It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky State Rep Accused of Fondling Minor Commits Suicide

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

first, you would have to prove that there is a false accuser....
and the fact that the cops chose to not levy charges doesn't mean that there is a false accuser.
sometimes, it could mean that the cop just wants to cover the perps arse.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: TinfoilTP

lol.... ya sure...
you know, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that there are more rape victims waiting around for the rape kit to be processed than there are rapists sitting in jail cells at the moment???

According to law, innocent until proven guilty. Get out the pitchforks after the guilty verdicts. Basic government classes need to be taught to journalists, the intellectual giants running these lynchmob clinics need to hire above the standard of graduates from mom's basements. Just because they come out to see the light of day for a job doesn't mean these millennial journalists are qualified.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good..

He deserved what he got.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm not gonna debate weather or not the journalists are qualified for their jobs, not when all one has to do is open up a newspaper and read it to know that so many are qualified to communicate in the written english language.
but, maybe I am wrong but I didn't get the impression that it was the journalists that people were wanting to get life in prison or death sentences, but the women who were making the accusations....

if you did that, I highly doubt if any women would bring legal charges against a man, especially if they had plenty of money available to buy witnesses and police stations.... regardless of what they did to her.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

lol.... ya sure...
you know, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that there are more rape victims waiting around for the rape kit to be processed than there are rapists sitting in jail cells at the moment???

According to law, innocent until proven guilty. Get out the pitchforks after the guilty verdicts. Basic government classes need to be taught to journalists, the intellectual giants running these lynchmob clinics need to hire above the standard of graduates from mom's basements. Just because they come out to see the light of day for a job doesn't mean these millennial journalists are qualified.

By any chance does this intellectual integrity have to apply to conservative media too? You know, for doing things like declaring a secretary of state guilty of various things without a trial? I'm asking for a friend.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

lol.... ya sure...

By any chance does this intellectual integrity have to apply to conservative media too? You know, for doing things like declaring a secretary of state guilty of various things without a trial? I'm asking for a friend.

You mean like a certain orange tinted POTUS condemned for Russia Russia Russia with no evidence but said SOS deleted emails when subpena'd for them and smashed phones with hammers to hide evidence?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Only innocent people kill themselves after being indicted for child molestation. Everyone knows that, right? Just another loud-mouthed phony yelling about other people and God, all the while engaged in behavior he slams others about. No sympathy for this piece of garbage. Good freakin' riddance.

I'm waiting for Alex Jones' expose about how this POS was actually killed by Hillary and Obama in a drive by.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No no. You have to answer my question first.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No no. You have to answer my question first.

Real criminal proven activity by your favorite SOS is not comparable to unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So you are saying that it is ok for conservative media to hold a kangaroo court for someone and judge them guilty without a trial but not liberal media. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I assumed that is how you felt, but it feels good hearing it come from the horse' mouth.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Good..

He deserved what he got.

No he did not. He should have rotted away in jail. He got off easy

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
but it was something years ago but all of a sudden after he was elected they decided to try him by mob and like i said HE WAS NOT CHARGED but the accusers glossed over that fact . yes suicide is never the answer. years ago a coworker saw me at walmart buying bany stuff for my friends pregnant daughter becausethey took care of me years earlier after a housefire. well my coworker spread it all over the plant that i had impregnated a fifeteen year old people started treating me like i was stinky poo and after a month went by a girl came to work our line told team leader she couldn't work the line because i was a child molester and a couple more guys thought it would funny to elaborate first they started rumor i had an ice cream truck to hang out at playground then they started telling people i was a camp counselor at a summer camp called camp whisper. eventually i had to go work elsewhere in the plant because of this non of the accusations were true but the damage was real. for years afterward people would see me at store and grab their children and go the other way

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

the first thing I would like to point out is that if I am reading your post right, there really was no victim accusing you, just a bunch of guys making up stories?

I have my own story, only as a victim... from "years ago"....
I was young, real young, so young that I really couldn't tell you much about the pos..
but, throughout my 30+ years of marriage I can tell you, the experience had a negative on the marital relationship.

there's a saying that I've heard coming from the religious.... maybe it's even in the bible...

it goes something like this...
men are for action, women are for endurance....
but the point comes when the endurance runs out and then there's reaction, followed by action...
I really think that that video tape of trump talking about his pussy plunders along with the right's reaction, or lack of proper reaction, was the last straw for many women, they are in reaction going into action mode....

edit on 14-12-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

yes the victim was me because some morons made crap up made my life hell for several years . i was just being a good person taking care of my friends who took care of me.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

look people and guys and gals say stupid---- all the time with out realizing they in front of a hot mike. the ladies from decades ago seemed dodgy why did they not step forward years earlier.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

my point is that there was never a 15 year old pregnant girl being coming forward accusing you was there???

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I really think that that video tape of trump talking about his pussy plunders along with the right's reaction, or lack of proper reaction, was the last straw for many women, they are in reaction going into action mode....

I totally agree with this assessment and totally agree with the reaction we’re seeing.

And honestly, I don’t think anyone who was supporting chants of “lock her up” is in any place to complain about innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What have we really lost? A trump supporting, kid-touching pastor. I think we’ll be okay.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

what would really freak them out is if some kids came forward with a story about being held against their will and forced into having sex under whatever that pizza place was. maybe they could even come up with a good tale as how once, they barely escaped from being shot by a crazy loon who actually bought into the right's propaganda!!!

edit on 14-12-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The anti-freedom "dirt-twinkies" and their "guilty until proved innocent" mentality is sad and disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join