It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION PROVED: Kremlin says Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip on bombings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Star for you!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Likely the FBI. Those bastards run a lot of false flags.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Here I was thinking I was going to start laughing my butt off thinking this would be another made up BS thread that the left can't stop making up.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

We did not cooperated with them to defeat ISIS until Trump came. The State Department was funding ISIS to topple Assad and got mad that the Russians beat the snot out of ISIS that's why Democrats and Neocons have Russianphobia.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The Democrats and liberals who hate Russia don't even know why.

Putin is Satan apparently even though many of them don't believe in such a thing.

I didn't know Bill O'Reilly was a liberal Democrat. He called Putin a murderer during an interview of Trump.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

oooooohhhh, the kremlin and the white house cooperating ???? Well now, we certainly cant have that can we, theres an imminent risk that peace might occur over time if this keeps up. Shocking, Shocking I say.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i defy you to find a leftist who thinks we shouldn't have shared the intel.

try harder, people.

Well if the fence I sit on fell it would fall to the left, however I don't see this as 'collusion' but as 'cooperation.'

I've quoted Machiavelli before and this one can pretty some up modern politics "a prudent leader cannot and must not honor his word."

I might be wrong but i think they both want the same territory, and that territory has a lot of tea. I'll leave that teaser and back away slowly...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

i defy you to find a leftist who thinks we shouldn't have shared the intel.

try harder, people.

Oh your right, as they would never let a usable lie they like to sit there without trying to share it to create something that possibly could work for them and against Americans and modern civilizations.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i wonder why everything is always about the right or the left to so many.

i wonder what drives this division so perpetually.
i just want to know what or how the ones who made this about a 'side', the thought process that compelled you to post what you did.

1) No war ever killed people like Mao or Stalin have.

2) Totally true that with their BS they spew, the left at least APPEARS to worship the ideology that lies as a basis for getting things done.

3) It appears leftist are chock full of liars telling whoppers and anybody not a member of their club can see it a mile away. Even as the news tells you to not believe your eyes and thoughts as if it is Orwell's prediction of "1984" now.

4) Truly the "Middle" politically is what most of us are who are independent or R's. We are not right really but we surely have to look to the right by default. That is because we look righty to any leftist compared to the ideology of Stalin/Hitler/Mao/Pol Pots that the worlds leftist actually are embracing.

Now we ask you leftist,
Why do you guys like to keep attempting to try something that has already killed more people last century than we could ever imagine possible for another human to do to their own people even?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
That's a great story I'll hope the tension between the US and Russia will be restored as I also find it important and great that both countries are going to work cooperatively into that new space assignment to the moon

They both have so much to offer on many areas.
Great job

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think your first sentence needs some cleaning up. Doesn't agree with your other thoughts "tension restored "?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If US CIA chose not to allow innocent Russian Citizens to be blown up..

Then Russia did not interfere in the 2016 US election on Trump's behalf?

ALSO

Trump says the CIA are "Nazi's" and lairs.

CIA alerts Russian Intelligence about pending terrorist attacks.

Putin thanks Trump?

Right wing logic is bizarre

edit on 19-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No offense, but are you from the US?

That was painful to read.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Unfamiliar with logic I see. Explains a great deal.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i wonder why everything is always about the right or the left to so many.

i wonder what drives this division so perpetually.
i just want to know what or how the ones who made this about a 'side', the thought process that compelled you to post what you did.

One word... Education, it is drummed in from an early age.

Primary differences is it is apparent some people, mostly on the left but certainly not just the left, don't think for themselves and seem to lack common sense. The schools have changed to making people do what their told like good little commies instead of teaching them about philosophy and how to think for themselves. When you can't understand the process because you have had a very poor education it is easy to be bamboozled. LEFTIES are bamboozling people and ATS is where we get to talk about it.

The way out is by being good in Math , Science and Literature where you have your mind challenged forcing the synapses to fire up in numerous regions of the brain. By not being able to use your brain properly, opportunities to understand a scam being perpetrated upon you drastically diminish. That "lack of knowledge for the masses" is the big picture which the PROGRESSIVES promote so they may continue gaining power over mankind.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

You Liberals just look for anything at all to call collusion don't you? How funny is this post? Countries warn other countries of planned terror attacks all the time. It saves lives and strengthens relations with a country that we don't want to Nuke us...and we know that Russia has Nukes, because Hillary sold them a great deal of our Uranium, and lied to the public about it, while silencing the FBI. Now THAT'S collusion.
In fact, Trump would be a monster if he knew of a terror plot that was going to cost lives, and he didn't say anything. In our little world that we live in, if you had a friend, or knew ANYONE that killed someone else and you didn't tell anyone, you would be called an accomplice to murder. You Liberals simply need to stop. You already sounded ridiculous before (for the last year) and nothing happened in regards to Trump. It was all B.S. So, save yourself more embarrassment and just stop talking please. I am really beginning to think that those who join the Liberal side are a bit mentally challenged. Just ridiculous.

Oh he is at least neutral but likely more middle to right like most of us here. Pavil is NOT LIBERAL....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

I guess........

I didn't think it was that hard to see my stance on it.

Glad to see you are reasonable. We need reasonable people on all sides .

cheers to that

Like how you added probably to your disclaimer. Lol

haha... i'm still trying to decide when it comes to my ex

I am lucky in love I even married better looking than I deserve, but i have a friend who married a woman who could've been in Playboy and he was so happy until she got too drunk (often she did this) and destroyed the house, their lives and all. She was real good about giving him the things we men feel we need in bed but he would wake up more than once and she was drunk and trying to kill him. The cops arrested him at first a couple of times before they realized he was being assaulted in his sleep. So I bet he has some ideas like you on that ex......Feel for both of you if that is how you feel Fiver.

Back to the thread

Clearly we know Russia collusion isn't illegal anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Unfamiliar with logic I see. Explains a great deal.

No, just unfamiliar with your grammar. I would guess by not answering, English is not your first language. Just try to improve on it.

If US CIA chose not to allow innocent Russian Citizens to be blown up..

Then Russia did not interfere in the 2016 US election on Trump's behalf?

ALSO

Trump says the CIA are "Nazi's" and lairs.

CIA alerts Russian Intelligence about pending terrorist attacks.

Putin thanks Trump?

Right wing logic is bizarre

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

A fella by the name of Debono came up with an educational system, he called it CORT , a system that teaches lateral thinking, naturally governments rejected it in favor of.. Well what still have, the same damn education system used in medieval times, a system that teaches right and wrong and not much else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join