It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky State Rep Accused of Fondling Minor Commits Suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

your link leads you to what seems to be a pretty long article...
too long for me to get into tonight I'm afraid...

as far as the police closing the case without charges, I don't think that is really that surprising...
she might have opted not to press charges, after all, it does sound like she was friends with the guys daughter. she may have just decided that staying away from him would be sufficient or something. and, quite frankly, going through the court process when it comes to something like this isn't really that much fun, the defense lawyers are gonna drag your reputation through the mud the best they can to get the jury to see you as being a whore, or someone not to be trusted, ect. or the cops might have just buried it for the good pastor.

if people want to "get a handle" on this like they say, the first thing they need to do is to park the politics at the door and let the justice system play out. and that justice system needs to take the accusations seriously, process the rape kits like they are supposed to, and do a fair and balanced investigation.

it seems that now days people would be defending hitler himself knowing all we know about him now, if he were to happen to be of the same political party as themselves and it just isn't right.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, realistically isn't the only thing separating the two large amounts of cash?

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: JinMI
it seems that now days people would be defending hitler himself knowing all we know about him now, if he were to happen to be of the same political party as themselves and it just isn't right.

You’re being very generous to say “people”. Basically, Republicans would defend Hitler if he had an R next to his name. Democrats would not. That’s the truth. It makes Republicans angry that it’s the truth... but it is. Republicans have no limit right now to how low they will go for party.

they defended kkk byrd. and clinton..and kennedy. dems defend dems just as much.

(post by Verse removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nope. You wish it was true. Republicans are currently exhibiting a limitless ability to support any manner of low — all for party. They even seem to favor racist Nazis ... so it’s pretty clear there’s no reason they wouldn’t support a Hitler.

Own it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Nope. You wish it was true. Republicans are currently exhibiting a limitless ability to support any manner of low — all for party. They even seem to favor racist Nazis ... so it’s pretty clear there’s no reason they wouldn’t support a Hitler.

Own it.

im indepedent. not owning anything. im right though. you arent. no way you will convince me.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
speaking of clinton....
there's news about one of the guys that led the investigation that led to his impeachment hearings....

www.cnn.com...

it's kind of funny how justice seems to never catch up to the rich and powerful till they are old and debilitated and probably running up more in medical bills than justice is worth!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And yet you deny that Republicans aren’t out there defending and attracting Nazis and racists and supporting all manners of low - including pedophiles.

It’s always out of charity that liberals say both sides are bad. In our hearts we hope that being generous with the blame will help the racist ignorant deplorables do the introspection they desperately need.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There's no difference between Nazi's and SJW's besides which Identity they Supremacize....

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I only read the first page (and not all of it) and I saw "one less religious person, which is a plus for humanity", "He saved the taxpayers the expense of a trial", "Not surprised if many Republican men sexually assault women", "I'm sure an Angel earned her wings on his timely demise", etc...

Jesus #ing Christ, ATS. What the hell? The dude killed himself. There's a chance he killed himself because he was innocent and didn't want to deal with all the drama but there's also a chance he did it which means... what? That you can blame his religion? His party? What?

WTF?

Nothing against the OP as Ante did a decent job bringing this to us but holy crap, people. When the left start talking like the right (blaming religion and party immediately after the news of a suicide) for something likely unrelated to either... I really feel like there's not a side for me to be on.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Abysha because: spellinz and claritition.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
anyone who is crazy enough to kill themselves is also crazy enough to molest his daughters friend when he was drunk.

he was obviously crazy and guilty but that isn`t our problem anymore he`s dead now and trying to explain ALL his crazy actions to god.one less crazy,drunken pervert in the world for society to have to deal with.
edit on 14-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Why you no surprise?

Honestly if the middle east have taught us anything its that extremism begins extremism. Why should the US citizens be exempt from the same tactics used?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Nothing against the OP as Ante did a decent job bringing this to us but holy crap, people. When the left start talking like the right (blaming religion and party immediately after the news of a suicide) for something likely unrelated to either... I really feel like there's not a side for me to be on.

Just stick to being on the Correct 'side' of issues...

...which if you pick a Team you'll be Wrong roughly 49.9339183% of the time on any given issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: theantediluvian

I only read the first page (and not all of it) and I saw "one less religious person, which is a plus for humanity", "He saved the taxpayers the expense of a trial", "Not surprised if many Republican men sexually assault women", "I'm sure an Angel earned her wings on his timely demise", etc...

Jesus #ing Christ, ATS. What the hell? The dude killed himself. There's a chance he killed himself because he was innocent and didn't want to deal with all the drama but there's also a chance he did it which means... what? That you can blame his religion? His party? What?

WTF?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't know if he's guilty or not.

No matter what party or religious affiliation people have...
This post was best said.

This was an honest heart felt response.
Star! Can't flag... but I applaud this.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's no difference between Nazi's and SJW's besides which Identity they Supremacize....

Except for maybe the xenophobia/racism VS. diversity and inclusion.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

There seems to be a lot of rape the rapist and murder the murderer advocates on ATS.

Raped someone? Hope they get raped in prison! Murder someone? Hope they get murdered in prison! It's embarrassing.

When the left start talking like the right (blaming religion and party immediately after the news of a suicide)

Kinda sounds like you just said something you would advocate against...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join