It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: makalit

At the end it doesn't matter what people seem to find or discover we only push the agenda the real science has to be done by real scientists , only if I can get a last minute budget trip to alpha centauri real science can get all the credit they want for building a commercial spaceliner with technology they backengineer.

No harm done maybe I misinterpreted your post..

Well just mean like someone who studies underneath rocks could be considered in a scientist in a minor way. Same now for ufo conspiracists in a way.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think this is one of two things.

1. The video is a fake. The video was carefully chosen by ‘To The Stars’ and the ex military personnel was chosen and paid to tell a story to back up the video and give it credibility. This is done to in turn give ‘To The Stars’ credibility. Once established, ‘To The Stars’ stands to rake in some cash from the gullible UFO geeks by selling books and seminars and such.

2. The video is real. The military personnel have not been paid and have no ulterior motive and neither does ‘To The Stars’. The thing in the video is an alien craft.

Here is what Isaac Koi had to say about this video back in 2007. I think it still has some significance.

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Hi thefinaltheory,

Well, you asked for thoughts...

I have three points to make (the third of which is probably the most significant).

Firstly, the video is similar to (though not the same one as) a video purportedly from an Australian jet fighter's HUD (Heads-Up Display) created last year by a film maker called Chris Kenworthy. He created that video as part of a series of "UFO" forming an "immersive artwork" project funded by the Australian Film Commission.

Once the hoax was revealed, Chris Kenworthy obtained a reasonable amount of publicity on the Internet. Members of ATS should be aware that other film makers may try to generate publicity in the same way by copying Chris Kenworthy's project.

His "immersive artwork" project involved creating various UFO videos using Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) and video editing techniques, such as compositing. He also made available fictional stories to accompany those videos.

For example, the "Australian's fighter HUD display" footage was accompaned by a story somewhat similar to the text accompanying the video posted with your link above. The "Australian's fighter HUD display" video was accompanied by text stating: "The witness who sent this tape did so on condition that he not be interviewed or contacted, or even questioned regarding the footage. For obvious reasons I do not have the original camera tape. Thousands of people have written to point out that there is a date stamp in the bottom right-hand corner: July 13th 2006. Many people have written suggesting possible locations, with the most likely being off the coast of Kwinana in Western Australia, although this is unconfirmed. There is strong speculation from many sources that this was shot with a FLIR Star Safire camera (or something similar), from a helicopter. Investigation is ongoing."

That "Australian HUD display" footage has been discussed on ATS in the thread below, in which I posted various links and further details of Chris Kenworthy's "immersive artwork" project:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

The webpage relating to Chris Kenworthy's "Australian HUD display" footage can be found at the link below:
www.australianufowave.com...

Secondly, members of ATS should be slightly suspicious of individuals posting "UFO" videos with a rather vague accompanying story one day after they registered. The lack of any track record on ATS makes it somewhat difficult to assess your credibility. It makes more possible (though of course does not prove) that you are merely a hoaxer that has published a link to a video that you have created.

Thirdly, and most significantly, the link you gave is part of the German website at the link below:
www.vision-unlimited.de...

As the photographs indicate, that website is related to film making.

I have translated some of German text on that website, from which it is apparent that the website is that of a group of film students from the Stuttgart area.

The website is stated to be for the purposes of presenting those film student's own projects and to give prospective customers a view the work they can create.

More details of their film projects can be found at the link below:
www.vision-unlimited.de...

Notably, at least own of those film projects appears to have involved creating computer generated spaceships.

Conclusion : Pending release of the promised further "files", this video should be tentatively identified as an attempted hoax on ATS by members of the "vision-unlimited" group of German student film makers.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

At the end it doesn't matter what people seem to find or discover we only push the agenda the real science has to be done by real scientists , only if I can get a last minute budget trip to alpha centauri real science can get all the credit they want for building a commercial spaceliner with technology they backengineer.

No harm done maybe I misinterpreted your post..

Well just mean like someone who studies underneath rocks could be considered in a scientist in a minor way. Same now for ufo conspiracists in a way.

