besides i'm kinda.... drunk right now.... mabe the mod will delete my post.... but i beliebe ETS are reading this right now....... we come in peace with ETs.........

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
these ETs are more advanced nin some ways... -makalit

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

these ETs are more advanced nin some ways... -makalit

jello brthren i am highly drunak righ t now.... keep on fighting

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i love the universe.......

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
hello ets... please protect me by replying.. if not.. i may die...l.. lov euu ./...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hey makalit! Hopefully you're sobered up now 😊

About my question in my last post....the article that you linked to...is that the source you're using for saying the Sec of Defense confirmed the video? Because I don't see in that article where the Sec of Defemse confirmed that TTS video is from them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well, you know who that 'poster' that I linked is referring to right? Christopher Mellon, the funny looking guy in one of the interviews with a surprisingly deep voice. He isn't the 'head of the secretary of defense' but he used to be the number 2 position, the deputy, of the whole organization, which likely has 50+ members. And I guess he confirmed it, as i saw on one of the news interviews him saying "it was good the public was getting more involved"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

But I know you are dying to know the origins to find the validity of it, being from a more 'superior' parliament adds validity for you.

I think i researched before and what I gathered basically, is that some 'high' insiders, got the videos out to tom delonge, tom released it on his to the stars website.

Tom also got 'high' ups to come on and verify it, people with old positions, old positions that can be checked and proven.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For example, you release a vid to the public.

Then, you get the people who are in charge of those types of aircraft videos, sec of defense, to say if its valid.

The people who would be in charge of that, came on, and said it was valid.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You also want to know why the video does not line up with the description.
Well 1) there may be radar, but it was hard enough to just get 1 video of it all out. They had to put it on a thumbdrive

2) that may be all that was caught on video. if you are circling the ship and it's circling at the same time, it won't be on the front facing video. but you can look out your window. same with when it's above or below the air carrier.

but my initial suspicion was 3) it was just a short sample, because the true 9 minute video would be 'too much information'

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well, you know who that 'poster' that I linked is referring to right? Christopher Mellon, the funny looking guy in one of the interviews with a surprisingly deep voice. He isn't the 'head of the secretary of defense' but he used to be the number 2 position, the deputy, of the whole organization, which likely has 50+ members. And I guess he confirmed it, as i saw on one of the news interviews him saying "it was good the public was getting more involved"

Show us the quote of him saying the video was officially released by the Pentagon or the DOD. Show us what he actually said about it

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

But I know you are dying to know the origins to find the validity of it, being from a more 'superior' parliament adds validity for you.

I think i researched before and what I gathered basically, is that some 'high' insiders, got the videos out to tom delonge, tom released it on his to the stars website.

Tom also got 'high' ups to come on and verify it, people with old positions, old positions that can be checked and proven.

Again...let's see the quotes. By whom, and exactly what they said. If it was officially sanctioned by the DOD or Pentagon, it shouldn't be so hard to find that info right? Let's see it. Not a general statement, not speculation, not inference....show us the specifics. What was the chain of custody of those videos? TOm Delonge says they have it- why can't we see it?

The devil is in the (lack of) details, makalit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join