It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my cute little ufos..awww...no really WHAT are these?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OP, was yours like any of these?

youtu.be...

Just wondering. They are small. First one wobbles, so no drone. Drones don't wobble like that. Second one...hmm could be a drone, especially as it flies away when the filmer gets their phone out.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

YES!!! The white one that appears after the 11 minute mark is exactly like mine! Its funny, I had already watched that video until the 5 min. mark but the dark colored ones were different so I didn't finish the video.
Definitely something intelligent that KNEW I was looking at me, and in the same way yesterday it flew away when I started recording, but not until my phone came out. I accidentally didn't hit record because I was getting a phone call UGH!!!

Thanks for sharing that I hope other people on this thread see what I'm talking about w/that better footage.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69
a reply to: thesingingsainthi op thanks so much for this thread. i think i know what u saw . 4 now i recommend u watch australian skies its about these orbs a docu
and its on netflix 2👍

Watched that last night nearly killed myself falling of my seat PMSL really poor when times the camera was obviously out of focus total joke. That film company should have at least rented some good equipment say like this

Those orbs were out of focus lights.

Please watch my orbs honest they are plasma creatures

Well ok they were lights.
edit on 4-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thesingingsaint

Nice post...found a clip that shows similar type "orbs." They're sighted worldwide.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You need this camera. It's actually very affordable.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That looks like a light-bulb lmao.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You need this camera. It's actually very affordable.

The problem is it's ok for things like the Moon at night but it has a tiny sensor which can create noise.

Quote from imaging resource

The Nikon P900 is not a camera meant for low ambient light shooting, which is no surprise given the sensor size.

Daylight yes night shooting no.

The sensor is 1/2.3-inch (6.17 x 4.55 mm) thats why it has a large zoom range they quote as 83x which is very misleading because it's 35mm equivilant range is 24-2000mm. 24mm on a 35 mm camera is approx 0.5x magnification so the real actual magnification is just over 40x.

Also it is fairly expensive.
edit on 5-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks. and thank you for taking me seriously and not insulting me by telling me its a bird.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

you have no idea how much I want that camera.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Your "UFOs" look exactly like two airliners up at cruising altitude producing no contrails. Firstly your camera is focusing on the trees and leaves and of not sufficient quality to accurately record the aircraft that are reflecting light. That is why you are just seeing two "white orbs" moving across the sky.

Next time you see such things try observing the sky with flight tracking software. Simply point your mobile or tablet into the sky or at the aircraft.

itunes.apple.com...

play.google.com...

www.flightradar24.com...

I bet if you provided the accurate filming time then there would be two airliners on an upper air route transiting your region.

I note from the video "Oct 2017 in Louisville, KY".

Do you have an accurate local time and direction that you were filming?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Good report and question, Exactly what we did see ( Netherlands)

I did a ATS post about it: here

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great sighting and video. A friend of mine saw something very similar with four small orbs circling a larger central one.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Look like military grade drones to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22922385]thesingingsaint

Hi Whatever they are PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED, they are not here to harm us, on the contrary , BUT BE AWARE THE USA WILL ANNOUNCE AN ALIEN INVASION SOON, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM , THE ALIENS THAT ARE HERE NOW ARE FRIENDLY......

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

keep talking if it comes back, you never know what may happen...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can't see anything in the video but that is just my dying vision. From what you say at the end of the post I assume it must be what I made a pot about just last month. And while I am highly skeptical and never believed in extraterrestrials or fairies or will th'wisps (what I called them in my post I think), I can definitely attest to this being a real phenomenon and while other than one major life long experience or ability, my life was void of paranormal experiences till the day I stepped out into the back yard of my Arizona house and as I looked up from lighting my cigarette, I was instantly frozen as I saw maybe thirty or forty balls of light all the same size, ping pong ball sized brilliant lights, in purple, blue, red, pink, orange, green, and gold that just flitted slowly back and forth mostly above the water or the plants in the water of our lagoon pool but some in front of the "grotto", some up and down the waterfalls and then a few in the grapefruit and orange trees and two in the vegetable/herb garden. They didnr seem to care that I was there although the more I think back on it three closest to me definitely gave me the feeling they were checking me out.

Its only because I think people are attention starved that come up with these stories that I finally turned my head pushed the door open and shouted at my mother inaide, "oh my god get a camera and come as fast as you can," because I would be devAstated to see what I was seeing, to tell people about it, and get a dismissive, "oh how interesting," or, "hmmm neat," in response. It turns out she did get one picyire that turned out and I have asked her to find it but no need, YouTube has so so many people who have captured it and my God these things are turning up everywhere. I have not heard one explanation though of whatbthey are however I cannot stress enough these are NOT the same thing people get in photographs that are also referred to as orbs. These are visible with the nAked eye brilliAnt lights and a commonalty that so many share with mine, when "finished" they retreat straight up vertically into the sky. Not fade. Not flitter away but zip straight up into the heavens.

This is exactly it
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Your "UFOs" look exactly like two airliners up at cruising altitude producing no contrails. Firstly your camera is focusing on the trees and leaves and of not sufficient quality to accurately record the aircraft that are reflecting light. That is why you are just seeing two "white orbs" moving across the sky.

Next time you see such things try observing the sky with flight tracking software. Simply point your mobile or tablet into the sky or at the aircraft.

itunes.apple.com...

play.google.com...

www.flightradar24.com...

I bet if you provided the accurate filming time then there would be two airliners on an upper air route transiting your region.

I note from the video "Oct 2017 in Louisville, KY".

Do you have an accurate local time and direction that you were filming?
My thoughts exactly. The reason you don't see wings on the planes and they don't seem to have a plane shape but look like orbs is simply a function of optics and distance. In this video you can't really tell the UFO is a plane until it gets much closer, so, don't assume that it's not a plane because it doesn't look like a plane, be smarter than that and learn how optics etc work.

CAUTION: to all UFO videographers

It may not look like a plane at first, in fact a lot of people who posted in this thread who believe in orbs would call it an orb if they only saw the first part of this video, but it's a plane! If it wasn't flying toward the videographer, it may never have looked like a plane on the video, which I suspect is what we are seeing in the OP video.

edit on 2017126 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes the problem is many of these videos are mobile phones/small video cameras so auto exposure & focus that combined with low resolution and youtube compression equals ufo.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Yes the problem is many of these videos are mobile phones/small video cameras so auto exposure & focus that combined with low resolution and youtube compression equals ufo.

I would say that is often the case, but I've also begun to suspect that there is something else going on here. True, some are plenty of misidentifications of common things like airplanes. But report after report seem to indicate that these things move in ways that are not like balloons or airplanes or birds and there is never that moment of "oh, I see now that it's just a (whatever)." Smaller, spherical, self-illuminated, and sometimes flying way up in the air, much higher than an average consumer drone. And some of them are being captured on video just exactly as they were seen. Puzzling. For regular people who aren't in a hurry to yell "UFO!" the most common response is, "Well, what the hell was that?"

They must be getting more common, if even I'm seeing them. Like I've said, the ones I've seen give me the impression that they're "guided balloons," but guided how? And by whom?
edit on 6-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

My wife and I saw something similar once, but with very little movement. I grabbed binoculars to look - the looked like translucent spheres with a center vertical piece. I later saw a picture of a high-altitude weather balloon that looked like it *could* have been what we saw, but not certain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join