It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION PROVED: Kremlin says Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip on bombings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i wonder why everything is always about the right or the left to so many.

i wonder what drives this division so perpetually.
i just want to know what or how the ones who made this about a 'side', the thought process that compelled you to post what you did.

One word... Education, it is drummed in from an early age.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Crazy what happens when leaders work on things

Dont think that story is as it seems. Trump would not be getting much help from the cia atm. Maybe Trump thwarted an planned attack by the CIA.

..just maybe

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Probably a cia op in the first place just for the media handjob

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gernblan

As already explained, depending on how the press chooses to write about it, it can be portrayed as collusion or at least as evidence of such.

Yup, in the lefty's Trump world, it's the same thing. I bet they are pissed off no one has spun it yet. Still time tho.
Morning Joe and Mika are still sleeping.

But! Trump can declassify anything he wants, right?

So he can argue, not that he even has to, that the info was declassified, unless he needs to announce it to the left first and get their approval, in writing.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

yeah thats what it is, its not that ONE of yall hypocritical cheer leading ass hats wants to answer for one single side switching thing youve done.

Refer back to my post a page back and why NONE of yall want to touch it.

stop acting brave.

Yall are all hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

we had intel they were going to get hit we gave them the intel to stop it good for us.

first russia is one of the worlds top three superpowers .
second it is in americas best interest too be on good terms with russia and china.
third the democrats are filthy with payoffs from saudis.
saudi arabia is a sandy little kingdom that if we chose to we could takeover in less than a week
russia has been helping syrian allies repel saudi invaders.
dems have labeled saudi isis mercs as freedom fighters
and dems have labeled russia as enemies because saudi pay masters told them too.

look if we going to leave this rock we three main superpowers need to come togther and pool our resources to make it happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Oh dear Lord calm down. Trump is NOT in collusion with Russia. How feeble-minded are you!?
edit on 18-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Oh dear Lord calm down. Trump is NOT in collusion with Russia. How feeble-minded are you!?

Ummm, you do know that I was mocking people for seeing Russians everywhere, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: burgerbuddy

yeah thats what it is, its not that ONE of yall hypocritical cheer leading ass hats wants to answer for one single side switching thing youve done.

Refer back to my post a page back and why NONE of yall want to touch it.

stop acting brave.

Yall are all hypocrites.

I've always considered Russia/USSR a geopolitical foe. That doesn't mean you tie all your relations forever to one incident. You have to get along with them in the long run. The more areas where we work together on mutually beneficial things the lesser the chances of all out aggression between us.

Did you want to go to War with Russia over Crimea? Personally there are limits to what I am willing to commit our blood and treasure over. I'm sure the Russians feel the same depending on the situation.

We try to compete with one another without our armed forces having to meet. That's why Syria is such a powder keg , both sides are using live ammunition in the same country and have boots on the ground in the same country. Accidentally starting a war with each other is in no one's best interest.

Here's why Russia went after Clinton.

Putins bad blood with Clinton

The Russian President has long held a grudge against Clinton for trying to weaken his rule when he was most vulnerable.

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

You may not believe it, but Putin held that grudge against her.

edit on 18-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
to be fair none of the links ive checked have tried spinning this into a "russion collusion" story so with all do respect im genuinely wondering why your thread name is implying that? Is it just a crack at the fact that liberal media turns the smallest things into collusin stories? this is the only thing i can think of lol

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You Liberals just look for anything at all to call collusion don't you? How funny is this post? Countries warn other countries of planned terror attacks all the time. It saves lives and strengthens relations with a country that we don't want to Nuke us...and we know that Russia has Nukes, because Hillary sold them a great deal of our Uranium, and lied to the public about it, while silencing the FBI. Now THAT'S collusion.
In fact, Trump would be a monster if he knew of a terror plot that was going to cost lives, and he didn't say anything. In our little world that we live in, if you had a friend, or knew ANYONE that killed someone else and you didn't tell anyone, you would be called an accomplice to murder. You Liberals simply need to stop. You already sounded ridiculous before (for the last year) and nothing happened in regards to Trump. It was all B.S. So, save yourself more embarrassment and just stop talking please. I am really beginning to think that those who join the Liberal side are a bit mentally challenged. Just ridiculous.
edit on 18-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i defy you to find a leftist who thinks we shouldn't have shared the intel.

try harder, people.

Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Hillary Clinton.

and is that something you actually saw, or do you also receive breaking news straight from your butt?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JakeR777

Once again, my title was in response to the many who oppose Trump who state with conviction, that Russia won the election for Trump and that Trump is beholden to the Economic and military juggernaut that is Mother Russia. The ones who want zero relationship with Russia due to their interference in our elections.

Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You do realize you insult me, by calling me a liberal.

I'm having a hard time figuring out people's postions on this by them making erroneous leaps of logic. See my above post for clarification.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: JakeR777

Once again, my title was in response to the many who oppose Trump who state with conviction, that Russia won the election for Trump and that Trump is beholden to the Economic and military juggernaut that is Mother Russia. The ones who want zero relationship with Russia due to their interference in our elections.

Is that clear enough for you?

even people i hate, i would probably help not get murdered... so i don't know who you're arguing with in your head, there.

ETA: i do enjoy how your little joke is flying right over the heads of some that you'd think would be in total agreement with you. pitch lower and slower next time, i guess?
edit on 18-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I guess........

I didn't think it was that hard to see my stance on it.

Glad to see you are reasonable. We need reasonable people on all sides .

Like how you added probably to your disclaimer. Lol
edit on 18-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: fiverx313

I guess........

I didn't think it was that hard to see my stance on it.

Glad to see you are reasonable. We need reasonable people on all sides .

cheers to that

Like how you added probably to your disclaimer. Lol

haha... i'm still trying to decide when it comes to my ex

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

The idea that we cannot or should not *TRY* to work with the Russians is about as outdated as the top of the line computer made during the heart of the Cold War era.....

Be careful how you compose your arguments.

en.wikipedia.org - Analytical Engine...

It was first described in 1837 as the successor to Babbage's difference engine, a design for a mechanical computer.[4] The Analytical Engine incorporated an arithmetic logic unit, control flow in the form of conditional branching and loops, and integrated memory, making it the first design for a general-purpose computer that could be described in modern terms as Turing-complete.[5][6] In other words, the logical structure of the Analytical Engine was essentially the same as that which has dominated computer design in the electronic era.[3]

en.wikipedia.org - Arithmometer...

The Arithmometer or Arithmomètre was the first digital mechanical calculator strong enough and reliable enough to be used daily in an office environment. This calculator could add and subtract two numbers directly and could perform long multiplications and divisions effectively by using a movable accumulator for the result. Patented in France by Thomas de Colmar in 1820[1] and manufactured from 1851[2] to 1915,[citation needed] it became the first commercially successful mechanical calculator.[3]

en.wikipedia.org - Jaquet-Droz automata...

The Jaquet-Droz automata, among all the numerous automata built by the Jaquet-Droz family, refer to three doll automata built between 1768 and 1774 by Pierre Jaquet-Droz, his son Henri-Louis, and Jean-Frédéric Leschot: the musician, the draughtsman and the writer. The dolls are still functional, and can be seen at the Musée d'Art et d'Histoire of Neuchâtel, in Switzerland. They are considered to be among the remote ancestors of modern computers.

Phew. Wipe the sweat off your brow. You narrowly dodged that one.

Don't get comfortable.
edit on 12/18/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
can i just say also, even if i'm not happy with how the government of russia has been trying to mess with us, that has nothing to do with the people of russia, towards whom i have NO ill will... and i think every anti-trump liberal i know would feel the same way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join