It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should i call protective services?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinySickTears
Just think though....you're a pretty hardened dude. If what you saw unnerved you....what does that say for what you saw?

i think about that too.
not much gets to me and this is getting to me pretty bad

thanks for the advice all

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

In a very succinct answer to your op-NO.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I wouldc say, based on the screaming, that was child abuse. Not only is it mentally and emotionally traumatizing for a child to be scremed at that loudly while within the same enclosed ve eh icle albeit with a door open, it is also physically painful on the childs eardrums. My ears would be ringing after having a full grown man screaming in my face as a young child. Mentally and physically I was petrified. To scared to react in any way. That could be why the parent had to push her. She was still not fuly come to after being in a state of shock. I can only imagine how the previos 15-30+ minutes must have gone. She probably didn't even understand what she did to be treated that way. I rarely had any meaningful understanding of Why I was being shoved into walls or furniture or why I was being screamed at until my ears hurt with their mouth 3 inches from my ear. It was just something that happened no matter what. I wonder if that child is hers. Or a step child or other.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

In a very succinct answer to your op-NO.

Call cps? I don't know but with everything combined, like wearing dirty clothes to school regularly, that don't fit right, and she exhibits attitudes and behaviors which seem to indicate that whatever she is being exposed to at home is unhealthy, I would say at the very least, look more closely at this child/family, and their History.

Also, people call cps all the time. It's not as if they remove the child immediately on the basis of a single phone call. But maybe the neighbors, teachers, other ppl have called and this could be the call that gets the ball rolling, or it could be a significant part of the puzzle...

I would say the person who is actually on the scene has a better idea of what is going on here and so they should probably A) trust their instincts, and B) research CPS so you will feel empowered rather than helpless. Gain a basic working insight into their policies and procedures, then you will know if it is the right thing to do to get them involved.

If they take the same bus and live nearby, it should not be too difficult to obtain some more inftormation about them. Good luck with this difficult issue.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join