It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels - An Open Diaglogue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is a topic i have been meaning to bring up for a while now, but Fallen Angels. Whats the general opinion regarding the Fallen, are they really Devils or is there something more to this story that hasn't being disclosed something that would shed a completely different Light on the history of Humanity.
Lilith in the book My name is Lilith asks the question as to what really happened with Eve in the Garden of Eden, was she on to something?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
This is a topic i have been meaning to bring up for a while now, but Fallen Angels. Whats the general opinion regarding the Fallen, are they really Devils or is there something more to this story that hasn't being disclosed something that would shed a completely different Light on the history of Humanity.
Lilith in the book My name is Lilith asks the question as to what really happened with Eve in the Garden of Eden, was she on to something?

They are real, I have seen them and heard them and seen them inhabiting bad people in the past. They hate all human beings and pretend to be helping willing people who are totally deceived about their nature and intent towards them. They are sworn enemies of God and seek the destruction of as many human beings as they can ruin. Each and every one of them have very specific jobs they do to bring about the destruction of people, and they are very expert at it. Just look at the proliferation of evil and strange criminal ugliness happening everywhere.

It's best to be on the other team, and it is not a joke.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

They are real, I have seen them and heard them and seen them inhabiting bad people in the past. They hate all human beings and pretend to be helping willing people who are totally deceived about their nature and intent towards them. They are sworn enemies of God and seek the destruction of as many human beings as they can ruin. Each and every one of them have very specific jobs they do to bring about the destruction of people, and they are very expert at it. Just look at the proliferation of evil and strange criminal ugliness happening everywhere.

It's best to be on the other team, and it is not a joke.

Oh Yes, I 120% agree Fallen Angels are very very real however I must point out they are not sworn enemies of the creator, in him they believe, but when it comes to "a God" yep they have problems with that. But lets face it the "God" that branded them fallen is a bit of a c""t anyway. There were two tree's in the Garden of Eden, one of Knowledge and one of Life, A creator would have no problem with Adam and Eve eating from both, a God would. Why, well you tell me.Truth be known a creator would have instructed those Angels to get them to eat both varieties of apple.
You don't create life to run around a naked in a garden like pets in a zoo, you want them to learn and evolve, or maybe thats just me being an idealist.

However, The fallen have no problems with Humanity, They are frustrated as to why it's taken your race so long to get to Light, but they don't hate you. Lucifer, Azazeal, Sameal and a host of others are not about the destruction of people, they are not your devils.They have got you to a stage where we can now introduce you to light, other life and the Creator You are right they have specific jobs in the capacity of creation. If you want to find the source of the proliferation of evil look in the mirror. It's man not Angels fallen or otherwise
edit on 18-12-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC
The forsook Heaven for this world.
When you see an angel, a good way to know if it is fallen is how the Light of Heaven has been removed from its' skin.

Angel skin goes from gold (Heaven) to blue (fallen).

Fallen watchers stay the same as they are all wingless. Blue eyed, blond and pale skin.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
They tried to elevate man to something greater. They taught ancient man many things, sided with Lucifer the light bringer in a war that they lost. I doubt they're evil, as they fought for us. Just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
The forsook Heaven for this world.
When you see an angel, a good way to know if it is fallen is how the Light of Heaven has been removed from its' skin.

Angel skin goes from gold (Heaven) to blue (fallen).

Fallen watchers stay the same as they are all wingless. Blue eyed, blond and pale skin.

No they didn't forsook Heaven for this world. It was a political war, Angels fighting against a corrupt regime. The one thing about Angels is that they will stand up for what they believe in. They will wear their hearts on their sleeves. The bad press for Fallen Angels is doctrine created by their own kind. There are two sides to every story and it's only now that the time has come for the truth to come out.
In the meantime here's a great Northern Soul track by Frank Wilson - Do I love you - brilliant tune
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

No they didn't forsook Heaven for this world. It was a political war, Angels fighting against a corrupt regime. The one thing about Angels is that they will stand up for what they believe in. They will wear their hearts on their sleeves. The bad press for Fallen Angels is doctrine created by their own kind. There are two sides to every story and it's only now that the time has come for the truth to come out.

