It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my cute little ufos..awww...no really WHAT are these?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi. I've seen these things 3 times now, including today:

First sighting around July. I noticed what looked like a bright star in the sky at 1pm. It was very sunny. It didn't move around and was at a higher altitude than the clouds. It looked like someone was holding a mirror in the sky and flashing the sunlight at me, that's how clear and bright it was.

October (in the video) I see two of them to my 2:00. High altitude again. They were slowly moving about the clouds almost like they were playing hide and seek. After I watched them for about two minutes they came over to greet me, no kidding directly above my head. One came over at first then the other joined it. They kept their position fixed as you see in my video for about 8-10 minutes. After I made the video I went in my house and got my binoculars. They hadn't left.
The binocular view was TOTALLY different than the camera. They were yellow and not flashing at all. They look like they are flashing because they were fluid looking, the best way I can describe one is two GIANT (like 30 feet wide) tennis balls attached to each other and rotating around (EACH one looked like this, the two "ufos" were not attached to each other) The flickering effect is due to the rotation, they appear elongated momentarily. Eventually they disappeared behind the chemtrails.

I saw another one today. I went to the park and was looking forward to the open view of the sky there because I wanted to spot one again. As soon as I got out of the car it was there!!!! Directly above again, like it was waiting there or something. I watched it for about 2 minutes before it drifted away. I tried to follow it but it moved faster than I did, about the speed of an airplane at high altitude.. you know, looks like its going slow but really its not. I couldn't keep up and it eventually disappeared behind yet another chemtrail. They were spraying heavily today...

Anyway these things look more like they are made of plasma..they are light in color and not solid. Opaque yes but they undulate like massive jello balls bouncing in the sky.

The best suggestions I've heard is "plasma orb"...ok what the heck does that mean? These things are OBVIOUSLY intelligent. Others have said "those are spirits or angels" ok...why do they hide so far up there?

Are they good or bad? Can I talk to them? I tried they didn't answer LOL
Dee

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesingingsaint

That is strange.

If you haven't watched the documentary "Curse of the Man Who Sees UFOs" I recommend it.

It might still be on Netflix.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't know what they are. I cannot even speculate. They do not look at all like stars, and at two in the afternoon that is not really something you would see.

Plasma balls maybe, are there any earthquake faults near you? They do not look like any aircraft I know of, does anyone around there do paragliding? other than that I would have to say they are unidentified objects. So till you find the answer, they are UFOs. They appear to move, two big balloons like that would not be probable. Plasma balls might be what they are. According to NASA, they naturally occur around the launch sites just prior to launch, but are not a problem. Theirs may be formed by the interactions of the fuel and the air.

So I don't know, I doubt if they are people's drones, unless they got super big ones of a silver/white color.
edit on 3-12-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Keep watching the sky.
You will see more.
Try communicating with a flashlight.
Sometimes they will respond.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

assuming that's not an insult..i hope not lol..
no I haven't so I watched the trailer just now. well he says the "f" word a lot.. but I've never seen them at night like that.
..don't really want to either.
he was talking about crapping his pants..they don't do anything to me..yet...I've only seen them 3 times so far.
man I hope they're not demons.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

you yankin my chain or have you seen them too?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Keep watching the sky.
You will see more.
Try communicating with a flashlight.
Sometimes they will respond.

Your neighbors will definitely respond to their friends if you are shining a flashlight at the sky at one in the afternoon. Men in white suits will come and pick you up and bring you to the White House surrounded by a fence or wall. Not the White house in DC though, that is reserved for the worst pathogenic liars.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

He is a bit eccentric. But i believe what is happening to him is real.

How are your sleep cycles? Vivid dreams?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How bizarre, how close to you did they get?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint

you yankin my chain or have you seen them too?

Boy, have I ever.
At close range.
1,2,3, 5, 8 flashes.
Don't poop your diaper when one gets close.
They seem to be friendly and they recognize the Phi ratio.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The two in the Visio look like high altitude military aircraft to me, perhaps a group joining up for refuelling. I would perhaps like to see aliens some day, but I think these are airplanes

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Beautiful vid. But are sure they're not just birds?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

I've always had crazy vivid dreams and unfortunately a few came true in some way over the last year..people automatically assume "crazy" so I don't really talk about it because its not like I predicted an earthquake or anything. LOL once I had a dream I was looking in my purse for my art journal and I pulled out a tooth and was confused about it. That very day my daughter came home from school and pulls a tooth out of her backpack; I didn't even know she had a loose one.
I think I sleep ok most of the time lately 2-4 hour stretches. I assume you don't think I'm hallucinating because they ARE on video..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

not unless birds are over 30 feet long and can hover without wings for over 10 minutes. there's a bird flying by in the shot, you can see the comparison..

