It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I may have contracted Hantavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Did they give you antibiotics to take for the cyst?
Those are also all symptoms of Lyme Disease.
And it's much more likely than Hanta. It's become almost an epidemic in our area.

Fleas can also spread Lyme if you get bitten.
Mice can have fleas. Watch for the bullseye rash. But keep in mind, everyone doesn't get the rash!
And the test won't show positive in the very early stages!

If they gave you abx for the cyst & it's a long enough dose, you should be good. But if they didn't & you don't feel better in a couple of days, go back & get at least a month of antibiotics.
Take it from someone who's been there, done that! You don't want to take a chance with Lyme, it's life altering if you don't treat it soon enough!!!

Good luck!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Not sure what she used for cleaning up after the deed, but she did a wonderful job. I asked if I should apply anything when changing the dressing and was told no. I've dealt with a number of infected wounds before, and it feels quite clean. I have no parasite evidence that I could find. The only thing I'm experiencing since, is a continual sound comparable to holding a seashell to your ear, or a good wind in the forest. When I got home, which is in a forest I spent some moments staring around looking for the source. It's not as loud now but had me worried at first that instead of the source being the wound healing that it was in fact an artifact of madness from the previous 48 hours. I'mean waiting till it's close to night time.to finally get some sleep as I do not want to wake up around supper time and have to sit up.through part.of night hoping to fall back to sleep. Though looking at my lack of coherency in writing this, I definitely need sleep. I've been awake for approximately 60 straight hours now.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I meant oral antibiotics. It used to be that they gave them for any kind of infection. But lately, with the worry of antibiotic resistance, they are more hesitant to.

I was hoping they gave them to you, just in case it was Lyme. Hopefully all your symptoms are from the cyst! Is the noise just in the ear on the same side as the cyst? If so, likely it's just related to that.

Hope that you can get a good night's sleep tonight! Everything feels worse when you're exhausted too!

WOQ

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Being so sleep deprived, I am going to give my senses a little time off. I just ventured out to pick up a 6 pack, I haven't had a beer since last weekend and need a wind down it's been a strange manic week.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

you live in sierra leon? you dont have hanta dude. less than 1k cases a year in the states

Do not be so dismissive according to your own information he may have it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

What ever it wrong with you. Hope you a good recovery.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
if youre not in the states i guess you are S O L

I've been reading the political threads. If you're IN the States you're SOL.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In Virginia there was a mother and daughter who spent a couple of days cleaning out an old trailer that was filled with rodent urine and feces.

They didn't take any precautions as they worked in that mess. A couple of days later they died. CDC came in and said that it wasn't related to the plague, but it did have something to do with rodent droppings. I don't remember exactly what they called it though.

-dex

top topics

<< 1   >>

join