It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Tax plan "riddled with loopholes just begging to be exploited"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Was funny when this plan was showed to liberals saying it was Bernie Sanders tax plan it was fine,now its bad how damn ignorant can you get,this is beyond ignorant,liberals you make fun of yourselves and don't even know it

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: pavil

I understand the Republicans probably wouldn't implement any of them

Just answered your own post.

So I take it you don't have a clue what the Democrats versions of a tax plan is?

Going to be a problem for you don't you think? Nah.....you'll do fine in 2018

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

They're not in control of Congress. The Republicans are.

Not hard to understand. Dems have introduced tax plan during their majorities. Republicans hold cards now. This thread is about their tax plan that you appear very desperate to derail from.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Was funny when this plan was showed to liberals saying it was Bernie Sanders tax plan

Oh it's all fun and games.

Asking Donald Trump Supporters About Fake Policies

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Vanity Fair is owned by Hillary, and other jealous losers like her.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Vanity Fair is owned by Hillary,

Oh I was wondering when the cry of "fake news" would come about.

The actual source is Politico, but I suppose that's liberal media as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Oh Phage you let that go now. Her emails you know? Those Democrats you know?

Nevermind about broken promises. The promise to close loopholes. The other side is no better anyway so no point in holding people accountable anymore you know? New rules Phage.

now now...if he closes old holes he has kept his promise technically. i think you need to stop beleiving so called experts and just watch. cant be as bad as the pasr 60 yrs.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Could you please detail the loopholes so the rest of us can use them? Tax season is coming up soon and I need some relief.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Could you please detail the loopholes so the rest of us can use them? Tax season is coming up soon and I need some relief.

Make a tax free charity. Donate money to it. Then use the money for political action. Suddenly Dark money just because a much better investment then just buynig politicians as now you get a tax break.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern GuardianI don't like it either. So please tell opposition to stop putting forward candidates with non-starter issues like alleged "common sense" restrictions on the Second. Than moderates like myself, would not literally vote to burn down anti-oligarch legislation.

I may be ruled by asshole rich people, but they respect my right to defend myself, and that is the number one, above all else concern that voerrides all others. Why don't I care if we devolve into some corporatists post apocalyptic dystopian #hole? Because I am allowed the tools I need to survive in said dystopian #hole.

Now if you convince Tulsi Gabbard to drop anything related to gun control, and she can be the first female President. Otherwise I will vote for another old guy with their mind cemented firmly in the past, because that seems to be the only place left where there is an understanding for this God given inalienable right.

Until then, I say kill taxes to all corporations to one percent, and I will even pay just a bit more to make up the differennce! Because at least they allow us to keep our nuts!

edit on 12-10-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Yes... because our past legislators have done such a bang up job.

Brilliant. It doesn't matter that it's a stitch up disguised as a mess because the other guys we definitely shouldnt trust are crap too.

Your argument is actually a well known toddler's strategy. Well done. Are you five or something?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

They're not in control of Congress. The Republicans are.

Not hard to understand. Dems have introduced tax plan during their majorities. Republicans hold cards now. This thread is about their tax plan that you appear very desperate to derail from.

Ha. Least they have a plan. That you can't annunciate ANY portion of what would be the Dems version is extremely telling. Your Congressional leadership has no vision of it even, unlike the Contract with America back when the Republicans were the minority. Hard to vote for someone who doesn't have ideas how to make it better. You're making 2018 easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The whole point of this “tax reform” is to raise taxes on the working class to give more to the rich. The other broken promise was to simplify. But if they did that, then even ignorant people could see what the republicans are doing.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm thinking Tesla is getting plenty of help from both state and federal government.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Anyone use the calculators that are out? My tax bill that was $12,000 is going to be slashed to $8,000-$8,500.

How terrible.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The whole point of this “tax reform” is to raise taxes on the working class to give more to the rich. The other broken promise was to simplify. But if they did that, then even ignorant people could see what the republicans are doing.

I'm working class and my taxes will be going down from 15% to 12%

I've already seen benefits of Trumps presidency at my employer. We were on a pay raise freeze for the last 3 years of Obama administration because of how poorly the market was doing and since Trump took office, Iv'e had 3 raises this year.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Can you detail how?

www.taxreformcalculator.com...

Plug your numbers in and see what difference is. I bet you'll gain money in 2018.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes
First of all this is not the real numbers and not permmanent. I am senior citizen with private pension that will never increase and these numbers s are not permanent. From these numbers I see my fed tax burden will increase about $1000 in house version.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But the President says it will be SPECIAL! and Better than projected.

Getting closer and closer on the Tax Cut Bill. Shaping up even better than projected. House and Senate working very hard and smart. End result will be not only important, but SPECIAL!
twitter.com...

Doesn't say for who though , Happy Christmas NWO.

Wonder if his lawyer wrote that tweet too.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I’m very happy for you.

I worked 40 yrs. The only thing i know for sure, my fed tax will increase about 1000 in house version. I assume that means I will go from 15 to 25. If you are working class then you deserve the break.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join