It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You gotta try this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There really is aliens, entities and or humans using some means to control the weather.

Last night i was smoking outside and starring at the clouds and full moon. At 3:14 the clouds made a smiley face. Then 3 minutes later an arrow pointing at aprrox 4 oclock position. 3rd time around a clock woukd be 28 hours. Then a while later they made an eye shape. Eye = I = 9th letter

So 3.14 x 9 approx = 28

Then even cooler was the final result at the end of the night for my math puzzle with ufos was 314.9281056

I mentioned in the grey area forum that i’ve been playing a math game with UFOs for 4 months where every day has a sequence and we create side patterns from the sequence that create number patterns with 3.14, G:0D etc.

You should sit outside at night and watch the clouds in the moonlight and if they make faces, letters, arrows etc. write down the times and look for math patterns.

I swear there is something intelligent controlling the weather for fun

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You wouldn’t believe what people find listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark side of the moon....then play it backwards!! People trip on all sorts of things....sky and moon? Why not!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Beware the 23's.
They are everywhere.
Don't get me started on the Phi ratio.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I was born in the 70s and never listening to music much. A few years ago i started listening to music everyday and realised albums like that have quite a few good songs which can put you in a good mood.

I was miserable most of my life then realised if you put in your ear buds and crank music you can put yourself in great moods

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
You wouldn’t believe what people find listening to Pink Floyd’s Dark side of the moon....then play it backwards!! People trip on all sorts of things....sky and moon? Why not!

Maybe i was thinking of The Wall album?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

What were you smoking?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

What were you smoking?

Eye was on my 28th cup of coffee and smoking special blend xl cigs

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy

...Last night i was smoking....

That good $h!t enhanced your mathematical skills and cloud reading abilities.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy

...Last night i was smoking....

That good $h!t enhanced your mathematical skills and cloud reading abilities.

It is such a cool Experience to notice mathematical patterns with the weather. Its like being decieved or decieving yourself into believing there is an intelligent diety with us. My mind is unsure. I’ve experienced numerous phenomenon which i can’t comprehend fully.

I’ve never found myself partially believing in something that i can’t really prove exists or not

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Must have been some pretty decent smoke.

top topics

join