Who has claimed to be a scientist that is not? Or who is someone considering a scientist that is not?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct The sightings that happened before our technology advances are completely different from my suspicion of why they are putting this forward now.I do believe there are unexplainable sightings that are possibly from other worlds,dimensions,or underseas.My point is there is usually a strategic reason for a release like this.This is a distraction,most likely,Unless theres a very public event that can`t be covered up they will try to keep it a big question.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Everyone can do research on their own. The only thing is that we do it to understand things we want to learn more about.

It doesn't say we are right and maybe in some occasions we could be right so maybe science can pick it up or explain it from their point of view.

If one is searching in the right direction one can also learn something from it.

Some people fly commercial jets not even have their wings but have many flight hours before they discover that they haven't got the papers to even fly the airplane but safely transported many civilians for many years.

How can we call someone who managed to pull that off? Officially they are not recognized pilots..

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 16:30:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 16:30:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I think you are quoting an old thread post from Isaackoi that totally had to do with another video and is not the video that has been the topic for days now.

So I don't see the point why to use his name about something totally different that opposites the newly released video
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 16:45:48 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 21 Dec 2017 16:45:48 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I think you are quoting an old thread post from Isaackoi that totally had to do with another video and is not the video that has been the topic for days now.

So I don't see the point why to use his name about something totally different that opposites the newly released video

No, this video that we are discussing as per the OP was released back in like 2005. This video isn’t a “new release”.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Affirmative

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

ABC, and now CNN, openly talking about a UFO sighting, and not in a mocking way?

Any minute now, Rod Serling will step out and explain what's going on.....right?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I wish someone would make another interview with more questions.

What about the "theres a whole fleet of them" comment from one of the pilots?
Did someone higher up the chain of command tell the pilot to go public now?
Were the navy personell asked by anyone back in 2004 to keep quiet about this?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There’s most likely many of these ufo incidents that were kept under the public radar.

It’s a controlled leak imo. Distraction or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Heh but if CNN and whoever else, NY Times -- have shares in the To The Stars academy scheme, where this blurt of information has come from, then of course they're not going to do a mocking report. They want the share prices to go up, don't they?? Protect their investment, like...

Have the (at least major) shareholders of T.T.S been listed yet? Transparency etc? I doubt the $2 mil T.T.S has raised selling shares has come entirely from average joes.
edit on 22-12-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I've missed it,but I think they simply don't know and that it's to advanced for our way of thinking.

But I do think they should figure this out to the bottom or at least enough to understand what it is they and we are seeing.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

The only vested intrest in covering it up that makes sense to me, is if they don’t know much more than we do and don’t want to admit our vulnerability..

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The only vested intrest in covering it up that makes sense to me, is if they don’t know much more than we do and don’t want to admit our vulnerability..

Right. I think about all they have is just a lot more of what we see in the OP. Perhaps they have some footage that is a lot more clear but nonetheless any more explained.

What they do have however, is a definitive answer for us. disclosure, if you will.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What they do have however, is a definitive answer for us. disclosure, if you will.

Disclosure of what?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Disclosure of what?

The fact that some of those UFO’s aren’t ours.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Disclosure of what?

Right. They could belong to China, or Russia, or some other country. No one from officialdom has said that they are extraterrestrial, which is what I think you're getting at.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Disclosure of what?

Right. They could belong to China, or Russia, or some other country. No one from officialdom has said that they are extraterrestrial, which is what I think you're getting at.

Yeah when I said ours I meant humans. The pilot David Fravor (you know the guy in the OP interview) said he believes it was “not from this world”.

The guy is a 18 year trained military pilot/observer. He held one of the highest ranks in the military, his account was collaborated by his colleagues with similar credentials.

The United States military budget is more than the next top ten countries’ budgets combined. It ain’t China’s or Russia’s. If the video is real then the UFO there in is of Extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

She asked in another thread where the vid came from, well i checked the time said vid was released back in 2007.
It was an insider leak which just recently claimed to be the real thing by the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defence

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join