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

how you mean recognize phi ratio? did they demonstrate it to you?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have looked into high altitude surveillance but cannot find anything that looks remotely similar to these. no paragliders, i'm about 300 miles from the new madrid but no lines here (i live in Louisville, ky) and I estimate these at about 45,000 feet. I can tell because they are higher than even the highest plane. the only military activity we have are low altitude bomber testing, and I mean LOW altitude. I love the rumble they make it makes me feel like i'm in the 1940's for a sec. You don't see it in the video, but these things started off far apart, got close together, moved apart again, and then came over to where I was and fixed their position. It only looks like they are moving because of the drifting particulate haze. If anything, they were ascending.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

directly above, but their altitude is very high. approx. 40-45,000 ft if i'm accurately comparing their position to the super tiny airplanes going by way up there..I've never seen one at a low altitude. when a cloud drifts by they are always above it, even the higher clouds

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Great capture!!! Keep watching and making videos! We see these a lot in Tennessee, maybe a southern thing? You can search Youtube for the one's in TN. I have a few video's that I made but haven't posted them.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint
a reply to: rickymouse

I have looked into high altitude surveillance but cannot find anything that looks remotely similar to these. no paragliders, i'm about 300 miles from the new madrid but no lines here (i live in Louisville, ky) and I estimate these at about 45,000 feet. I can tell because they are higher than even the highest plane. the only military activity we have are low altitude bomber testing, and I mean LOW altitude. I love the rumble they make it makes me feel like i'm in the 1940's for a sec. You don't see it in the video, but these things started off far apart, got close together, moved apart again, and then came over to where I was and fixed their position. It only looks like they are moving because of the drifting particulate haze. If anything, they were ascending.
Yeah, I saw the movement. They sort of look like plasma balls to me. I have seen a distorted thing in the sky one time long time ago, back then I did not know about plasma balls. Maybe the military has some sort of cloaking technology on some kind of aircraft. If they could create an energy field of some sort or use projectors, they may be able to form some sort of visual cloak. They appear to hover and move, I do not know what kind of technology could be used. My guess is a plasma ball, they sometimes form by clouds before a thunderstorm.

I have also seen lightning balls, but they are usually small. I saw what damage they can do on a house and a garage too, one hit a house with the guy in it, in the door, down the steps, into the basement, then flew out where the power line ditch to the garage was awaiting the inspector. It made a mess of his house and garage, it moved all over the place, hovering and shooting away. He actually say it in the house, but did not go down the basement when it came in. No windows on the house yet at the time, they were on order.. I wonder if a plasma ball is related to ball lightning at all. I had to go check out the damage when he told me about it. There is no way that anyone could create damage like that, it singed things all over the place and blew out part of the block as it followed the power line to the garage. Crabby little fellow, he said it was about a foot and a half diameter.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've seen something similar to them, but if what you are seeing is that far up in the sky, they must be alot bigger than what we saw.
first, let me describe where I live a little. first, we are kind of on the side of the mountain, sort of. across the street from our house, across the road, is a creek, then another road, the the mountain starts climbing up again. at about the top of that mountain are a group of trees that a flock of vultures call home.
my husband and me were outside barbecuing supper on day and watching the vultures come home to roost for the night. I know vultures are gross creatures and all, but they are really awesome to watch in flight. well, something like what is shown in your video appeared and came toward us. at first, it was at about the same height as the vultures, who really didn't seem to notice if, so maybe it was lower than them. but, glided towards us and by the time it got close to us, it wasn't really that high over our heads at all really. it passed us and glided above the rooftops in between our house and the neighbors and was gone....
for awhile....
awhile later, it came back through, taking the same path, flew back up towards the nesting vultures and disappeared.

I have no idea what it was, but I keep telling myself that we aren't that far from virginia tech and maybe they had some toy they were playing with that was studying the vultures??
but it wasn't that big at all, maybe the size of a tennis ball??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join