In that case they are the most stupidest goons to ever exist.

Jesus is returning soon and there will be a massive hi-tech battle in the Valley of Megiddo. Why else, would the fallen watchers possess certain humans to transform this world from a rural one into a industrial one via the Great Industrial Revolution.

Then, they are so good and lovey dovey, they deliberately crash one of their old U.F.O's into Nazi Germany to allow the biggest military force to reverse engineer the technology required to fight Jesus's army. Many of which are currently in Antarctica.

On top of this, these awesome 'good' guys order their mortal grunts to hold back all UFO technology whilst 2 billion peasants live below the Poverty Line for the past 70 years according to W.H.O.

When they appear, they are going to be ripped apart by the peasants for allowing this world to stay in the dark ages for the past 2 centuries.

"They will wear their hearts on their sleeves."
Bit like the joke 'Where does Napoleon keep his armies; up his sleeveys'.

Throw them all into a Lake of Holy Water blessed by Yahushua Himself. Then count the few that walk out onto the shoreline.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of bs stated as fact in this thread........

How bout some actual data to back up anything you guys are arguing back and forth about

This comes off like a cool movie plot, but let’s be realistic here

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Everything on ats is bs stated as fact, especially the atheist lies and alien crap.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

So is that a belief of yours, or something you can back up?

Oh and I'm religious not an atheist, my path is just not Abrahamic. I've got my own views. I've seen and meet with Sidhe. We don't have fallen divine beings in my religion, but there are several types of them, some not so friendly.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Whats the general opinion regarding the Fallen, are they really Devils or is there something more to this story that hasn't being disclosed something that would shed a completely different Light on the history of Humanity.

There are basically two episodes that we are given concerning disobedient angels. The first of those who were disobedient were the ones who were cast from their heavenly estate and down to this earth. This group is not numbered except that it is recorded to be one third of the then existing celestial beings. This group should be noted as celestial entities or spiritual beings. What that substance is I have no idea.

This occurrence of disobedient angels was before Adam was created. There are about seven Sumerian clay tablets listing the antediluvian kings of which most scientists are puzzled in understanding. The reason they are puzzled is simply because they do not accept biblical accounts and will not try to connect secular understanding with biblical understanding. My understanding is to connect Sumerian accounts with biblical accounts.

The kings list starts with "After the kingship descended from heaven, the kingship was in Eridu." This list tells us that the kings of this earth descended from heaven and that the first place the throne was established was in Eridu. Science turns it off right there simply because their understanding is clouded.

Now the kings list states that there were five cities and eight celestial kings that ruled for 385,200 years and then the flood came upon the world. What we are interested in is this antediluvian period of 385,200 years. During this period of 385,200 years is when Adam to Noah existed as well as when the disobedient angels were imprisoned. So actually we are told that these celestial kings and their subjects could have been the disobedient angels who were cast down to this earth. The NT tells us that these angels were imprisoned at some time but not when they were cast into Sheol. By this we are led to assume that that there is a connection between the Sumerian kings list and the OT of the Hebrews.

The second episode of disobedient angels is told in both the OT and the book of Enoch. This group of 200 angels came down from the celestial estate and took human women to procreate their own race. After hundreds of years of breeding this produced a race of half breed giants. This in turn then created another race of Nephiliym which in turn created a third race of Eliouds. These three races were not Adamic seed and was the primary reason the world was destroyed in Noah’s lifetime.

These 200 angels who started this mess were also imprisoned and the three races destroyed by water. The spirits of those who were destroyed by water are the Satan’s that exist today and the Satan’s who Jesus fought. According to Enoch, it is not the angels who are the evil spirits of this world but it is/are the spirits of the giants who are the evil spirits who we call the watchers. These spirits are the ones who we call Satan’s in the Hebrew understanding.

