It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels - An Open Diaglogue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So who were the Sons of God who fell in love and who were the Daughters of Man they fell in love with? Cain and his descendants were the children of God. All firstborns belonged to God. When Abel (Bel, Satan) was destroyed, Seth was born to be his brother's keeper. And what was the name of the firstborn son of Seth/Abel/Satan? Ah, that's right, his name was Enosh which means Man. Oh, the humanity.....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

The early stories of the bible, I am almost certain, are earlier Sumerian metaphorical stories that are not to be taken literal.

The New Testament, contains writings by the followers of Paul who are completely set upon deception, and they truly believed that if their dishonesty was of to benefit mankind, than they were allowed by God to lie to humanity. But I contend that every man and woman who reads the bible (New Testament) and believes those words are going to have to plead with God just to avoid hell - that is the destruction that Paul and his followers created by choosing to lie and be dishonest inside of holy texts. There is no way that a human being can read the New Testament and get to know God because the holy writings have been changed into words of deception. The Christian religion, just like Judaism and Islam and been made into a Satanic religion for those high up behind the scenes, they are the only ones who understand the deception that was woven into the religion and they practice satanic worship through their own constructed religion which leads all of the masses of the world in blind deception because they have no idea that the leaders of the religion have been dishonest for 2,000 years while secretly practicing black magic as part of the religion for all those years behind closed doors. It is a very large scheme, so I understand for you all to not believe me, but I have spent many of years studying to finally be revealed to the fact that Christianity, Islam, and Judaism have been made into satanic religions because the leaders of the world who made the religions are and have always been satanic, meaning they hate God, they hate you, and they think that they are Supreme and the creation of the earth and universe was by chance.

Now to get back on topic. My investigations have lead me to understand that many of souls have been doomed in this earth because they have acted contrary to the living kindness of God. These souls have left their earthly forms and have become the essence of what their soul wants to be, and in many of these cases their true colors were that of a dishonest ugly monster, insect, or spider waiting to trap innocent human beings into their hellish emotions and controlling. That is why when we see ghosts and contact these souls they act more like a monster than a human. The universe is probably teaming with souls and spirits from all kinds of planets and God has locations for them to be. Earth appears to be a playing ground for these forces. So I believe that you and I are angels. And if we choose hell or the opposite of the loving kindness of God we have fallen, that is why hell is referred to as a pit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You really just use an image ripped off Google, from a video game mock up , to try and validate your statement?

OP there are lots of options, but don’t take ANYONES word as fact , lots of people on here live in fantasy land....

Rapha, come on man.....that’s some seriously dishonest bs right there

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
You really just use an image ripped off Google, from a video game mock up , to try and validate your statement?

OP there are lots of options, but don’t take ANYONES word as fact , lots of people on here live in fantasy land....

Rapha, come on man.....that’s some seriously dishonest bs right there

ROFL. Please show a path to your image source if it is on Google and i will compare creation dates.

Note: If you have access to the raw image, then please state what the 3rd text line below the 2 visible lines says.

If you know what the 3rd line says then i will be mega impressed as you have access to the true source. i will be saying 'WOW, he knows; Awesome'

Jesus knows everyones's limitations. If that person has faith in His Word, then Jesus will gladly take their soul and mold it into what He knows is best for them, like a potter with clay.

You could probably go deeper than i have ever been and i am already standing up to my sinistrous side Achilles Heal in the Lake of Fire. 1 tiny sin and my right foot goes in as well.

It gets even better because i assumed i had died on a hospital operating table when i had a vision. i assumed it was a vision of Revelation 16:10.

i posted it on the internet in 2008. A repented fallen watcher contacted me stating that 'it is not Revelation 16:10; it is Tartarus'.

Pride is a death-wish and Jesus shows pride-less people many truths. You could easily learn more than i will ever know. There is nothing to stop that from happening.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Rapha because: image clip

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Helpful post. The author you quote is well published, and seems like a knowledgeable source. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join