It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION PROVED: Kremlin says Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip on bombings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: pavil

You Liberals just look for anything at all to call collusion don't you? How funny is this post? Countries warn other countries of planned terror attacks all the time. It saves lives and strengthens relations with a country that we don't want to Nuke us...and we know that Russia has Nukes, because Hillary sold them a great deal of our Uranium, and lied to the public about it, while silencing the FBI. Now THAT'S collusion.
In fact, Trump would be a monster if he knew of a terror plot that was going to cost lives, and he didn't say anything. In our little world that we live in, if you had a friend, or knew ANYONE that killed someone else and you didn't tell anyone, you would be called an accomplice to murder. You Liberals simply need to stop. You already sounded ridiculous before (for the last year) and nothing happened in regards to Trump. It was all B.S. So, save yourself more embarrassment and just stop talking please. I am really beginning to think that those who join the Liberal side are a bit mentally challenged. Just ridiculous.

Oh he is at least neutral but likely more middle to right like most of us here. Pavil is NOT LIBERAL....

Thanks! I would think my post history here would show that.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
can i just say also, even if i'm not happy with how the government of russia has been trying to mess with us, that has nothing to do with the people of russia, towards whom i have NO ill will... and i think every anti-trump liberal i know would feel the same way.

Fair enough... I do see you being more logical than all those defending Hillary combined. I am anti Hillary more than i was pro DJT..... Now however, he has my interest in a good way. The economy, ISIS getting whacked but good in Syria and Iraq besides the common sense. I would add that I also am for anybody the Dem's hate these days when I was a D as a kid until I saw the blatant racism. I was a white N lover to them and that made it super easy to look elsewhere for my friends. Hating people for any reason doesn't fly with me. I hate the crime not the criminal. I do think actions come with consequences so tread according to what you are willing to risk.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Justoneman

A fella by the name of Debono came up with an educational system, he called it CORT , a system that teaches lateral thinking, naturally governments rejected it in favor of.. Well what still have, the same damn education system used in medieval times, a system that teaches right and wrong and not much else.

Star for that thought and I would add if they liked you they would let you learn something like Math or Astronomy too.

I would say that back then they expected you to be stupid but if you learned things by reading and practicing you could be a great person because the average people had very little knowledge of anything major. The average Joe's knowledge base would pale in comparison to an educated man or woman.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sure I will work on my grammar if you work on your ability to think.

Please explain how the CIA warning Russia of a terrorist attack means that Russia did not work with the Trump Campaign in the election of 2016?

Those seem unrelated to me.

Also please explain why if the CIA warned Russian Intelligence of a pending terrorist attack, and Trump has called the CIA Nazi's and Liars and other insults, then why does Putin call Trump to thank him for the warning? It was the CIA that warned them, people Trump has derided.

Trump thinks the agency that warned Russia are Nazi's and Liars.

None of your OP makes any logical sense.

edit on 19-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The only downside to this I see is that in the intelligence world, any time you give out any information, you inevitably risk giving out the identity of the source also.

It's quite likely that some agents got burned by this, and will have to be pulled out.

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Also please explain why if the CIA warned Russian Intelligence of a pending terrorist attack, and Trump has called the CIA Nazi's and Liars and other insults, then why does Putin call Trump to thank him for the warning? It was the CIA that warned them, people Trump has derided.

Trump calls a lot of people a lot of things. But he's a pragmatic guy.

He's willing to work with Nazis and Liars if it gets results. And it is still their duty to report to him, even if he doesn't like them.

Indeed he might have shared this intel against the advice of the CIA.
edit on 21-12-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Sure I will work on my grammar if you work on your ability to think.

Please explain how the CIA warning Russia of a terrorist attack means that Russia did not work with the Trump Campaign in the election of 2016?

Those seem unrelated to me.

No offense sober, I don't think you understand the topic . What is you beef with the original post. I said it's good we can still work together with Russia on mutually beneficial things. Was that an bad thing for me to say?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
The only downside to this I see is that in the intelligence world, any time you give out any information, you inevitably risk giving out the identity of the source also.

It's quite likely that some agents got burned by this, and will have to be pulled out.

Any source that could provide specifics on a terrorist cell in Russia is embedded with ISIS/ISIL.

CIA would have pulled them before sharing the intel OR if there were enough ISIS/ISIL "in the know" about the plan to give the source cover, then they left them in place.

If Russian FSB thinks they can identify the source, they would also leave them in place, but also possibly try to turn the source to work for FSB so that they don't have to rely on CIA next time.

He's willing to work with Nazis and Liars if it gets results. And it is still their duty to report to him, even if he doesn't like them.

I haven't seen any reporting that Trump directly shared the intel. It was CIA to FSB.
If Trump had shared the intel, I am pretty sure he would have bragged about personally saving Russian lives.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Any source that could provide specifics on a terrorist cell in Russia is embedded with ISIS/ISIL.

CIA would have pulled them before sharing the intel OR if there were enough ISIS/ISIL "in the know" about the plan to give the source cover, then they left them in place.

If Russian FSB thinks they can identify the source, they would also leave them in place, but also possibly try to turn the source to work for FSB so that they don't have to rely on CIA next time.

Just knowing the nature of the intel would be enough for ISIS to have a chance at identifying the leak.

So I certainly like to hope they pulled their source first, in any event.

I haven't seen any reporting that Trump directly shared the intel. It was CIA to FSB.
If Trump had shared the intel, I am pretty sure he would have bragged about personally saving Russian lives.

That's a relief.

Maybe the source was already getting ready to be pulled, and so there was no point in not sharing the intel?

It's nice to hope, anyway. Better than the alternative of the source having been caught by ISIS. The life of a spy is truly frightening.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's a relief.

Maybe the source was already getting ready to be pulled, and so there was no point in not sharing the intel?

It's nice to hope, anyway. Better than the alternative of the source having been caught by ISIS. The life of a spy is truly frightening.

No joke.

I have read/heard for a while now that CIA and MI6 has worked hard to embed long-term agents within the ISIS/ISIL movement and it has bared fruit in the past couple years. That would be guys in deep cover for a long time, doing things they will never tell there future kids about, all the while thinking about the greater good.

Thoughts and prayers this holiday season for those working in the dark to keep us safe with nothing but a thread of a lifeline if things turn against them.
edit on 21-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Um, yeah.... ok..... sure.

You obviously don't know jack from horse dung.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join