I would encourage you to read one Enoch by James H. Charlesworth in conjunction with the KJV of the OT. Combine the two sources into one to better understand that it is not angels that we fight but the spirits of the watchers and to also download the Sumerian accounts of the seven king’s lists that do exist. In this you may understand that the antediluvian period is very exciting to analyze and build some of the lost knowledge.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You will find very little about it in the preserved word of God, the Holy Bible as found in the Authorized Version. All we know is Lucifer was perfect until iniquity was found in him. That happened before ". . . the Earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." Gen 1:2

Read the Bible for what it can do to help you come nigh unto God, seeing through his preserved word, he has come nigh unto you.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden
Other than what has been written ancient texts like Enoch and such, no, I don't have anything I can show. All I have is personal experience from many years on the left hand path. All I can say is that is all the proof I need. I'm at a loss as to how to record the results of communion or invocation. I wasn't trying to be ugly, only making a joke. I'd love it if you were to pm me and tell me about your religion, rites, ect. Just to expand my knowledge. To the op: maybe studying goetia could help expand your understanding of the fallen? Maybe check out the book of Enoch, or get ahold of one of the Sumerian epics? Might be worth a look.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow, a lot of bs stated as fact in this thread........

How bout some actual data to back up anything you guys are arguing back and forth about

This comes off like a cool movie plot, but let’s be realistic here

Wrong website it seems for that. I've been looking for sensible realistic comments on this website for years and it's only very sporadic and usually only when it's something they are OK with, if it's a comment about or responding to something that contradicts what they want to think or believe (or accept as the most plausible or likely scenario, model or worldview), emotions quickly take over from reason and logic. Then often suddenly it becomes impossible to conclusively determin the truth of a matter, or impossible to tell the difference when something is true or false conclusively, with 100% certainty, in their eyes or opinion; and agnosticism regarding that specific subject is quickly embraced (by both theists, atheists and those promoting or accepting general agnosticism or convenient selective agnosticism; telling themselves that they don't know or no one can know for sure; vagueness and uncertainty ruling supreme in their thinking, often mislabeled in their thinking as being openminded rather than closed or narrow thinking).

For example, in the origins and creationism subforum you can often see blatant demonstrations of those ignoring the warning and counsel from Isaac Newton below regarding a proper method to acquire or discover science/knowledge about realities/facts/certainties or things that are absolute/factual/certain/conclusive/true (where I'm using a / I'm using synonyms as reminders). If you feel so inclined, you can call it a proper scientific method with a proven trackrecord of both discovering the law of gravity as well as the fact/reality of God's or the Creator's existence (as discovered by some people who are not so quick to jump on the blind faith bandwagon labeled as "faith").

Rule I. We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances.
Rule IV. In experimental philosophy we are to look upon propositions collected by general induction from phenomena as accurately or very nearly true, notwithstanding any contrary hypotheses that may be imagined, 'till such time as other phenomena occur, by which they may either be made more accurate, or liable to exceptions,

This rule we must follow, that the argument of induction may not be evaded by hypotheses.
As in Mathematicks, so in Natural Philosophy, the Investigation of difficult Things by the Method of Analysis, ought ever to precede the Method of Composition. This Analysis consists in making Experiments and Observations, and in drawing general Conclusions from them by Induction, and admitting of no Objections against the Conclusions, but such as are taken from Experiments, or other certain Truths. For Hypotheses are not to be regarded in experimental Philosophy.
- Isaac Newton (from Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica)

What Newton referred to as "experimental Philosophy" is what later became known as "modern science" (but by then many had their own methodologies for selling and marketing their philosophies and what they labeled as "hypotheses" and "theories", leading to things like "the theory of evolution", a myth and unverified philosophy and set of philosophies/ideas and myths/false stories).

