It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky State Rep Accused of Fondling Minor Commits Suicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Johnson was under investigation following allegations that he had forced himself upon a 17 year-old girl on New Year's Eve in 2012, drunkenly kissing her and forcing his hands under he clothes after she fell asleep at a church party. Johnson was reportedly the girl's pastor. As late as earlier this evening, Johnson was still denying the allegations.

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson commits suicide on bridge in Mt. Washington

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson, who was under investigation for alleged sexual molestation, has committed suicide.

Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell said Johnson shot himself on a bridge on Greenwell Ford Road in Mt. Washington, and the gun was recovered.

Just before 5 p.m. Wednesday, Johnson posted the following message on his Facebook page:

he accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

Here Johnson can be seen at a press conference a couple days ago:

edit on 2017-12-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He saved the taxpayers the expense of a trial.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Abrahamic religions treat women like crap. Republicans follow Abrahamic religions. Not surprised if many Republican men sexually assault women.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Good

Though I think it would have been better for karma to come back around on him in the form of a large cellmate named Bubba.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Good riddance. One less piece of human garbage in our world.

Also, one less religious person, which is a plus for humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, or a life. Hopefully people take false accusers seriously from now on and take appropriate actions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well that is definitely a Suicide note...

Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself

Bold mine.

Is this a hint of guilt, perhaps?

If he was innocent and had PTSD, I find this so very sad.

If he was an abuser, I couldn’t give two flying f*cks.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What was the part about 9/11 and PTSD? Was he at ground zero when it happened?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'd have to look into it further but he seems legit crazy in that post.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ragnagork

Well to be fair I know of at least one Republican who's a Heathen too
That would be oneDaniel J. Halloran III of New York CIty.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It seems to me he tried to say do not blame his suicide on the accuser but rather on Satan because Satan makes the accuser do false accusation against him.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't think this is a partisan thing or even a religion thing. Its power. Our lawmakers think they can do anything. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well well, very good news, I'm sure an Angel earned her wings on his timely demise.

K~

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Don't know the details of the situation, beyond what the OP posts.
I gather he claimed he was innocent of what was written of him...but don't know what was produced as proof in the investigation.

That said, a 'deathbed confession' (suicide note) still proclaiming his innocence, rather than admitting his guilt...could be construed as strong evidence he may actually have been innocent.

Again...proof of the crime actually coming from the investigation mentioned above, would carry the the most weight.

link   

My running theory of these scumbags is that there is a much darker threat of exposure than simply "harassment" going on, seems with this guy it is accurate.

link   
I'd like to see heavy punishment against false accusers. Hammurabi was a wise king who was well aware of this. So when he made the earliest laws he specifically stressed innocence unless proven guilty, which became the foundation of western law. False accusers should be punishable by death or life imprisonment.

link   

originally posted by: ragnagork
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It seems to me he tried to say do not blame his suicide on the accuser but rather on Satan because Satan makes the accuser do false accusation against him.

That’s an interesting perspective I wouldn’t have thought of.

Thanks.

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is reprehensible for anyone here or anywhere to be glad about ANYONE ever committing suicide. Seeing that here on ATS only exposes the gigantic voids of darkness within the hearts of those doing so. You could be inviting judgement upon your own self.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Even if this event indeed took place at a party, it wouldn't be considered rape. At parties I see men going at it with women all the time and it's all fun and normal. Even if true, I wouldn't have committed suicide if I were him. This guy must have really thin skin.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Only the most brainwashed could think this is a partisan issue.
to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join