It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my cute little ufos..awww...no really WHAT are these?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I've seen something similar to them, but if what you are seeing is that far up in the sky, they must be alot bigger than what we saw.
first, let me describe where I live a little. first, we are kind of on the side of the mountain, sort of. across the street from our house, across the road, is a creek, then another road, the the mountain starts climbing up again. at about the top of that mountain are a group of trees that a flock of vultures call home.
my husband and me were outside barbecuing supper on day and watching the vultures come home to roost for the night. I know vultures are gross creatures and all, but they are really awesome to watch in flight. well, something like what is shown in your video appeared and came toward us. at first, it was at about the same height as the vultures, who really didn't seem to notice if, so maybe it was lower than them. but, glided towards us and by the time it got close to us, it wasn't really that high over our heads at all really. it passed us and glided above the rooftops in between our house and the neighbors and was gone....
for awhile....
awhile later, it came back through, taking the same path, flew back up towards the nesting vultures and disappeared.

I have no idea what it was, but I keep telling myself that we aren't that far from virginia tech and maybe they had some toy they were playing with that was studying the vultures??
but it wasn't that big at all, maybe the size of a tennis ball??

I watched two blurry spheres flying around the house, they were about the size of a soccer ball. They were chasing each other, I was amazed. Then one came towards me and turned, it was some sort of big hummingbird. it turned sideways and the wings blurred it again, I could not see the bird anymore, just the blurr.

I went upstairs and researched what I saw, it was a big hummingbird, we usually never get them up here, it was the size of a robin. Those wings distorted and hid it from the side somehow. I researched that, yes, their wings do distort the view of a hummingbird sometimes from the side. I can't discover anything new, the internet has lots of information on it if you know how to properly type in the info to get past what google or Yahoo thinks you want to see.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

oh wow that sounds intense. I saw a video while searching "plasma orb" of one sitting on a roof top. Mine are never that low. I love to watch the vultures too! We have plenty of them also. Gives me an excuse to be staring at the sky so much.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

well unless hummingbirds are the size of school buses these days that's not what I saw.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesingingsaint

A school bus, a couple of hundred yards away, will appear to be the same size of a hummingbird a few yards away.

Thing is, when it comes to things in the sky, humans are not very good at judging size and distance at the same time. We don't have the equipment.

edit on 12/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

post them!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint

well unless hummingbirds are the size of school buses these days that's not what I saw.

Dawnstar was talking about one the size of a tennis ball in her post. It was in the last sentence. That is what I was replying too, that is all different than the other things up near the clouds.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ive seen people talk to them and they respond with movement. If they do , those are spirit beings. Usually they will move around. If not they are just something else. We are not alone here. It would be arrogant, and close minded to always suggest otherwise. Be careful if they respond and move to words and or thoughts, and don't continue very long

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You just watched? You didn't talk to them yourself?

edit on 12/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I toadally talked to it today. I said, "come on whaddaya wanna tell me". it didn't answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Seems you licked the wrong toad.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

you were freaking me out, because i have seen similar objects. But then you said you're from Louisville. I live across the water in Jeffersonville and I have seen those while standing outside at work.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

They appear to be silver spheres or 'orbs' as they are often called.

I saw one at low level about ten years ago. Keep filming. Hopefully one day you will get a closer look.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It does resemble a reflection off a mirror.
That makes me think this is just ice crystals in clouds , moving around and reflecting the sun.
The movement toward you is just a coincidence and not a conscious movement.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesingingsaint
a reply to: angeldoll

not unless birds are over 30 feet long and can hover without wings for over 10 minutes. there's a bird flying by in the shot, you can see the comparison..

Really your camera is more focused on the leaves not the objects as for the bird that is closer than the objects as for the objects size please lets know how you worked that out.

Also it's good to get information on the equipment used ie camera model ,focal length and exposure details.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Seems you licked the wrong toad.

We hear your signature cry to the sky in your short post, Phage.
(When you can't explain 'em, mock 'em.)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Reminds of this video

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Plasma balls might be what they are. According to NASA, they naturally occur around the launch sites just prior to launch, but are not a problem. Theirs may be formed by the interactions of the fuel and the air.

Did you know that plasma could be self organizing entities in space?
We don't awknolegde it as life as we know it,how primitive we are , not?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
look like balloons to me

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

that vid is laughable

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

or simply balloons

new topics