The argument of induction regarding at least 1 Designer and Creator (cause) of the things in nature we can observe (effects or phenomena, "natural things") that is being evaded by stories and myths promoting philosophical naturalism and pantheism in or out of the closet by so many:

Evidence of Design from Biology. A Presentation by Dr. Michael Behe at the University of Toronto
edit on 22-12-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
They are real, and they are demons, many of which mascaraed themselves as aliens. They hate mankind with a vengeance, because man can sin and still be redeemed, and they cannot. Their leader is Satan, and he desired that man be subject to him and God said no, so he rebelled and took one third of God's angels with him. One of their greatest victories against man, is to convince many that they do not exist. Lookup Jack Parsons, L Ron Hubbard and Crowley's Lam, Hell's Gate and Roswell. These things are all connected.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If we are to believe prophecy, and whoever claims authorship to the books where these things are described; stars, burning mountains, angels, dragons, rocks, fire-- being tossed down on Earth are most likely synonymous with war machines and modern warfare. Bombs, missiles, ICBMs, gigaton horror tech.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Oh Yes, I 120% agree Fallen Angels are very very real however I must point out they are not sworn enemies of the creator, in him they believe, but when it comes to "a God" yep they have problems with that. But lets face it the "God" that branded them fallen is a bit of a c""t anyway.

This is where you are wrong. While fallen angels believe in God, because they know He created them, they can't handle the fact that He is ruler over all (as the Creator). The fact that they've led you to believe that God is a "c""t", should tell you that they are indeed an enemy of the Creator. The fallen want all of the power that God has and are jealous of the fact that they don't, and will never have. They do not have the ability to create anything, and if they've led you to believe they have/do, they've lied to you....again! (While they do have powers, they are not creators.) They were once light bearers, but they are no longer. They only masquerade as light, as clearly stated in the Bible.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

My personal beliefs are that angels are created beings by God, and they existed prior to the creation of man (Adam) and this world. They are more or less multi-dimenaional beings that is the 'fullness' of their beings exist in many dimensions other than our own, so like maybe string theory or something.

Angels can manifest into our reality, this physical realm there are many examples from the Old Testament of the Angel of the Lord and other angels that visited the earth. They can choose to completely manifest their being fully into our dimensional set (4 dimensions) if they so choose, and the 'fallen' angels were angels which decided to manifest into our reality for the purpose of copulating with female humans.

Their offspring were the 'Nephilim' as described in Genesis Chapter 6. These offspring between human females and the fallen angels grew to extraordinary size because their DNA was 1/2 human and 1/2 angels, the angel DNA of course is multi-dimensional that gave the Nephilim their great size and mental abilities. I believe they built many structures and created the entire world of 'atlantis' which God chose to destroy in the great flood.

The souls of the destroyed Nephilim may have become what we call demons today, unable to take physical form but existing in the spirit realms and capable of possessing people or influencing their thoughts and behavior.

Satan never chose to fully manifest himself into this reality but he does walk the earth as described in the Book of Job.

Job 2:1-2

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD. The LORD said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Then Satan answered the LORD and said, “From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it.”

But, when Michael finally stands up he will cast Satan from heaven, meaning that he no longer has access to the heaven realms (dimensions) and he is manifested on this earth. Then he goes to war.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Students of youtube ministers

I see the same concepts, speculations of single men, repeated over and over.

If you're going to base your faith on conjecture, why do you need a middle man AND the Bible? Just worship your childhood preacher directly if it's his ideas you love.

Keep reading more books. And eventually you will learn there is not a man on earth more capable of truth than your self.

I'll never get it. 3 threads over somone is rambling on about made up numbers they pulled out of their butt. Threads like this where numbers give the answers and people asking "are widgets wodgets? Are dolly loopers gally nappers?

If people can just REVERSE everything they do, there are no questions unanswered.

edit on 23-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

here is something that always caught my eye.

The fallen angels are supposed to be here aimlessly wondering without a body, but what about the humans that they corrupted?

Are they demons now too?; because they werent angels but also fell from grace.

Are they reincarnating with no issues being born to flesh until they ascend?

I have my answers but those were the questions that most helped me find them.

edit on 1 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join